Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

PHOTOS: Differences Between 'Bathroom' And 'Baffroom' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTOS: Differences Between 'Bathroom' And 'Baffroom' (4392 Views)

Differences Between PDP And APC / Trump In My Bathroom. I Swear He Was There / Photos : Angry Landlord Posts Photo Of Tenant's Filthy Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Differences Between 'Bathroom' And 'Baffroom' by TheLastIdiot: 11:45pm On May 29, 2017
If you have never been there to get the experience, you won't understand. Omo, we don hustle...from face-me-i-face-you in the ghetto to a well groomed residential area! grin Oluwa is involved! To every young man out there hustling and grinding to make ends meet, keep it going. No pain, no gain!

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN 'BATHROOM' AND 'BAFFROOM' cheesy

1. When you go to the bathroom to bathe, the atmosphere and modern facilities are so welcoming that 5 mins bath can last for 20 mins but when u go baffroom go baff, you go dey hurry to baff sharp sharp and get out. You fit no sponge your body well sef grin

2. Bathroom is serene and secured with a good door but for baffroom, na there you go hear say Mr Udonko dey peep pipo wife wey dey baff!

3. In a bathroom, you will find stuffs like towel, sweet-smelling soap, toothpaste, mirrors, hand basin, etc. For baffroom, you go see used sanitary pad, cigarette filters, dudu osun soap, claro from indian hemp, used condoms, urine and sometimes, Mama Itoro pikin poo! grin

4. The scent that emanates from a bathroom can make you want to take your bath every hour but for baffroom, when you think of the emotional truama you will face from the stench of urine, you go prefer to stay dirty like craze man!

5. My brother, money good. If your soap fall for baffroom, no bother to pick am again. Just pour water for body and move on with life! grin

Re: PHOTOS: Differences Between 'Bathroom' And 'Baffroom' by Segadem(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2017
...that no. 5 grin
Re: PHOTOS: Differences Between 'Bathroom' And 'Baffroom' by TheLastIdiot: 12:04am On May 30, 2017
Segadem:
...that no. 5 grin
na so di matter just be wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Differences Between 'Bathroom' And 'Baffroom' by Perfecttouch(m): 12:55am On May 30, 2017
No 3, na all those Aboki sponge dey plenty pass for baffroom

And most people,like all these agbero, na wetin dem go dey do there be this

Re: PHOTOS: Differences Between 'Bathroom' And 'Baffroom' by Nobody: 2:40am On May 30, 2017
This kind baffroom dey make bathing outside very appealing, no shyness atall. I think the air there can kill angry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Differences Between 'Bathroom' And 'Baffroom' by Perfecttouch(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2017
dovelike:
This kind baffroom dey make bathing outside very appealing, no shyness atall. I think the air there can kill angry
jesus na u beautiful like this?
Re: PHOTOS: Differences Between 'Bathroom' And 'Baffroom' by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 30, 2017
Perfecttouch:
jesus na u beautiful like this?
Why, thank you smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Differences Between 'Bathroom' And 'Baffroom' by SolexxBarry(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2017
This is really funny
Re: PHOTOS: Differences Between 'Bathroom' And 'Baffroom' by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 30, 2017
OP don kill me o. , make soap no fit mistakenly fall down. The second pic na baluwe.
Re: PHOTOS: Differences Between 'Bathroom' And 'Baffroom' by flames007(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
That part were your lovely soap make mistake fall inside baffrum.Na that time you go no say 'jesus wept. Lolz! grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Differences Between 'Bathroom' And 'Baffroom' by kingcypress: 5:21am On Jun 05, 2017
You'll always have a standby queue waiting at the entrance of a baffroom... Then you'll be hearing things like:

Sakira do quick oooooo, I don late for market.

Solo, I know say u first me reach here, but abeg make I baff before u. because the man wey dey supply me firewood don dey call me.

Who carry my bucket?

Dauda, abeg giv me small macklin

Risi abeg giv me small from ur water dis my own no go do me.

Add more comments you've experienced
Re: PHOTOS: Differences Between 'Bathroom' And 'Baffroom' by julianebaierr: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming...house

(1) (Reply)

S£x As She Taught Me / Who Will Winboxer Or Babalawo / DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.