Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,720 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 (36739 Views)

NABTEB Releases May/june 2017 Results / How To Check May | June 2017 Waec Result @ Www.waecdirect.org / May/june 2017/2018 WAEC Exam Registration – Www.waecdirect.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by Mediarush(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2017
blackberlin:
The information is contradictory. They're launching a satellite that belongs to Japan, Ghana, Nigeria and it's to be launched in the US, so how is FUTA launching the satellite?
Look at how skillfully they dished out information to confuse people. . . FUTA ko, FUTAbakalilki ni. . . undecided

I got confused at the stage of launching it in USA.... owned by five countries but launched in a sixth country!!
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by MAKABBEY(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
Since It would be launched from Akure. grin I pray Buhari follow the Satellite to go and rest maybe do medical tourism with aliens since his illness can't be treated by mankind
dat 2 extreme nah.... well said bro
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 30, 2017
bkool7:

By partly funding it.

How did they fund it? We have NASRDA as the umberella body for space related issues. . . So tell me how whatever they cooked up above directly or indirectly translates to FUTA launching a satellite?

1 Like

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by Alltek(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2017
Thank God, thought it was to be launched from Nigeria, I was scared that we might experience a number of hitches.
If the person to supply diesel doesn't come late, "NEPA" might seize the light, amongst many other issues.
We thank God sha...

1 Like

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 10:53pm On May 30, 2017
banmee:

That is even worse. An institution churning out mediocre graduates plans to launch a satelite and your dull mind is lappint it up. Plus, you are too s.tupid to realize that something of that magnitude cannot just be done by an institution. They will need government funding for their bogus project. You think say launching a satelite na akara. Lol. Smh. And they wonder why the country is deplorable. When it's citizens cannot think with their faculties.

You just showed me that you are the worst idiot in the universe. Did you even read the post at all? Only a dead brain like you would make comments as if he was blind while reading the post. Are you the only one cursed with stupidity in your family or stupidity affects every member of your family?
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by Smooyis(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Another good news from the land of Oduduwa.

This is bringing real collaborative, commendable and applaudable development to the Land and not some disgraceful development in foreign lands.

GOd bless land of Oduduwa

God bless SW

God bless Nigeria

God bless PMB.

Haters can ''swim'' inside the Lagoon. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg enough of this childish thing.

1 Like

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 30, 2017
Mediarush:

I got confused at the stage of launching it in USA.... owned by five countries but launched in a sixth country!!

They're professional liars, don't mind them. What do they even know about space tech!

1 Like

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by bkool7(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2017
banmee:

Lol. . .just because your idiotic mind wants to win an argument you are denying what happens in Nigeria. It's like asking me, "have you been to Nigeria to see if the country cannot provide electricity"? Why una mumu like this na? You guys are so gullible, even a five year old thinks better that you. What a people. Smh

Don't confuse the failures of politicians with that of others
Some of our higher institutions generate their power . Stop generalizing .
I know that Covenant and UI generate their power
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by Razakipaye: 10:55pm On May 30, 2017
blackberlin:
The information is contradictory. They're launching a satellite that belongs to Japan, Ghana, Nigeria and it's to be launched in the US, so how is FUTA launching the satellite?
Look at how skillfully they dished out information to confuse people. . . FUTA ko, FUTAbakalilki ni. . . undecided
FUTA deaigned d satellite for those parties.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 30, 2017
Razakipaye:
FUTA deaigned d satellite for those parties.

Designed what? Which of their lecturers has seen a satellite before, talk less of teaching a student how to deisgn one. . . Its a big lie!

1 Like

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2017
wadetaw202:

You just showed me that you are the worst idiot in the universe. Did you even read the post at all? Only a dead brain like you would make comments as if he was blind while reading the post. Are you the only one cursed with stupidity in your family or stupidity affects every member of your family?

Even if i did not read it, the laughable thing to get is you s.tupidly believe that a secondary school like institution can launch a satelite. Lol
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 11:00pm On May 30, 2017
banmee:

Even if i did not read it, the laughable thing to get is you s.tupidly believe that a secondary school like institution can launch a satelite. Lol

Now I understand why your comment is like that of an incurable idiot.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by bkool7(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2017
blackberlin:

How did they fund it? We have NASRDA as the umberella body for space related issues. . . So tell me how whatever they cooked up above directly or indirectly translates to FUTA launching a satellite?

Unless you show me reasons why I should believe you that its cooked up ...this the fact for now.

I don't know your age , but I your own reasoning ,can any organization in Nigeria be involved in lunching a satellite and not go through NASRDA ?
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by Lagban(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2017
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2017
wadetaw202:

Lol. You as a people cannot think like normal human beings. Most of you are basically animals but yet you think your can miraculously acomplish what normal people accomplish. It doesn't work that way.

2 Likes

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by bkool7(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2017
wadetaw202:

Those people are just angry that a Western institution is involved in that achievement .That's really the issue they have , orderwise , what's difficult to comprehend here ?
And you can't. help them with that, can you can?

3 Likes

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 11:06pm On May 30, 2017
banmee:

Lol. You as a people cannot think like normal human beings. Most of you are basically animals but yet you think your can miraculously acomplish what normal people accomplish. It doesn't work that way.

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by bkool7(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2017
Lagban:
Who satellite epp?

please , grow up!
you used the internet to pass across a comment that says , " who satellite epp ?"
Really ?!

2 Likes

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by borntoR35(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2017
I know gullible minds will comment against this, but do u think when u are starting to do something new u can be alone? for some people to cheer and learn they begin to come against every thing. Nonsense, u don't know how much they have invested in this u are starting insult. you don't query your government that's embezzling the money, you are querying development. Ahhhh Nigerians receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2017
wadetaw202:

See why i say you mumu. Your meme is depicting you talking to your son about how s.tupid your wife is. Lol

2 Likes

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 30, 2017
bkool7:

Unless you show me reasons why I should believe you that its cooked up ...this the fact for now.

I don't know your age , but I your own reasoning ,can any organization in Nigeria be involved in lunching a satellite and not go through NASRDA ?

Child, stop displaying your ignorance and read the post again. They were reported to have partnered NASRDA, so you're the one talking without facts.

The questions that should be on your mind are:
Who is launching the satellite & Where is it being launched. Just because they bave a student representative in the project doesn't translate to FUTA launching a satellite... It's too far.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 11:12pm On May 30, 2017
banmee:

See why i say you mumu. Your meme is depicting you talking to your son about how s.tupid your wife is. Lol

If this was done by a flaaaaathead university, I'm sure you would have praised it to high heavens. But you are very angry that a stupid flaaatheaded idiot is not involved tongue

2 Likes

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by remainhidden: 11:18pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Misplaced priorities

Waste of money

Waste of resources

Waste of manpower

Launching a rocket to space is more important than paying our old and suffering teachers you owe them ??

Answer this question and i will delete my Nairaland account

What are they going to the space to do ?? To discover the cure for cancer ??
Your thinking got a long way to go man.
you need absolute deep cleansing
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2017
wadetaw202:

If this was done by a flaaaaathead university, I'm sure you would have praised it to high heavens. But you are very angry that a stupid flaaatheaded idiot is not involved tongue

See you mumu. I am neither igbo, Hausa nor yoruba. Lol. When In doubt and losing an argument, pull at straws. What a m.oron.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by blu3tooth(m): 11:21pm On May 30, 2017
That's my Alma Mata... "Technology for self reliance"

I rep FUTA any day, anytime, anywhere.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 11:23pm On May 30, 2017
banmee:

See you mumu. I am neither igbo, Hausa nor yoruba. Lol. When In doubt and losing an argument, pull at straws. What a m.oron.

It is now I understand your pain, stupid. Your hatred and anger will send you to early grave. If I have a dollar for every time you comment like an idiot, I would have become a billionaire by now.

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2017
that will be very cool of us... onto the next one... i hope other technological institute, medical colleges does something too
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by emmaitive(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2017
who the satelite epp sef
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 11:41pm On May 30, 2017
wadetaw202:

It is now I understand your pain, stupid. Your hatred and anger will send you to early grave. If I have a dollar for every time you comment like an idiot, I would have become a billionaire by now.

What the hell you talking about? Where you wan get dollar from? Who dash you? You are part of the people who believed in the 5k for everyone because of hunger. Why won't you believe this?
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 11:45pm On May 30, 2017
banmee:

What the hell you talking about? Where you wan get dollar from? Who dash you? You are part of the people who believed in the 5k for everyone because of hunger. Why won't you believe this?

Now it is clear you have run mad. You must have hit your head on the floor from your mother's back.

1 Like

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by oloyede90(m): 11:48pm On May 30, 2017
First to be launched in nigeria, nd it wil be launched in the united states. Naija for real
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 30, 2017
blackberlin:

Designed what? Which of their lecturers has seen a satellite before, talk less of teaching a student how to deisgn one. . . Its a big lie!

I work and live near JPL and have gone to their open houses.

It's a vast facility like UI, with many scientists running amok and super security.

I just don't see same being accomplished in the Nigeria that I left two days ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Babcock University In Pictures / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. / My Secondary School Chemistry Students Made This Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.