Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC (2389 Views)

How To Use A USB Gamepad To Play Games On Your Android Phone / PES Not Working With My PC Gamepad-help!! / Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by Michael781: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Pls I need help in knowing which gamepad to buy?
Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by error4040: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
Michael781:
Pls I need help in knowing which gamepad to buy?
The only game pad you will enjoy is wired Xbo360, that is the only controller that support most games.
price may depend on your location
bought mine for 5k back then 2015

thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by Michael781: 12:18am On Oct 06, 2018
error4040:
The only game pad you will enjoy is wired Xbo360, that is the only controller that support most games.

thank me later.

what of wireless pad?
Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by error4040: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2018
Michael781:

what of wireless pad?
If you can afford the Xbox one conntroller with adapter or DualShock 4 with DS4Windows app
( I think It support most games) also most controllers apart from the Xbox one controller always have one or two issue of using third party apps to configure because the Xbox one is straight and simple just plug and play no need of other third party app.
tho if you are considering the price then dualshock 3 is another alternative but mind you that certain issues of button errors might occur i.e where the analog control would just go bizzark by rotating on its own or issue of X or O botton replace each other.
notable mentions are
Logitech F510 and F710

do have a nice weekend.
Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by SavageMajor(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Pls use a ps4 controller instead of Xbox on your PC unless you like the button layout
Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by Michael781: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
SavageMajor:
Pls use a ps4 controller instead of Xbox on your PC unless you like the button layout

..have brought a cheaper u.com dual pad

grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by Alli9k(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
SavageMajor:

bro ..is it easy to connect ? do I nid any third party app? and how much? thinking of getting it next
Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by SavageMajor(m): 1:16am On Oct 10, 2018
Yeah
It plays most games as long as you connect it via USB to you PC
Alli9k:

bro ..is it easy to connect ? do I nid any third party app? and how much? thinking of getting it next
Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by SavageMajor(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
You mean the ps4 controller?
Alli9k:

Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by Alli9k(m): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
SavageMajor:
You mean the ps4 controller?
yes
Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by SavageMajor(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2018
It's easy to connect
Just plug it to your PC via a USB cable and it'd start working but for some games you may need to tweak it around to work
Alli9k:
yes
Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2018
error4040:

thank me later.

This man just gave this best advice follow it very well

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 12, 2018
SavageMajor:

Not bad but stressful get a Xbox Wireless and everything is automatic this is too stressful Xbox pads will work with PC easily as long as you have the USB or adapter
Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by Alli9k(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
SavageMajor:
It's easy to connect
Just plug it to your PC via a USB cable and it'd start working but for some games you may need to tweak it around to work

ok.. thanks..tho I want any gud WIRELESS pad that can play soccer games well apart from Xbox..there z one I bought 4rm.. didn't last long..
Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by SavageMajor(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ok
But I prefer wired to wireless tho
So I dunno any wireless apart from the ps4 and Xbox 1 controller
Alli9k:

ok.. thanks..tho I want any gud WIRELESS pad that can play soccer games well apart from Xbox..there z one I bought 4rm.. didn't last long..
Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by Alli9k(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
SavageMajor:
Ok But I prefer wired to wireless tho So I dunno any wireless apart from the ps4 and Xbox 1 controller
aiit..thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by SavageMajor(m): 5:43am On Oct 17, 2018
You welcome grin
Alli9k:

aiit..thanks bro
Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by Kokugraphics(m): 2:51am On Oct 20, 2018
If you want long lasting game pads, I'll deliver it to you. Check the picture below for info

Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by haibe(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2019
Which did u go for eventually
Re: Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC by MizyB(f): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
haibe:
Which did u go for eventually
Oga Haibe, I sent you a PM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pes 2017 Patch 2024 For PC / E3 Flasher For Sale<>jailbreak Your Ps3 From ANY Official Firmware / Beware! 9japredict Is A Fraud Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.