Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant (23364 Views)

Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' / Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant by Francieuche: 10:37pm On May 30, 2017
Were Dee o
Re: Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant by lenghtinny(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2017
presh91:

No many are mad and many are on instagram

Re: Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant by lenghtinny(m): 11:05pm On May 30, 2017
lepasharon:

If she wanted to lie, she wouldn't have posted the sonogram
Even if that's true, what kind of woman would allow her friend to post her sonogram online?
If true, then they are very stvpid....
Re: Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant by lepasharon(f): 11:22pm On May 30, 2017
lenghtinny:

Even if that's true, what kind of woman would allow her friend to post her sonogram online?
If true, then they are very stvpid....

Hmm... true sha, with the way nigerian women guard their pregnancy.

U beleive the baby is hers but she is trying to pass it off as her friends?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real-Life Cat Woman Jocelyn Wildenstein / Chacha Eke Faani's Daughter, Kaira Dior Celebrates 1st Birthday / Gifty Powers Stuns In Bridal-Themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.