Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Love Hiccups - Literature (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (865433 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by Pricelessangel0(f): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
nice story so far. sorry have been aghost reader all this while
Re: Love Hiccups by emmynasty: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
I LOVE DIS STORY BIKO
C CREATIVITY
NAIRALAND SHUD GIVE U AN AWARD BIKO CUS IF NT 4 DIS STORY I WUNT HAV CREATED AN ACCOUNT WIT NAIRALAND
Re: Love Hiccups by cutediva87(f): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kim darling you're the best
Re: Love Hiccups by wonderfulchild: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
In 'Professor John Bull's voice', this story is completely enthralling, captivating, enchanting, fascinating, charming, attracting,creative and .............'add yours'. *breathes in & out 3 times*. Chai, to blow grammar no easy oooo.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by talk2saintify(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yhur so awesome sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Adesina12: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
jagugu88li:
Chai. My village people are really at work. I am now certain even the King of my land is in on it. So, now KC is with that Mati-something they call a lady? Is fine oo but, IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL FOR THE PERSON WHO PLOTTED THIS SCENE. NEVER

Btw, why dont we just kill Ken's dad once and for all. We can then kill Ken after 2weeks of his father's burial, just incase they still wants to want to continue the fight. The rest of us can just breath, peacefully.

I was enjoying the Vicky and Ken spreadsheet fight, she decided to end it. undecided ....and now they are husband and wife........hmmmmm.

Kimkardashian relocate. I dont want you building your house next to mine

Ooo my oooh my God

Jagugu88li I love this

You have real sense of humour

That's why I love u dearly grin

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by do4luv14(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Love Hiccups by Fkforyou(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nice update as usual, keep it up, Kimberlywest... smiley

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
jagugu88li:
Chai. My village people are really at work. I am now certain even the King of my land is in on it. So, now KC is with that Mati-something they call a lady? Is fine oo but, IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL FOR THE PERSON WHO PLOTTED THIS SCENE. NEVER

Btw, why dont we just kill Ken's dad once and for all. We can then kill Ken after 2weeks of his father's burial, just incase they still wants to want to continue the fight. The rest of us can just breath, peacefully.

I was enjoying the Vicky and Ken spreadsheet fight, she decided to end it. undecided ....and now they are husband and wife........hmmmmm.

Kimkardashian relocate. I dont want you building your house next to mine

obiakwa! wat i do nw?
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fkforyou:
Nice update as usual, keep it up, Kimberlywest... smiley

Thanks bro.
Re: Love Hiccups by Adesina12: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kimberly of west land

Hummmm you are twisting this tori gan an
O ya update Kia Kia
Sweet popcorn for you dear
Re: Love Hiccups by surddick(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
thanks mum u are the best
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
So, I have been 'wandering' online for the past 3 hours, without dropping an update.

I'm sorry guys, but my head is kinda blank for now, It's really frustrating when all these copy and paste bloggers start copying your stories without permission.

Same thing happened to my previous stories, some blogs even made book covers for it and trust me, It wasn't funny at all.

I have to 'hustle' and recharge regularly just so I can update but some people just have a way of repaying good with bad.

I've lost count of the number of times I had to cook up different stories, just so, my mum could recharge my phone regularly.
I'm seriously thinking of stopping the story, even though I promised to finish it, I just don't like the way it's being copied.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
abi won fe soribu ni those copying without ur consent would nt eat the fruit they labor for awon hungry authors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Hiccups by marianneada(f): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
KimberlyWest:
So, I have been 'wandering' online for the past 3 hours, without dropping an update.

I'm sorry guys, but my head is kinda blank for now, It's really frustrating when all these copy and paste bloggers start copying your stories without permission.

Same thing happened to my previous stories, some blogs even made book covers for it and trust me, It wasn't funny at all.

I have to 'hustle' and recharge regularly just so I can update but some people just have a way of repaying good with bad.

I've lost count of the number of times I had to cook up different stories, just so, my mum could recharge my phone regularly.
I'm seriously thinking of stopping the story, even though I promised to finish it, I just don't like the way it's being copied.
I've been in your shoes and i know how it hurts, try and find a way to protect your work, it's high time Nairaland do something about plagiarism. It's discouraging.

2 Likes

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
marianneada:
I've been in your shoes and i know how it hurts, try and find a way to protect your work, it's high time Nairaland do something about plagiarism. It's discouraging.

Thanks sis, It's over-discouraging, Imagine seeing my story on a blog with a book cover attached and the blogger is claiming to be the writer, I just went through it and it weakened me, he didn't even add nor subtract anything, same errors I made in the story, everything were there. It's really frustrating.
Re: Love Hiccups by peluhmii(f): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
KimberlyWest:

seems like they sick upstairs angry
Re: Love Hiccups by peluhmii(f): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
KimberlyWest:

seems like they are sick upstairs angry
Re: Love Hiccups by Folasima(f): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Them be "Useless ppl with empty brain". They can't outshine you.
Re: Love Hiccups by IAmXcessiz(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is the first time I'm so glued to a story written by a female from the first page to the last page on NL without losing interest. I'm actually a ghost reader but I had to "unghost" myself just to say BIG KUDOS TO KIMBERLEYWEST.... Great story.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
IAmXcessiz:
This is the first time I'm so glued to a story written by a female from the first page to the last page on NL without losing interest. I'm actually a ghost reader but I had to "unghost" myself just to say BIG KUDOS TO KIMBERLEYWEST.... Great story.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy By a female?

We have really great female writers here on nairaland.

Thanks alot for unghosting yourself, I appreciate the comment.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Those lazy bloggers who are claiming someone's hard work as will never go unpunished.

My sister I you should create your own blog to do whatever you want with it. Don't give up your talents because of lazy pirates.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
KimberlyWest:

This is the reason why I always ask for permission before posting stories on my blog.. Thieves plenty for blogging business & they will be claiming it as their own.. it's just too bad!!!! But don't stop your writing stories because of that..
Re: Love Hiccups by damsel14(f): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Kim ve been following Ur story nd I jst ve to break ma silence... The truth is I know u re taking Ur time to update nd plagarist re stealing Ur work, dat is bad y Nt try nd put Ur name or signatures in every paragraph of every updates u put on so dat wen we Read it we see Ur moniker or signatures on it.... Or Wat do u think.. @kimberlywest
Re: Love Hiccups by damsel14(f): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kimberlywest pls don't stop diz story for d same of Ur followers..

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by akinmusi(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Too bad people are ingrate but Kim that shouldn't discourage your talent the lord will judge them accordingly
Re: Love Hiccups by yewande1234(f): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kimberlywest I know hw u feel cos it's nt easy to see d work u stress urself day nd night to but together nd make it interesting for we ur audience nd see it on some blogs posted by some useless nd stupid plagiarism in d name of bloggers, I will advise u to but d story on hold 4 nw,or better still post it on okadabooks nd let's see aw d so called bloggers will end/finish d story

My opinion ���
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kim please ignore them,God will judge them,please don't stop the story,ask marianneda what she did when they copied her work
Re: Love Hiccups by emmynasty: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pls dnt stp dis story oo its qonna cus troubles
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 31, 2017
yewande1234:
Kimberlywest I know hw u feel cos it's nt easy to see d work u stress urself day nd night to but together nd make it interesting for we ur audience nd see it on some blogs posted by some useless nd stupid plagiarism in d name of bloggers, I will advise u to but d story on hold 4 nw,or better still post it on okadabooks nd let's see aw d so called bloggers will end/finish d story

My opinion ���

Thanks sis. God bless you for this advice.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Jane1234f:
Kim please ignore them,God will judge them,please don't stop the story,ask marianneda what she did when they copied her work

Thanks alot sis, she had to pull down the last parts of her stories, I realized that when I wanted to read to Love and Hate again.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Folasima:
Them be "Useless ppl with empty brain". They can't outshine you.

Thanks sister.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.