Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Publish Your Journals/articles For Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Publish Your Journals/articles For Free (952 Views)

Journals On Hospitality And Tourism Industry / JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME / How To Access Sciencedirect Research Papers/journals Without Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Publish Your Journals/articles For Free by Nedlog(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2017
Publishing your seminars/research works constitutes a big career boost especially for those in the educational field. If you wish to pursue a career in the educational sector presumably as a lecturer, the number of works you have published goes a long way to improve your job benefits. Do not let those project works you suffered to write go to the library archives to end up being discarded someday, store those works on line by publishing them. The good news is that there are on-line journals for which you can publish these works for free. Looking for where to publish your articles/works at little or no cost?, CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR THE LINK.

(1) (Reply)

Every Journey Begins With A Single Step, The Step Needs To Make Now / Rivers State University 2017/2018 Admission List Is Out - See Procedure To Check / I Can No Longer Check My Jamb Result Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.