Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Actress Moyo Lawal Announces That She Has Found A Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Moyo Lawal Announces That She Has Found A Boyfriend (1507 Views)

Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event / Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React / Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Moyo Lawal Announces That She Has Found A Boyfriend by bbbabes(f): 8:56am On May 30, 2017
Actress Moyi Lawal who has made it clear she needs a man who would love her like Kanye loves Kim, asked those sliding in her DM to stop using lines like 'your body is hot,sexy etc if they want to stand a chance.

She has now revealed she thinks her Kanye has found her.She wrote on her Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUr827BgpdX/?taken-by=moyolawalofficial&hl=en

I think my "kanye" has found me.....but .......no buts!!!

[img]https://3.bp..com/-nH55sd_aG_c/WS0UImvNJzI/AAAAAAADpo4/w6faPB2RA9Mlc0S6abRekiSiXR14y1j2ACLcB/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/actress-moyo-lawal-announces-that-she.html

lalasticlala
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Announces That She Has Found A Boyfriend by Mrop(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2017
so Wetin b my own
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Announces That She Has Found A Boyfriend by MayhorE(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2017
y boyfriend and not husband
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Announces That She Has Found A Boyfriend by smardray(m): 9:17am On May 30, 2017
Smh...
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Announces That She Has Found A Boyfriend by sunnysunny69(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2017
The girl thick no be small.

(1) (Reply)

Emoney Hangs Out With Millionaire Prophet Uebert Angel And Wife In His UK Mansn / When The Baker Becomes The Bride (photo) / Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shares Beautiful Photos With Her Daughter, Jasmine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.