Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Help In Creating A TCG Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help In Creating A TCG Game (1110 Views)

I Am Creating A Unity 3D Game, Who Wants To Join Me ?? / Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC / Pls I Need Help In Connecting A Game Pad To My P.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help In Creating A TCG Game by iamcyberzues: 12:02am On May 31, 2017
Hi Nlanders I'm creating a trading card game (TCG) something similar to yu gi ho and I need help with the names of the cards I already got about 50 names and I need more anyone with ideas should please comment

1 Share

Re: Help In Creating A TCG Game by HyDef(m): 3:12am On May 31, 2017
Nice. I'm an avid Yu-Gi-Oh fan. Played the card game as a kid, and I just started on Duel Links.

Anyway, you're going to end up needing at least 200 cards to have a good foundation, and it's going to have to increase as time goes on. Names you're looking for, are they for monster cards, or what? I'm not exactly sure of the rule system of your game, but I'll assume you're talking monster cards.

One thing I like about Yu-Gi-Oh is the fact that some cards are related, even if nothing more than description, name and imagery. (e.g. Gagagigo, and Gígagagagigo or whatever) You could try something like that out, not too frequently, so it doesn't get old.

Here's my suggestion for you, a card called Ozai, some noble samurai or something, and another called Shadow of Ozai, the dark in him or whatever.

If I had a better idea of what type of names you're looking for, I could help better, but for now...
Some 'cool' names off the top of my head:

Dawnreaver
Duskbreaker
Vestaine
Cylor
Kyrain
Burl the Brawler

Whatever, whatever, so on, so on.
Re: Help In Creating A TCG Game by iamcyberzues: 5:06am On May 31, 2017
HyDef:
Nice. I'm an avid Yu-Gi-Oh fan. Played the card game as a kid, and I just started on Duel Links.

Anyway, you're going to end up needing at least 200 cards to have a good foundation, and it's going to have to increase as time goes on. Names you're looking for, are they for monster cards, or what? I'm not exactly sure of the rule system of your game, but I'll assume you're talking monster cards.

One thing I like about Yu-Gi-Oh is the fact that some cards are related, even if nothing more than description, name and imagery. (e.g. Gagagigo, and Gígagagagigo or whatever) You could try something like that out, not too frequently, so it doesn't get old.

Here's my suggestion for you, a card called Ozai, some noble samurai or something, and another called Shadow of Ozai, the dark in him or whatever.

If I had a better idea of what type of names you're looking for, I could help better, but for now...
Some 'cool' names off the top of my head:

Dawnreaver
Duskbreaker
Vestaine
Cylor
Kyrain
Burl the Brawler

Whatever, whatever, so on, so on.
I need names for Monster cards,trap cards,power up cards and special effects cards

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Selling Xbox One Discs? / Ps3 Stuff For Sale / Free Psp-games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.