Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

See Laura Ikeji's Response To News That She Is A Second Wife... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Laura Ikeji's Response To News That She Is A Second Wife... (550 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Laura Ikeji's Response To News That She Is A Second Wife... by Afrowendy: 2:32pm On May 30, 2017
So, yesterday, someone somewhere, dug up a picture of Laura Ikeji's husband, Ogbonna Kanu, who happens to be the brother of legendary football star, Kanu Nwankwo alleging that he had been married before and had two children with his former wife...Click to read more - http://www.afrowendy.com/2017/05/laura-ikeji-responds-to-allegations.html

(1) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Received Spiritual Vision About The Twins Pregnancy / I Go Talk Everything Very Soon – Dammy Krane Speaks After His Arrest / Sean Kingston Is Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.