Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo (43078 Views)

Man Proposes To 18-Year-Old Girls On Facebook, Dupes Them Of N418,000 In Anambra / 6 Men Arrested For Gang Raping A Married Woman & Two 13-year-old Girls In Kebbi / 36-Year-Old Woman Rapes 4-Year-Old Boy, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by piusadamawa(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2017
Haba story na wash ..abeg e
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by DrMuzungu(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2017
Fill his yansh with gunpowder and set it on fire.
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Mistadora01(m): 11:41pm On May 30, 2017
i d hate to c see this kind news. d man d think for him prick?
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by AHCB: 11:41pm On May 30, 2017
1 million Naira bail with two sureties in like sum? Fancy that happening. Dude is going to spend the rest of his life in prison cos I don't see him meeting that bail condition.

What a useless paedophile.
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Desyner: 1:08am On May 31, 2017
aleeyus:
This one weak me
You be cow?
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by oneape: 1:29am On May 31, 2017
ijustdey:

http://pmexpressng.com/man-docked-allegedly-raping-two-aged-girls-bobo-drinks/

Umar! Did your religion told you to do this?

I know that there is a particular season your religion alow pedophile disorderliness, but during fasting your religion did not permits this atrocity.

#tryandmakemuhammadproud
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:13am On May 31, 2017
ekensi01:
He paid for the sex with bobo. grin

And this was meant to be funny, uh, ignorant African with rapist tendencies?

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Yourmexcare(m): 4:31am On May 31, 2017
Apayan ni Baba yi ke..
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by 989900: 4:58am On May 31, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Maybe castrate him.
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by 989900: 5:02am On May 31, 2017
ekensi01:

[s]Guy every member is solely responsible for whatever he post.

Make i rest plss. The children no get mouth to talk? that means they love both the sex and sweet bobo i bet you havent drank bobo with sex before esp the chilled one. ^cool^[/s]

Shame on you . . . so would your daughters get theirs and love it. *spitsonyou*

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Posh(m): 5:32am On May 31, 2017
jenigurl:
this is a beast angry
....chai, u re pretty.. I want marry u..sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Boyooosa(m): 5:55am On May 31, 2017
the best bet

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by katakata555: 6:34am On May 31, 2017
He's a bastard.
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Actuarydeji(m): 6:39am On May 31, 2017
chynie:
So e dey fast and still dey rape small small girls
Ohk make I no call religion before them go give me 6 months ban grin

Parents be warned abeg always monitor your babies
You can't conclude, he might be a Christian
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Nobody: 6:42am On May 31, 2017
seems rape on minors is new money ritual
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by DexteryJoe(m): 6:48am On May 31, 2017
first and foremost, I think he paid for d sex, WATS with Nigerian girls and been lured wit sumtin?, these days wit sumtin as little as "shoprite's" meat pie and lacasera, u can lure a girl to ur house too
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by slap1(m): 6:53am On May 31, 2017
DexteryJoe:
first and foremost, I think he paid for d sex, WATS with Nigerian girls and been lured wit sumtin?, these days wit sumtin as little as "shoprite's" meat pie and lacasera, u can lure a girl to ur house too

We are talking about innocent kids here, who didn't have a clue what he had in mind! You think they actually took the Bobo and GAVE him sex?
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by goodvision12(m): 6:57am On May 31, 2017
donsmall94:
Disappointed!
All this NCAN people no need do investigation the evidence is clear
This guy should be put in a wrestling match of Death with the undertaker.
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by chynie: 7:11am On May 31, 2017
Actuarydeji:

You can't conclude, he might be a Christian
Did I say anywhere that he is not a Christian
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by aghedoomo: 7:25am On May 31, 2017
So that's all the penalty ?? Too sad
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by godwilludohr(m): 7:31am On May 31, 2017
Hear wetin he talk,wife no dey you no fit go asawo house abi den tie ur leg.
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by Olushauneddy(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2017
Bobo & Joystick....!
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by AliasJoice(f): 10:39am On May 31, 2017
"he pleaded not guilty and informed that his wife was not living with him"
angryangryangryangry
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by googlestar(f): 10:58am On May 31, 2017
28K MEMBERS FACEBOOK GROUP FOR SALE group link here .facebook,com\groups\658566587574521\

interested ADD me on facebook .facebook,com\titusrapuluchukwu,rapuluchukwu or SEARCH 08136212795 PRICE- 7K or inbox me on fb for negotiation. only serious buyer!
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by aleeyus(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2017
grin
Desyner:
You be cow?
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by ekensi01: 1:26pm On May 31, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

And this was meant to be funny, uh, ignorant African with rapist tendencies?
Sure? Rapist tendencies? make me understand
Re: Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo by ekensi01: 2:07pm On May 31, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

You're appallingly disgusting bro! How do you even expect those children to have a mind of their own or be brave enough to report such demonic occurrences? Do you know that child molesters (which I don't even know if you belong to such a category because you sound like you're one of them) almost always threaten their victims with murder if they ever expose them? Well you will definitely know this from experience..
You're the one. dont those children know how to talk? May be its time parent learn to seize phones from dudes like you. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix) / Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.