Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Mrs Ambode Did Not Commit Sacrilege,it's A Fallacy From Pit Of Hell"- Rev OGEDEN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mrs Ambode Did Not Commit Sacrilege,it's A Fallacy From Pit Of Hell"- Rev OGEDEN (436 Views)

Is It A Sacrilege To Name A Child "JESUS"? / The Failed Conspiracy Against The First Lady Mrs. Ambode / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Ambode Did Not Commit Sacrilege,it's A Fallacy From Pit Of Hell"- Rev OGEDEN by femioyewale: 12:57am On May 31, 2017
Mrs Ambode did not commit sacrilege,it's a fallacy from pit of Hell"- Rev OGEDENGBE

Rev Ogedengbe  a renowned cleric and General Overseer of Overcomers Minitries Abule Egba Lagos in this interview x-rayed the anointing service saga between Lagos State Governor's wife and the Chaplain of  Christ The Light Church which belongs to the State.

Question: Can we say the first lady Lady commiteed sacriledge during the particular  anointing service as alleged by Pastor Adeyemi

Ans: That is pure fallacy and totally unbiblical, she has committed no sacriledge niether did she commit any thing close to it.  Do people know what sacriledge means? i am a theologian  and i can authoritatively tell you that she has done nothing close to that. Did she desecrate the temple? Did she desecrate the altar of God? Did she bring anything abominable into the house of God? If she has done nothing of such, i think people who speak to the media should be mindful of the judgement they pass on others in the public.

Question; So what is your own reaction to the whole crises  sir?

Ans,  There is no crises anywhere,  the government has the power to hire and fire,  and that exactly is what the government has exercised in the sacking of Pator Taiwo. Besides, due process were followed, so i think it is just a question of employer to employee.

Question: Is it proper for the government to sack on the basis of disrespect?

Ans:  

I don't think this is correct because i have known Mrs Bolanle Ambode for some time now and she epitomises decency, decorum and absolute humility to be sincere with you. She is not that kind of person that will take the things of God with levity and  i know she wouldn't have asked the govenment to sack the man, i know her that much.

This is not the first time the issue of sacking will emanate in government house,  the former governor of Lagos  Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) sacked one Pastor Adeleke for some reasons and nothing happened thereafter, no body raised alarm,  that  same government even sacked some islamic clerics, more than one occassion and nobody shouted, so what are we crying about.

Question: It is beleived that once you are in God's house every one is equal, don't you think she should have acted along this line?

Ans:

The Bible asks us to give honour to whom honour is due, this does not preclude men of God,  and i think the first lady deserves respect from whoever it is that is ministring on that podium. The same measure of respect given to her husband whenever he comes around should also be accorded her, that  i think is the fair thing to do. The holy book said so much about it. I think the whole thing is a plan from the pit of hell to embarrass the first family. I will appeal to body of Christ not to allow themselves to be used.

1 Share

Re: Mrs Ambode Did Not Commit Sacrilege,it's A Fallacy From Pit Of Hell"- Rev OGEDEN by Kdon2: 1:21am On May 31, 2017
Some men of God can sell their family members for the sake of their pocket!
Re: Mrs Ambode Did Not Commit Sacrilege,it's A Fallacy From Pit Of Hell"- Rev OGEDEN by Kowor(f): 3:30am On May 31, 2017
When politics enters religion.....
Re: Mrs Ambode Did Not Commit Sacrilege,it's A Fallacy From Pit Of Hell"- Rev OGEDEN by Angeleena(m): 3:39am On May 31, 2017
nonesense.. no wonder king David,was called a man after God's heart,due to his uncommon humility, no special treatment whatsoever, a king who danced joyfully, in the public...one thing,naija politicians would never,learn.. xo cuz,she's the governor"s wife,all honour should be accorded to her??even in the church..she should,have been the d one, performing the communion na..nonesense.
Re: Mrs Ambode Did Not Commit Sacrilege,it's A Fallacy From Pit Of Hell"- Rev OGEDEN by Nobody: 3:47am On May 31, 2017
My beautiful 1st lady, no mind dem, na d ipob jewdas dey talk all d rubbish.

Dem be one kin embittered soul dey always like cry. Dem be cry baby, notin wey dem no cry about.
But everything dey control, we just need like 100 trucks we go pick dem different location go dump inside lagoon

(1) (Reply)

God The Father Is That Holy Ghost. There Is No Third Person. / Differences Between Islamic And Christianity Teachings / What Is The Name Of The Ark Of The Noah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.