Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 (36778 Views)

NABTEB Releases May/june 2017 Results / How To Check May | June 2017 Waec Result @ Www.waecdirect.org / May/june 2017/2018 WAEC Exam Registration – Www.waecdirect.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

I'm reporting you to the mod for making false claim. You need to present evidence of where I asked for your help.

While you are at it, also go to the NPF as well. I'm pretty sure they'll be interested in the case. grin

1 Like

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

While you are at it, also go to the NPF as well. I'm pretty sure they'll be interested in the case. grin

You seem to be obsessed with me. You can think straight or concentrate your life on anything again other than quoting me? I see you replying to this one too. Pervert.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

You seem to be obsessed with me. You can think straight or concentrate your life on anything again other than quoting me? I see you replying to this one too. Pervert.

From the guy replying everything i comment on. Lol. One minute you are begging me to change you life privately, the next minute you are forming here. Why na?
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

From the guy replying everything i comment on. Lol. One minute you are begging me to change you life privately, the next minute you are forming here. Why na?

You are my slave from today on. I determine what you do because you are obsessed with me. Now, I command you to reply. Dont forget that you are my slave. So you must obey
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

You are my slave from today on. I determine what you do because you are obsessed with me. Now, I command you to reply. Dont forget that you are my slave. So you must obey

How can that be when i can buy your entire generation? Slaves aren't that powerful.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

How can that be when i can buy your entire generation? Slaves aren't that powerful.

I know you are fully mine now. I've entered into your heart, your head and your mind. You must be growing weak between the legs thinking of me. You the obsessed with me, my slave. Prove to me that you are my complete slave by quoting this comment.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by Jaqenhghar: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Very lame
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

I know you are fully mine now. I've entered into your heart, your head and your mind. You must be growing weak between the legs thinking of me. You the obsessed with me, my slave. Prove to me that you are my complete slave by quoting this comment.

You see how ridiculous that sounds? Meanwhile you are replying me. You no go school at all at all. Lol grin
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

You see how ridiculous that sounds? Meanwhile you are replying me. You no go school at all at all. Lol grin

Welcome to my world, my slave. I've posssed you and NO ONE can deliver you from my slavery. This is why you can't stop quoting me. You are a slave forever. Just quote me to prove your perpetual slavery
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Welcome to my world, my slave. I've posssed you and NO ONE can deliver you from my slavery. This is why you can't stop quoting me. You are a slave forever. Just quote me to prove your perpetual slavery

Are you running out of data? Text me your account number so you can recharge your phone. And stop mailing me. I go report you oooo. grin
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

Are you running out of data? Text me your account number so you can recharge your phone. And stop mailing me. I go report you oooo. grin

Oh my slave, the cobweb of slavery has entered into your soul. You can't even wait few moments before obeying your master. I see you in a perpetual slavery forever
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Oh my slave, the cobweb of slavery has entered into your soul. You can't even wait few moments before obeying your master. I see you in a perpetual slavery forever

Oh wadetaw202, the cobweb of slavery has entered into your soul. You can't even wait few moments before obeying your master. I see you in a perpetual slavery forever
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

Oh wadetaw202 , the cobweb of slavery has entered into your soul. You can't even wait few moments before obeying your master. I see you in a perpetual slavery forever

Now you are becoming a better slave. Can't you see you can't even use your own words anymore? Your master's word have now become your words. Expect me in your dreams my slave.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Now you are becoming a better slave. Can't you see you can't even use your own words anymore? Your master's word have now become your words. Expect me in your dreams my slave.

MyGermanFriend: Who is this guy?

Me: He's one hungry chap begging me privately for dough.

MyGermanFriend: Then give it to him.

Me: No, I asked for a price and he said only 100 dollars. No one can be that cheap.

MyGermanFriend: Just give him.

Me: No
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

MyGermanFriend: Who is this guy?

Me: He's one hungry chap begging me privately for dough.

MyGermanFriend: Then give it to him.

Me: No, I asked for a price and he said only 100 dollars. No one can be that cheap.

MyGermanFriend: Just give him.

Me: No

Thank you for proving that my chain of slavery is getting stronger on your soul and spirit. Your obsession pushed you to write a long epistle. I own your soul spirit and body now.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Thank you for proving that my chain of slavery is getting stronger on your soul and spirit. Your obsession pushed you to write a long epistle. I own your soul spirit and body now.

MyGermanFriend: What is he talking about slavery? I thought you said he lives in a hell hole

Me: I know right.

MyGermanFriend: Did you send it to him yet?

Me: Nope. Waiting for him to up his price.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

MyGermanFriend: What is he talking about slavery? I thought you said he lives in a hell hole

MyGermanFriend: Did you send it to him yet?

Me: Nope. Waiting for him to up his price.

Thank you my slave. Another long epistle just proved that your soul can't escape from slavery.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Thank you my slave. Another long epistle just proved that your soul can't escape from slavery.

MyGermanFriend: Is that his picture?

Me: Yup. Sorry sight isn't it?

MyGermanFriend: My God. How can a human being be that ravaged by hunger?

Me: That's why i'm trying to help.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

MyGermanFriend: Is that his picture?

Me: Yup. Sorry sight isn't it?

MyGermanFriend: My God. How can a human being be that ravaged by hunger?

Me: That's why i'm trying to help.

The long epistle shows you are really love the way I've enslaved your spirit and soul.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

The long epistle shows you are really love the way I've enslaved your spirit and soul.

MyGermanFriend: Help this pauper out man. This is unfair of you. That picture he sent to your private email is just depressing.

Me: I'm trying to but he won't tell me an amount.

MyGermanFriend: I can just imagine his life. You are his only hope.

Me: Well the ball is in his court.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

MyGermanFriend: Help this pauper out man. This is unfair of you. That picture he sent to your private email is just depressing.

Me: I'm trying to but he won't tell me an amount.

MyGermanFriend: I can just imagine his life. You are his only hope.

Me: Well the ball is in his court.

Dont you notice that the only thing you are thinking about is how to reply me? It is because I've possessed your soul. Oya, I command you to reply.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Dont you notice that the only thing you are thinking about is how to reply me? It is because I've possessed your soul. Oya, I command you to reply.

MyGermanFriend: Now this is just depressing. I thought you said no one can survive eating your garri every meal every day.

Me: Yes.

MyGermanFriend: Then how come that's all he eats?

Me: I'm surprised as you. Very depressing.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

MyGermanFriend: Now this is just depressing. I thought you said no one can survive eating your garri every meal every day.

Me: Yes.

MyGermanFriend: Then how come that's all he eats?

Me: I'm surprised as you. Very depressing.

Hahahah.. My slave is doing fine in slavery already. Oya, reply. You must obey because you are an irredeemable slave
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Hahahah.. My slave is doing fine in slavery already. Oya, reply. You must obey because you are an irredeemable slave

MyGermanFriend: Help this now. This is getting embarrassing.

MyGermanFriend: It is so sad that anyone can live like that.

Me: Are you telling me? So Sad.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

Will you be free for a journey to the river by 12 midnight? We are going for you initiation into full time slavery.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Will you be free for a journey to the river by 12 midnight? We are going for you initiation into full time slavery.

MyGermanFriend: It's just crazy.

Me: What.

MyGermanFriend: How a person can have no life of future prospects.

Me: I'd kill myself.

MyGermanFriend: Wait. You don't think he will right.

Me: If my life was as bad as his, i'd probably would.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by Jaqenhghar: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

Bro abeg leave that demented sod to his misery
You know what they say abt misery and company
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

MyGermanFriend: It's just crazy.

Me: What.

MyGermanFriend: How a person can have no life of future prospects.

Me: I'd kill myself.

MyGermanFriend: Wait. You don't think he will right.

Me: If my life was as bad as his, i'd probably would.

Hulala. Sweet slave. Tonight, uoi shall be imitated into full.time.slavery. iI WON YOUR SOUL
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Bro abeg leave that demented sod to his misery
You know what they say abt misery and company

I'm trying to change his life. You can just imagine people like that are the majority in Nigeria. I'ts just crazy. Plus i don't have leave for work for another 3 hours. Got all the time in the world.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Hulala. Sweet slave. Tonight, uoi shall be imitated into full.time.slavery. iI WON YOUR SOUL

MyGermanFriend: It's insane how people like that survive.
Me: I almost feel sorry for him.

MyGermanFriend: How do you think he survives for now.

Me: He says he picks trash at the local dumpster and sells it to survive.

MyGermanFriend: O my God.

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by achieverme(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

MyGermanFriend: It's insane how people like that survive.
Me: I almost feel sorry for him.

MyGermanFriend: How do you think he survives for now.

Me: He says he picks trash at the local dumpster and sells it to survive.

MyGermanFriend: O my God.

Someone is calling you slave and you keep on replying as if you are truly his slave. You funny o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) / Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions. / Whats The Secret Behind Speaking Good English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.