Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Jiji And Olx - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jiji And Olx (920 Views)

Shop On Jiji And OLX With Ease (Webtool) / I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host / How Jiji And Olx Make Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jiji And Olx by olujefe: 2:41am On May 30, 2017
Pls who knows the platforms on which jiji and olx marketplaces were built on? Or who can create an online marketplace like them? Serious developers only please. Thank you.
Re: Jiji And Olx by SConnect: 5:00am On May 30, 2017
olujefe:
Pls who knows the platforms on which jiji and olx marketplaces were built on? Or who can create an online marketplace like them? Serious developers only please. Thank you.

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider that will host your online marketplace.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at $1/Month NOW! $0.5/Month using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED

Re: Jiji And Olx by donsheddy1(m): 6:46am On May 30, 2017
I can design it for you contact 0 8 0 3 1 9 7 5 4 1 5
Re: Jiji And Olx by Nobody: 10:27am On May 30, 2017
Jiji was built on OsClass. If you need help and guide on setting up a classified ads site on Osclass CMS do let me know.
Re: Jiji And Olx by donsheddy1(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2017
fighal:
Jiji was built on OsClass. If you need help and guide on setting up a classified ads site on Osclass CMS do let me know.
Prove your points with facts o. No go jump dey talk wetin u no know about.
Re: Jiji And Olx by Nobody: 11:14am On May 30, 2017
donsheddy1:
Prove your points with facts o. No go jump dey talk wetin u no know about.
Oga I dey tell u weytin dey..
I no want collect ur market from u
Re: Jiji And Olx by donsheddy1(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2017
fighal:
Oga I dey tell u weytin dey..
I no want collect ur market from u
You and who dey drag market? I am telling u that it is not osclass and you are there telling me "Oga I dey tell you weytin dey" which dey you begin develop website? Or you think because u can use cms then you can talk where developers are talking. Mind your language.
Re: Jiji And Olx by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 30, 2017
donsheddy1:
You and who dey drag market? I am telling u that it is not osclass and you are there telling me "Oga I dey tell you weytin dey" which dey you begin develop website? Or you think because u can use cms then you can talk where developers are talking. Mind your language.
Bro m not in any banter with u ooo.. besides, I didn't say m a developer.. I just answered d OP's question to the best of my knowledge. If u feel otherwise, you are always welcome to correct me with valid points and fact..
Life is Eazy.. Take am Eazy o

1 Like

Re: Jiji And Olx by donsheddy1(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2017
fighal:
Bro m not in any banter with u ooo.. besides, I didn't say m a developer.. I just answered d OP's question to the best of my knowledge. If u feel otherwise, you are always welcome to correct me with valid points and fact..
Life is Eazy.. Take am Eazy o
Sorry for misunderstanding you.

1 Like

Re: Jiji And Olx by ipreach: 6:43pm On May 31, 2017
Contact me for a responsive and affordable blog at a cheapest price.

Call/WhatsApp 080 6021 8705

Make use of this golden opportunity
Re: Jiji And Olx by AkinseteK(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
I can create something like that for you using laravel contact me on 08034089466 for more discussion

(1) (Reply)

I Am Finding It Hard To Edit Payment Address On My Adsense / Another Bloody Weekend In Maiduguri / Get Massive Traffic Now To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.