Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound (2423 Views)

I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) / Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by chaelmic(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2017
Children in my area where palying with the scorpion that was captured today in compound

Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by fran6co(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2017
hmm
Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by ellagabs(f): 7:07pm On May 30, 2017
plastic
Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by Airoflaw(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2017
lala don't like scorpion.. na snake!!!

1 Like

Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 30, 2017
High way to death. Abi you think say you go turn scorpion king! No deceive yourself ooo. Na die! cheesy
Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by chaelmic(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2017
ellagabs:
plastic
who told u it plastic

Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by Seun(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2017
I'm extremely glad that they didn't kill this beautiful little animal. I guess they know how to handle it.
Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by Namdeenero(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2017
chaelmic:
Children in my area where palying with the scorpion that was captured today in compound
When your village people are singing Kum ba yah with your destiny, this is how you behave

1 Like

Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by KennyID17(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2017
OrestesDante:
High way to death. Abi you think say you go turn scorpion king! No deceive yourself ooo. Na die! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by BomboyOnline: 10:44pm On May 30, 2017
Seun:
I'm extremely glad that they didn't kill this beautiful little animal. I guess they know how to handle it.

Looks dead to me.
Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by Seun(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2017
BomboyOnline:

Looks dead to me.
sad

2 Likes

Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by dacovajnr: 11:05pm On May 30, 2017
Seun:
sad
Mr Seun I have a pressing question to ask angry angry
Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by eminent007(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2017
Sombori is lying

Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by Omotayor123(f): 11:58pm On May 30, 2017
Seun:
Handle a scorpion shocked
Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by sod09(m): 5:20am On May 31, 2017
OrestesDante:
lie...
They only sting,the poison ain't deadly to human
Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by Nobody: 5:25am On May 31, 2017
sod09:
lie... They only sting,the poison ain't deadly to human
Get stung by an Indian Red scorpion. Then you will know.
Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by chaelmic(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2017
OrestesDante:
who tell u

Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by chaelmic(m): 7:09am On May 31, 2017
Seun:
it dead already

Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by qualityovenbake(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2017
Biggest myth is that all scorpions are deadly, and this is totally wrong.

As big as this scorpion may look, it can give you a painful sting, but the venom may have a very little effect on humans. The smaller species are often more venomous
Re: This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound by bro4u: 8:42am On May 31, 2017
Seun:
u say wetin?...

(1) (Reply)

Pet So Skinny / German Shepherd Puppies Available For Pick Up / Scary!!! Goat With Human Face Dumped By Owners In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.