Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo (43080 Views)

Man Proposes To 18-Year-Old Girls On Facebook, Dupes Them Of N418,000 In Anambra / 6 Men Arrested For Gang Raping A Married Woman & Two 13-year-old Girls In Kebbi / 36-Year-Old Woman Rapes 4-Year-Old Boy, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by AlexCk: 10:05pm On May 30, 2017
Paedophiles tho,

Annoying set of fools
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 30, 2017
THUNDER FIRE you and your Diccck
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 30, 2017
Thunder from every this universe fire u and your generation.. U no go see pikin born . amen

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by muller101(m): 10:06pm On May 30, 2017
The agbaya is mentally unbalanced
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 30, 2017
Another mentally ill paedophilic animal. This is disturbing. I think it's high time death sentence was made the penalty for such heinous crime. And what is it with the bail again? Why do we tolerate this bullshiit? Does that mean the son of a rich man who can meet the bail condition effortlessly will be permitted to get away with defiling such minors? Where's the JUSTICE in that?

Should the girls' parents forget and accept what was done to their daughters? Just like that? WHY SHOULD THE JUDICIARY GIVE PEOPLE THE CAUSE TO TAKE THE LAW INTO THEIR HANDS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by emmaadigun(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2017
ijustdey:

this man shud be jailed for life....... When will this stupid act stop in our society, pls God save us oooo

http://pmexpressng.com/man-docked-allegedly-raping-two-aged-girls-bobo-drinks/

t
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by SycophanticGoat: 10:14pm On May 30, 2017
ekensi01:
He paid for the sex with bobo. grin

You're sick for calling child molestation sex. I bet this kind of thing is your stock in trade..

#spits

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by sekundosekundo: 10:14pm On May 30, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Hhhhmmm! evry body shuld be careful of anyone ur child play with especially de over generous onez dem..Dem fit use the generosity lure the kids..TANK GOD it dint happen in the southernmost west of nigeria.

Well said,

once you notice a male playing and calling your daughter 'my wife'....omo warn him and caution your daughter seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by bigblackbeautif: 10:15pm On May 30, 2017
A million curses on him and his future generations...for the trauma inflicted on innocent children.. Karma is waiting for you..as....hole.!!!
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by ekensi01: 10:18pm On May 30, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

You're sick for calling child molestation sex. I bet this kind of thing is your stock in trade..

#spits

Guy every member is solely responsible for whatever he post.

Make i rest plss. The children no get mouth to talk? that means they love both the sex and sweet bobo i bet you havent drank bobo with sex before esp the chilled one. ^cool^
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by oyienootieno: 10:20pm On May 30, 2017
Kill him already...
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by IYANGBALI: 10:21pm On May 30, 2017
Na wa o,why uchena come do dis kind thing now

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by SycophanticGoat: 10:23pm On May 30, 2017
ekensi01:

Guy every member is solely responsible for whatever he post.

Make i rest plss. The children no get mouth to talk? that means they love both the sex and sweet bobo i bet you havent drank bobo with sex before esp the chilled one. ^cool^

You're appallingly disgusting bro! How do you even expect those children to have a mind of their own or be brave enough to report such demonic occurrences? Do you know that child molesters (which I don't even know if you belong to such a category because you sound like you're one of them) almost always threaten their victims with murder if they ever expose them? Well you will definitely know this from experience..

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by pokipoki: 10:30pm On May 30, 2017
Jesus!!! I have never been a fan of jungle justice, but this idiot deserves to be sliced up and burnt. He deserves a horrible death.
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 30, 2017
Time for government to begin to checkmate every man's prick if not this destructive evil work wouldnt stop
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 30, 2017
ekensi01:
He paid for the sex with bobo. grin

I dunno... Should you really be smiling

Sad day

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Gebbson007(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2017
Feed Im 2 d snakes abeg cux iffa tlk watn dey ma mind ehh
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by giftyechi: 10:50pm On May 30, 2017
not again
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by orjaha(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2017
I beg cut his joystick and let him go in peace
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by QueenFusa16(f): 10:59pm On May 30, 2017
As olosho full everywhere, you no fit Bleep those ones.... God will punish you....

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Jabioro: 11:01pm On May 30, 2017
FieryJustice:
mogbe
Moku ..and this old pedophile mofo is 42 years old? They wanted import their useless ideology to south west.. I am very sure he would be castrated live.. Can you imagine his dirty excuses, under any disguised with minor ..

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Handsomecole(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2017
See what Bobo has caused drink now! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by chikago1: 11:09pm On May 30, 2017
Ha, e be like say one kind killer konji dey worry all dis abokis. Fork his useless a$s$ with the bobo container.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Trexnemesis(m): 11:09pm On May 30, 2017
Na them! Religious paedophiles.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by TemmyAK47: 11:10pm On May 30, 2017
Na God go save us from this country oo

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by myg9(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by SniffyDsniffeR(m): 11:13pm On May 30, 2017
burkingx:
tongue

Lwkmd. That should be Anthony Joshua
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:13pm On May 30, 2017
plssss dont take him to court just give 1 chilled bobo mix with 2 spoons of sniper then set him free..
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Cooleasy(m): 11:13pm On May 30, 2017
I am still unable to comprehend how a man can feel an attraction towards a small baby girl. Even those under 18 teenage ones who had started developing; the mere remembrance that my mates have their type as daughters, is a big, instant turn off for me. Na wa for some men sha.
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by TemmyAK47: 11:14pm On May 30, 2017
Abudu2000:
Ok, meanwhile
hmmm
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by justhenry(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2017
Deservingly...

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by raphy(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2017
sadthe guy konji de hold him seriously.so he didn't HV money to go get grownup.see his strong face.he tore these kids puzzy with that his his big bura d!(k.k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.