Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How To Maks Your Vagina Smell Good - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Maks Your Vagina Smell Good (1424 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Why Does My Vagina Smell Badly ? / 4 Ways To Make Your Vagina Smell And Taste Better.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Maks Your Vagina Smell Good by jane7299(f): 5:25pm On May 30, 2017
How to make your vagina smell Good

Receiving MouthAction is great. More often than not, it’s more than great, actually. It can be wonderful… amazing… magical, even, if you have the right partner doing it. The one thing that can take the fun out of MouthAction faster than you can say, “YASS?”Stressing about how you taste and/or smell down there.The vagina is a weird, delicate, sensitive part of our bodies, and while it holds the key to sexual pleasure, it is also the place where we pee out of, bleed out of, and poop pretty close to. Besides these bodily functions, there are other things to think about –discharge and that smell that vaginas just have that you can’t even describe. Wouldn’t it be nice to have something that could make your vagina taste and smell betterso you could just relax?Unfortunately, I don’t have the solution tothat problem. Sorry! No one does. Again, vaginas are sensitive and delicate, and any kind of nice-smelling douche, spray, or wipe can easily upset your pH balance, leading to an infection, which leads to a far worse smell than the one down there on a regular basis. Your best bet is showering regularly, like pretty shortly before someone puts their face down there, but we can’t just be like, “Hey, wait, let me shower before you do that. No, it’sfine, the moment isn’t ruined, just be patient.”But, while I don’t have a cure-all solution, I do have some old wives tales, and I don’t know, it’s better than nothing! Whilethere’s no science-backed research onfoods that make your vag taste better, there is a lot of speculation and some pretty good theories behind the below suggestions. At the very least, they’ll make your vag taste and smell mild, like a vagina… whatever that means. Because honestly, at the end of the day, your vay-jay-jay doesn’t need to smell like a lovely field of roses. It’s a body partwhere a lot of stuff happens, and no one expects it to taste like liquid gold (and if they do, they shouldn’t be down there). So, here aresome foods that *might* make your vagina taste and smell better… but don’t get too caught up in it, okay?
Re: How To Maks Your Vagina Smell Good by Abortions: 5:33pm On May 30, 2017
Shey Yur Own is Smellin Nicely??..I Mean Like Now
Re: How To Maks Your Vagina Smell Good by Caustics: 5:38pm On May 30, 2017
grind scent leaf. mix with luke warm water and put it there. solution.
Re: How To Maks Your Vagina Smell Good by jane7299(f): 5:39pm On May 30, 2017
i can bet you for that *winks*
Re: How To Maks Your Vagina Smell Good by Abortions: 5:48pm On May 30, 2017
jane7299:
i can bet you for that *winks*
I din't say u shud bet we no dey bet9ja shop...just "YES N NO" answer does it smell nice??
Re: How To Maks Your Vagina Smell Good by jane7299(f): 6:12pm On May 30, 2017
lol OK. yes!
Re: How To Maks Your Vagina Smell Good by giftspta(f): 12:00am On May 31, 2017
vagina light or strong odor occur due to sweat, bacterial / yeast infections / pH imbalance. I know plenty home remedies to maintain pH balance of vagina. Do try proper hygiene with ancient methods to maintain her a lick-able pussy cat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Worry About Erection??? Let Discuss About Erectile Dysfunction Problem / I Saw Little Blood From My Pennis During Sex Today / Covid-19 Is It Worth Dying for here in Nigeria? Doctors and scientist only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.