Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

High Converting Landing Pages + Traffic = $$ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / High Converting Landing Pages + Traffic = $$ (531 Views)

FREE Funnel: Who Want My HIGH Converting Funnels & Follow-up Email Sequence? / You Can Get A High Converting Landing Or Squeeze Page / Sell your Payoneer $$... €€€€. Pounds, Dollar And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Converting Landing Pages + Traffic = $$ by fredasue: 12:51pm On May 30, 2017
Landing pages are one page websites that a visitor following a url arrives at.
A landing page could be a sales page or an opt-in page or a redirect page. One way or the other the essence of your landing page is to stimulate the site visitor to take a certain action.

If you’ve sold a product online, promoted affiliate offers, advertised CPAs, then you know that other than traffic, a good landing page is what will determine if you make money or not.

The quality of a one page site (aka landing page) can prompt a buyer decision because it looks legit, professional and trustworthy.

So many digital marketers wonder why they do not get any sales from their affiliate offers, here is the answer: your landing page simply sucks. You won’t even want to buy from yourself. Packaging is important and this is just one form of packaging.

How to get high quality landing pages

1. Self-host
It is better you host on your own domain. Serious companies won’t host on free blogger. It will make them look unserious. Don’t get me wrong about blogger, I have seen very outstanding landing pages created with that platform, but the thing is that anybody looking at your domain name will see it end with .com. Not too good I’ll say.

2. Use good quality images, color and let the information included be as direct as possible. Everything the landing page does is to lead the visitor to make a buying decision, submit contact details or just take a particular action. Your images, color choices and text should be aimed at achieving that purpose.

3. Use videos if you can. Video gives better engagement and has been proven to convert better than otherwise. It could be a YouTube or self-made video describing your offer.

4. If you can’t do it yourself, hire someone good to deliver quality work. It doesn’t cost that much for something that is bringing you money. Stop fooling yourself, if you are serious about your business, then handle it well.

I produce high converting landing pages. Hit me on watsapp 08039413316
Re: High Converting Landing Pages + Traffic = $$ by fredasue: 5:43am On Jun 02, 2017
When promoting affiliate offers, how do you drive traffic? Do you send your traffic straight to the product/service offer or do you pre-sell with a landing page first?

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Ruin My Day Skata (chai) / Phpbb Powered Forum For Sale / Tech Bloggers Come And See This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.