Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME (23450 Views)

JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago / JAMB Announces Plan To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During / JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Nigeriapen(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2019
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

Ishaq Oloyede Ishaq Oloyede Ishaq Oloyede, the Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, (JAMB), has said the board has discovered that some highly placed politicans in Nigeria did not sit for the matriculation examnimation by themselves.

The Registrar said this on Friday, while speaking at the 23rd annual seminar of the Nigerian Academy of Education, He said the outcome of its probe into examination fraud between 2009 and 2019 will shock many Nigerians.

Oloyede said although the board may not be able to punish the culprits because they have already left the system, it would go ahead to publish their names in order to shame them.

He also said the board has hired a Senior Advocate of Nigeria to conduct the prosecution of more than 100 persons caught in various malpractices during the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), which held between April 11 and 18, and who were arrested by security operatives across the country.

The registrar did not name the SAN leading the prosecution of the errant UTME candidates and professional examination fraudsters. He also did not state the day the 2019 UTME results would be released. Oloyede said the board was amused by the insinuation that its server had crashed.

Such comments, he said, were amusing to members of the board. The registrar said: “If I were to be punishing every staff of JAMB that is committing infractions, I will not focus on the assignment.

I will be going from one disciplinary committee to the other and my attention will be diverted. “And that is why I go for the shortest route: once you are caught to have committed one infraction, you will not be assigned with examination duties again. It is a privilege, which I can withdraw.

“If you are that bad that I don’t want to see your face around me, I will transfer you to another place. “If we have to take disciplinary action against all of them, look at it, today, we have not less than 100 people in police cells across the country who were caught for examination malpractices.

“I have appointed a Senior Advocate of Nigeria who is a former Solicitor-General to help me oversee all these so that the suspects can be brought to book.

Read More on Link Below:

News Source: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/jamb-to-publish-names-of-prominent-politicians-who-cheated-during-utme/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Nigeriapen(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2019
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by LordIsaac(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2019
All advanced societies were once in this deplorable state. Something must give if Nigeria must progress.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by noni14(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2019
oga respect ur self oh, u no release result u da talk rubbish up and down.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by TheMoniker: 5:22pm On May 04, 2019
grin
Jokers.
I do say it that jamb just award scores randomly.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:22pm On May 04, 2019
The list would definitely be close to this....

1. MOHAMMADU BUHARI

2. LAI MOHAMMED.

3. BOLA TINUBU.

4. DEMOLA ADELEKE

5. OLUSEGUN OBASANJO

6. Add urs.....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Olalekank(m): 5:22pm On May 04, 2019
These guys have just been making noise since all these days.
Release result them no go release

If you've written jamb or are waiting to or you have any child that wants to write, leave Nigeria education before it's too late

Nigeria is a joke jare

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Olalan(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2019
Publish na.......

2 Likes

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Nairalandmentor(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2019
grin grin
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by wunaESQ(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2019
Oga no de yarn dust... release d just concluded jamb results joor....... abi e Ya were ni

4 Likes

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by goshen26: 5:24pm On May 04, 2019
Lol...

When you see an elderly person call your name three time you know there is either trouble or pressing matter to discuss...

See the first statement mentioning the name of Jamb registrar three times, this means that "this table you want to shake might end ur term in office"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by donaldde2: 5:24pm On May 04, 2019
Want to see Efcc after dem now now

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by LibertyRep: 5:24pm On May 04, 2019
When JAMB is tired of grandstanding, two things might happen:

i Release the allegedly battered result OR

ii. Plead with the candidates to come for a retest.

The second option is likely impossible.

5 Likes

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by FlyoruB: 5:24pm On May 04, 2019
Hope Senator Demola Adeleke won't make the list again o. lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by frankmoney(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2019
What is wrong with jamb ? They seem to be on some wild goose chase .

3 Likes

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by LowerPriceData0(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2019
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Kenmatt(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2019
Oga, it is a high time the results are released.

The delay is becoming something else.

It's should be, as soon as you click submit, your score crops up as it is done in some schools' Post UMTE.
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by SoNature(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2019
Nonsense.

It seems the man does not know what to do again.

Go and fix tech issues that jambites face.

That's more reasonable thing to do

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by naijapikin04(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2019
2019 UTME: Nigerians Will be Shocked by Outcome of Our Probe – JAMB

GISTS(>>
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/04/2019-utme-nigerians-will-be-shocked-by-outcome-of-our-probe-jamb/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by erons22(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2019
Jamb don turn inec grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Wizdre: 5:29pm On May 04, 2019
Oloyede, no be Arabic you read Even sef, carry Holly Quran and swear say you never turn your neck to cheat during your days. Yeye man.
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Generalkorex(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2019
nigeria na one funny country

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by MrImole: 5:30pm On May 04, 2019
Okay!

3 Likes

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2019
cheesy

This man had seen a new job in filling station cheesy

In Nigeria that have classes of law for classes of people in the nation?

I'm tempted to believe the jamb server had crashed hence this misplace priority. Imagine a board that conducted an examination in 2019, talking about 2009 nonsense when some candidates are dying in suspense and depression

Why are some Nigerians this heartless with all this nonchalant attitude

2 Likes

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by bluntjudge: 5:30pm On May 04, 2019
It seems this man wants politicians to waste his life ..

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by namiji2598: 5:30pm On May 04, 2019
buhari is safe...if u know u know
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by sexiestharam(f): 5:31pm On May 04, 2019
Y
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Olajah81: 5:31pm On May 04, 2019
Stupid talk

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by sexiestharam(f): 5:31pm On May 04, 2019
b

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by progene(m): 5:31pm On May 04, 2019
This country is just too funny. I hope they catch those crooks called politicians grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari / More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note / Unizik Graduate Dies While Waiting For NYSC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.