Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Love Hiccups - Literature (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (865472 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 6:09am On Jul 31, 2017
KimberlyWest:
So, I have been 'wandering' online for the past 3 hours, without dropping an update.

I'm sorry guys, but my head is kinda blank for now, It's really frustrating when all these copy and paste bloggers start copying your stories without permission.

Same thing happened to my previous stories, some blogs even made book covers for it and trust me, It wasn't funny at all.

I have to 'hustle' and recharge regularly just so I can update but some people just have a way of repaying good with bad.

I've lost count of the number of times I had to cook up different stories, just so, my mum could recharge my phone regularly.
I'm seriously thinking of stopping the story, even though I promised to finish it, I just don't like the way it's being copied.
are they mad? or is their brain paining them. baby bird pls dnt mind them, God will pay them back in their own coin.
dnt let fool pull u dwn. their are nting bt hungry bloggers,luking 4 survival. God will punish dm!!!
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Cont'd.

''Dami, what's wrong, I rushed here as soon as I got your text'' K.C said to her, It wasn't exactly a lie, though he saw the first text before he switched off his phone but the other texts that followed, asking him to please come over that she needs company, he saw them after Matilda left and he switched his phone on.

''I understand'' she answered, tearily.

Going closer to her, he sat beside her on the couch ''Dami, why are your eyes red and puffy, what happened?''

''Raph'' she replied as tears started started streaking down her cheeks.

Without being told K.C already knew what happened.

''Dami, talk to me, what did Raph do'' he asked, even though he already knew what Raph did, it won't be bad to hear from the horses mouth.

''I caught him bleeping one of the nurses''

''You know bleep is not actually a word, it's only something you say instead of a swear word or a word you don't wanna say'' he answered and placed his hand on her shoulder ''What did Raph do?''

Asking her again, might seems like torture but he didn't mind, after all he warned her but instead of being appreciated he got slapped for it.

His other hand went to the cheek where Dami had slapped him and he shook his head as the memories of that day came flooding into his mind.

''D, talk to me'' he pressed on.

''I caught him sleeping with a female nurse, can you imagine? In his office not even in a dignifying place''

''I'm sorry'' he said, he wanted to add, 'I warned you' but decided to let it be, there's no point in opening old wounds.

''I hate that guy, he is a dog, infact all men are dogs'' she cussed loudly.

''Easy there, take it easy, isn't it too early to start being judgemental or even jumping into conclusion.

''I only said my mind, I hate men now, more than anything, no word can even describe how much I hate men now'' she replied, wiping her tears as if she has finally found courage.

''All men are not the same Dami, the fact that one broke your heart...

''Broke is an understatement, he shattered it into a thousand pieces and please stop being so defensive, all men are the same, you can only be different if you're gay''

''Different in what sense?''

''You get to break the heart of your fellow men and not that of innocent, fragile ladies''

''Dami, let's not argue about it, all men are not the same. Like wise women, all women are not the same''

''Fine'' she replied, shrugging.

''So what did he say to you? Has he called you yet''

switching on her T.V, she muttered ''He said it was the devil''

That statement almost made K.C laugh ''The devil?'' he asked.

''Yes, the devil, I wonder when the devil appeared to him, why do all men blame the devil whenever they cheat?'' Dami asked with her eyes, fixed on her T.V set.

''You're not really helping matters by turning the tables on men, women cheat too, ev...

''But not as that of men, most men are born chronic cheaters''

''Dami, before you start your male-folks blame, just answer this question'' he said and she turned to look at him ''Are you giving him another chance or not?''

''Never'' she screamed ''I locked my heart and threw the keys into that Ozala river by the side of the road''

''That's harsh'' K.C finally said, after some seconds of silence.

''It's not harsh, it's the truth, I will never allow him nor any male homo sapien to come close to my heart again, not even ten miles close'' she retorted and hissed before turning back to her television.

''Ken, wait there, throughout the drive you refused to say anything, now, before we walk into that house I want you to tell me everything'' Vicky said to her husband, pointing a finger to their house, just in front of them.

''We will talk as soon as I shower and burn this clothes I wore to that man's house''

''Ken!''

''Vicky, please I don't have time for all this''

''Ken, just what did your dad do or say to you?''

''Vicky, we will talk later, but If you want to keep whinning then good, whenever you finish meet me inside''

The moment her brain interpreted those words, she began battling with the urgue to hit him hard until he tells her what she wants.

She relaxed on her seat ''So, I'm now whinning, good, just go inside, I have not finished whinning, as soon as I finish, I will come in'' she replied calmly but inwardly she was boiling with rage, this is the first time, her husband talked rudely to her and it's not funny at all, coupled with his murderous facial expression.

''Suit you then'' he replied and turned off the ignition before walking out of the car.

She sat down with a hand on her forehead, what did his father do to him? What did he say to him, that is making him behave so rudely?

''God, I need your help?'' she cried out, softly.

There are so many questions with no answers, after sitting for a while, she wiped her tears and walked out of the car, with a stronger determination to get closer to Ken's step mum and find out things from her.

Tbc.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Kimkardashain:

are they mad? or is their brain paining them. baby bird pls dnt mind them, God will pay them back in their own coin.
dnt let fool pull u dwn. their are nting bt hungry bloggers,luking 4 survival. God will punish dm!!!

Are my eyes deceiving me or did I see 'Baby bird' in this comment.

Sis, don't mind those bloggers jare, the story I wrote before this one, I've seen it in more than 5 blogs and even on many facebook groups and pages, meanwhile I only gave one person permission to post it on his blog. It's really annoying sha, when I asked one of the FB guys, who gave him permission to post the story, he deleted my comment and blocked me.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2017
Good morning friends.

I've got a 'not so good' news.

My church Teen/youth holiday camp starts tomorrow and I registered for it.

We are allowed to use phone there but I can't update with friends around me, gisting and talking about Telemundo, zeeworld and the rest.

I'm still brainstorming on what to do about these bloggers, who are so bent on shattering my heart, just like Raph did to Dami, before I continue, I will ask the other NL writers for tips on how to make my work safe.

After tonight and tomorrow morning's update, the story will be put on hold till after the august camp, I'm not giving up writing yet, I've got like ten storylines already lined up for me to write on as soon as I finish this one.

Thanks for your understanding.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Hiccups by Nickibeauty(f): 7:01am On Jul 31, 2017
KimberlyWest:
So, I have been 'wandering' online for the past 3 hours, without dropping an update.

I'm sorry guys, but my head is kinda blank for now, It's really frustrating when all these copy and paste bloggers start copying your stories without permission.

Same thing happened to my previous stories, some blogs even made book covers for it and trust me, It wasn't funny at all.

I have to 'hustle' and recharge regularly just so I can update but some people just have a way of repaying good with bad.

I've lost count of the number of times I had to cook up different stories, just so, my mum could recharge my phone regularly.
I'm seriously thinking of stopping the story, even though I promised to finish it, I just don't like the way it's being copied.
Who are those empty brains God will punish them, kimberlywest you are doing a great job dear Pls don't let them pull u down if it a facebook page please put it here
Re: Love Hiccups by Nickibeauty(f): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Good morning friends.

We are allowed to use phone there but I can't update with friends around me, gisting and talking about Telemundo, zeeworld and the rest.

I'm still brainstorming on what to do about these bloggers, who are so bent on shattering my heart, just like Raph did to Dami, before I continue, I will ask the other NL writers for tips on how to make my work safe.

After tonight and tomorrow morning's update, the story will be put on hold till after the august camp, I'm not giving up writing yet, I've got like ten storylines already lined up for me to write on as soon as I finish this one.

Enjoy yourself dear we will miss you.
Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 7:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Mum please don't mind those idiots posting ur work on blogs without ur permission...If only I can see them ehn, I will punch their face so hard.... Seriously it isn't right to try reaping from someone's labour.
But mum u know we are behind u and our hearts will be broken if we don't get to read abt Nate, K.c, and Ken again...
Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Sis, don't mind those bloggers jare, the story I wrote before this one, I've seen it in more than 5 blogs and even on many facebook groups and pages, meanwhile I only gave one person permission to post it on his blog. It's really annoying sha, when I asked one of the FB guys, who gave him permission to post the story, he deleted my comment and blocked me.
big head 'baby bird is a name my dad use to call me wen am sad.
bt am nw a big grl 21 years no be beans.
dnt mind him he's a frustrated fool
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 31, 2017
KimberlyWest:

You also gave us permission to share your stories too & full credit was given to you... Judith Ifebuche.
Re: Love Hiccups by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2017
Kimberlywest, I really understand how it feels when your true works are being copied by some 'keep-working-for-my-pay' individuals.
The advice that i am about to give you will definately make some of your readers to come after me but i just have to.
In as much as am also eager for more updates of this great piece of yours, I will also love to suggest that the right thing is done.
left for me, I would have suggested that this update should hold on for now. Its not as if you will not complete the story but it's gonna be in another form.
I think it will be better for you to put your works together, create a cover for yourself which will make it a complete novel. Then you make use of www.okadabook.com to publish it. In this form, anyone who is willing to see the story end will go and purchase it from the site after you share the link with us here.
In this form, you as the original author will make some change from your work and will also be encouraged to do more.
Hope This Will Be Useful.

4 Likes

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2017
AuthoritySpeaks:
Kimberlywest, I really understand how it feels when your true works are being copied by some 'keep-working-for-my-pay' individuals.
The advice that i am about to give you will definately make some of your readers to come after me but i just have to.
In as much as am also eager for more updates of this great piece of yours, I will also love to suggest that the right thing is done.
left for me, I would have suggested that this update should hold on for now. Its not as if you will not complete the story but it's gonna be in another form.
I think it will be better for you to put your works together, create a cover for yourself which will make it a complete novel. Then you make use of www.okadabook.com to publish it. In this form, anyone who is willing to see the story end will go and purchase it from the site after you share the link with us here.
In this form, you as the original author will make some change from your work and will also be encouraged to do more.
Hope This Will Be Useful.

This is actually a good idea.. That's exactly what she should do. But I just hope all these desperate bloggers won't go & buy the book & decide to continue sharing the story...
Re: Love Hiccups by Twinkle004(f): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Good morning friends.

I will suggest you create your own blog and your signature will be on it by so doing whosoever that copied your work will be sanction
Re: Love Hiccups by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2017
romanticnovella:

This is actually a good idea.. That's exactly what she should do. But I just hope all these desperate bloggers won't go & buy the book & decide to continue sharing the story...

What were you expecting? Of course they will go for it and buy because their dumb brains won't even let then be creative enough to get their own ending for the story but the difference will be that the original writer will also make some pay on the work and you never can tell, a greater favour may come from there.

2 Likes

Re: Love Hiccups by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2017
romanticnovella:

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2017
AuthoritySpeaks:

What were you expecting? Of course they will go for it and buy because their dumb brains won't even let then be creative enough to get their own ending for the story but the difference will be that the original writer will also make some pay on the work and you never can tell, a greater favour may come from there.

Lmao cheesy .. I give credits to writers on my blog & I'm happy about it because my conscience is clean.. 3 of her stories are currently on my blog with full permission from her & full credit given to her... That's what a genuine blogger should do & not cheat the owner of it's right... I will have to look for a way to protect stories on my blog.
Re: Love Hiccups by kingphilip(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2017
romanticnovella:

it's difficult to copy and paste from Okadabook and the only way is to type directly to their phone and they'll give it out for free after buying it from Okadabook while Kimberlywest makes some change from the sales

Any which way it's a win-win for her

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Good morning friends.

we m kuku still single
u fit find one one bae for your camp
Re: Love Hiccups by seg005: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Good morning friends.

hi Kim, is it the Intl Youth Alive Conference....?
Re: Love Hiccups by Deji124(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2017
KimberlyWest:

If u are not posting again compile it in a book and put it for sale on okadabooks,

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Deji124(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2017
romanticnovella:

This is the reason why I always ask for permission before posting stories on my blog.. Thieves plenty for blogging business & they will be claiming it as their own.. it's just too bad!!!! But don't stop your writing stories because of that..
Whats the name of your blog,
Re: Love Hiccups by hormobolanle: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Good morning friends.

correct! Daz d spirit.
a conqueror don't just give up wen faced with challenges, dy stand up to it n defeat it n come out victoriously

I enjoy n buy some of the advice given, left to u to choose ur choice
go n enjoy your camping trip
sha don't come back to tell StephenGee12 story dat touch o
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Deji124:
Whats the name of your blog,
It's romanticnovellas.
Re: Love Hiccups by kingphilip(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Good morning friends.

what's the venue of the program
Re: Love Hiccups by Ayomicome(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Good morning friends.

It's alright dear....I seriously hope you find a way protect your work BTW are you a LFC member and I hope you nothing going to camp only to gist.....Happy Camping.
Re: Love Hiccups by okwudiriokoro(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
if I say make God punish dis hungry bloggers dem,I no sure say him go gree... So make devil treat dem
One tin d can't steal from u is d knowledge God gave u,writing no b child play

biko dont let dem make u stop,,d r even spreading yur good work to a wilder audience tho in an illegal manner.ndi Ara
make I stop here B4 I go talk anoda tin

#ILoveDisStory
Re: Love Hiccups by do4luv14(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmmm, am sorry about what happen, those bloggers are and still a pain in the ass,

first copyright ur stories,

secondly you might wanna speak with OZILA, ONIHAXY, and some others whose name I don't remember,

you can also follow their timeline, that is complete the story first, have a blog or partner with any of them, or still put it on okadabooks,

then, update the story here, and some blogs lik, OZILATALES, TIMIGOLD, and COOLVAL, then at the ends of each chapter,

put ur advert for anybody that will like to have the full story, to buy it from those sight with your terms and conditions,

that way you can sure protect ur work from those OLEE bloggers
Re: Love Hiccups by do4luv14(m): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
KIM you no try ooo, aaaaahhhhh!!!!! You dey go camp, church camp, and ur padis Dem go dey talk about , ZEEWORLD, TELEMUNDO, and all diss yeye make believe world of oyibo drama,

for inside church camp, chaiiiiiii!!!!!!!.........

oga oooooooo.........
Re: Love Hiccups by WHOcarex: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Soooo dami just called k.c just to insult him. Isorite
Re: Love Hiccups by marianneada(f): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dami believes all men cheat and doesn't want anything to do with them, but she called a man (Kc) to come to her aid. Confused girl, Kc abeg forget that girl and move on.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Go to the camp and come back, we'll be waiting. As for the bloggers, applaud yourself for making someone envy you. As much as it sucks......

Revelations 23:2 ".....and I say unto thee, eventually the devil will be caught".........so dont worry about them.

I am on a dry fast so that K.C and Dami never find each other. KC and Matilda breakup before making out.

marianneada:
Dami believes all men cheat and doesn't want anything to do with them, but she called a man (Kc) to come to her aid. Confused girl, Kc abeg forget that girl and move on.
You make sense sha. Actualy KC says he wants to move on but........btw, do you know of any prayer warrior in your area? I need to sort out one writer like that.
Re: Love Hiccups by wizsolzy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
this film never make me chop since

Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kim,go for the program and come back we are waiting,please while there remember to pray for hadampson and hormobolanle

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.