Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Love Hiccups - Literature (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (864707 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by Sensitivity1254: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Wow!!! So much love!

Thanks Famz, I've got the best NL family.

I'm so excited, thanks so much for the votes... cheesy cheesy cheesy, I'm confident that I've scaled through the fourth stage.

Three more stages to go.

grin grin grin I kobale for y'all.

God bless you all.

This story "Love Hiccups" don end? Or is it that the anti-prpgressive forces that were copying it have made you stop??

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Sbmt(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
U have officially being liked and u've got a share also....ride on kim dear.....we are right behind u..i personally;am right behind u..dnt kip me waiting oo cool
Re: Love Hiccups by amnik34: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
finally i am able 2 comment, sis kimberlywest ur story is mind blowing, i luv d wryt up. d setting, d plot, d theme nd characters ar just perfect. more ink 2 ur pen. more update pls!
Re: Love Hiccups by herlarho(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
I love this story to d fullest......
Re: Love Hiccups by herlarho(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
I love this story to d fullest......

unlike all those sex sex story.........

keep it up jare..............
Re: Love Hiccups by taofeek968(m): 3:28am On Aug 12, 2017
KimberlyWest:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Bro, we will soon get back on track. Where I am, I barely have time for NL, if not for the Seun Osewa short story competition, I'm not sure I will come near nairaland.

Thanks for your patience.

You welcome .

but I don't know how to vote for you in the contest oo

van someone please tell me the process
Re: Love Hiccups by Sanniboi(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2017
solemnly waiting for the next update
Re: Love Hiccups by MummyIMadeIt: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2017
Hello dear berly;

It's been a great story you have got coming from your head, the twist is something else- nice story plot.

Having said that, I would be direct with my actual purpose of typing, which is nothing more than wooing you into been my girlfriend (lover).

I know what you are thinking now.... Why? Yes, there are many reasons I can think of, but then I have got a knack for good stories, hence my quest in chasing happiness with someone like you.

Happy camping dear and godspeed's in enhancing ur gift.

Kindly read through this message, as your response is in order.

Yours truly
M.I.M.I
Re: Love Hiccups by Jazmiynne: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:
Hello dear berly;

It's been a great story you have got coming from your head, the twist is something else- nice story plot.

Having said that, I would be direct with my actual purpose of typing, which is nothing more than wooing you into been my girlfriend (lover).

I know what you are thinking now.... Why? Yes, there are many reasons I can think of, but then I have got a knack for good stories, hence my quest in chasing happiness with someone like you.

Yours truly
M.I.M.I

Wawuu! Just when I think NL has shown all it can show! Wawuu! shocked
Re: Love Hiccups by ftosino(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
shocked[quote author=MummyIMadeIt post=59398783]Hello dear berly;

Yours truly
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
KimberlyWest:

This got me rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy cheesy yeyerised by love cheesy cheesy cheesy

We've got lots of people like that; people who don't believe that love exists, even on this thread.
My prayer is that God should keep me alive to witness it, when love eventually turns them to mumu cheesy cheesy cheesy

Vicoch, are you there? tongue people are already testifying.

� � ha ha ha cheesy i actually laughed when i saw that guy's post, it could be infatuation you know... Crazy feelings that dies eventually...

Don't worry ya self Kimberly dear, God will keep you alive, but you won't witness such. Except that..... Hmmmmm, forget! lipsrsealed
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hello Famz, grin grin grin grin

cheesy Ha, I was almost used as the sacrificial lamb for my team (team Elixir) in the last stage.

Thanks for the last votes, God bless you all.

3 more stages before the competition ends. We started out as 20 contestants now we're down to 8, it runs like 'the voice'

We started with 250 words story now it's down to 50-word story (God go help us smiley )

I'm back again please I need your votes (Like and share) 2 clicks

https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/3#59436045

Click on the link, scroll down to 'The innocent murderer' a story by Kimberlywest and Like and share (both counts)

Thanks to you all.

The story will continue soon please, pardon me, I never intended to go on a long break like this.

Ejo, Biko.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
KimberlyWest:

cheesy Ha, I was almost used as the sacrificial lamb for my team (team Elixir) in the last stage.

3 more stages before the competition ends. We started out as 20 contestants now we're down to 8, it runs like 'the voice'

We started with 250 words story now it's down to 50-word story (God go help us smiley )

Click on the link, scroll down to 'The innocent murderer' a story by Kimberlywest and Like and share (both counts)

Thanks to you all.

The story will continue soon please, pardon me, I never intended to go on a long break like this.

Ejo, Biko.
we understand

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
come and continue
Re: Love Hiccups by felix1653(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
wow! This is what I call perfect
Nice story Kim! Ride on!
Re: Love Hiccups by austine4real(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Alicebenson:
I really can't sleep yesterday night cos I was waiting for the updates... *Crying*I'm really crying for ken right now cos his about to lost someone so special to his heart. KEM nice work, you're really great in this. You're the oga @ the top. shocked shocked grin

llnp

many happy return

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 17, 2017
I dey hungry for update o
Re: Love Hiccups by Minderz(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
I Just Join This Wonderful Write Up. Three Days Ago I Refuse To Be A Ghost Readers Like Most Visitors. Kim This Write Up Dey Burst My Brain And May Your Ink Never Dry #Gbayi #BetaPikin
Re: Love Hiccups by yungeez(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Xup guys, m back sorry 4 d break in transmition, i ws sentence 2 3weeks in prisonment in a high maximum prison in wamakko, sokoto, by a govt body called nysc all in d name of orientation camp. anyway m back nw, nd i seriously missed u guys like kilode eps my wife queenitee (although we av been making up 4 d lost times) my sisters inlaw kimberlywest, kimkardashian, evajael, my hommies hadampson, surestG, stephenGee12, adesina and a d whole nairaland community... u guys should come nd update me on latest happenings
Re: Love Hiccups by femialade(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Thanks to you all.

Ejo, Biko.
Kimberly abeg ur camp never finish ni?
Guys abeg make Una plz vote and share this link.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
To God be the glory
Great things He has done
So loved he the world that He gave us His Son
Tululu lululu luulu lululu

I love this hymneme
Re: Love Hiccups by Adesina12: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
yungeez:
Xup guys, m back sorry 4 d break in transmition, i ws sentence 2 3weeks in prisonment in a high maximum prison in wamakko, sokoto, by a govt body called nysc all in d name of orientation camp. anyway m back nw, nd i seriously missed u guys like kilode eps my wife queenitee (although we av been making up 4 d lost times) my sisters inlaw kimberlywest, kimkardashian, evajael, my hommies hadampson, surestG, stephenGee12, adesina and a d whole nairaland community... u guys should come nd update me on latest happenings

Update what?
Call Jagugu88li jagujagu...she will gif u update in a word grin
Re: Love Hiccups by do4luv14(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
yungeez:

ok latest happening,

your sister in-law, run go camp, she no give us gud, camp finish. She go WAOL, still no fud for us, hmmmm,

now she show with pot yet no fud, and before ah go say Kai, she dey MIA, ooooo
Re: Love Hiccups by Adedoyin60(f): 2:29am On Aug 18, 2017
i started reading your book since 4pm and i was glued to it till past 2am

i must really commend your work... it's fabulous! please don't keep us waiting (In simi's voice) and have a wonderful camp experience....
Re: Love Hiccups by do4luv14(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Adedoyin60:
i started reading your book since 4pm and i was glued to it till past 2am

i must really commend your work... it's fabulous! please don't keep us waiting (In simi's voice) and have a wonderful camp experience....

naim make you no sleep abi?,

ah sure say you don wake up by dis time sef
Re: Love Hiccups by taofeek968(m): 2:31am On Aug 19, 2017
hope you are going to finish this storyline

Abeg no fall hand ooh
Re: Love Hiccups by yungeez(m): 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
do4luv14:

ok latest happening,

your sister in-law, run go camp, she no give us gud, camp finish. She go WAOL, still no fud for us, hmmmm,

now she show with pot yet no fud, and before ah go say Kai, she dey MIA, ooooo
Chai, So kimberly camp boyfrnd nor gree let her rest... *apostle must her dis*
Re: Love Hiccups by yungeez(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Adesina12:

Update what? Call Jagugu88li jagujagu...she will gif u update in a word grin
Oyah Jagug88li Cum nd update me ooo, Adesina12 said u r d best in d business
Re: Love Hiccups by AlamienDagash(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow

What a tremendous story!
I've read the story from its Head to the toe
Kimberlywest you are a living legend
I salute you

Hadampson stephengee12 fmartin my best three nl dudes have you all read this immense story?
Re: Love Hiccups by AlamienDagash(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow

What a tremendous story!
I salute you

Hadampson stephengee12 fmartin my best three nl dudes have you all read this immense story lately?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Hiccups by Adesina12: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow

What a tremendous story!
I salute you

Hadampson stephengee12 fmartin my best three nl dudes have you all read this immense story lately?

Sorry for not call you earlier

We started the story together before KimberlyWest went to camp on sabbatical

Waiting for the talented bae and you are welcome on board
Re: Love Hiccups by AlamienDagash(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Adesina12:

Sorry for not call you earlier
We started the story together before KimberlyWest went to camp on sabbatical
Waiting for the talented bae and you are welcome on board
thanks bro I appreciate it

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.