Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

God The Father Is That Holy Ghost. There Is No Third Person. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God The Father Is That Holy Ghost. There Is No Third Person. (444 Views)

Pastor Ask Congregations To Remove Their Clothes So That Holy Spirit Could Penet / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / God The Father Is That Holy Ghost. No Third Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God The Father Is That Holy Ghost. There Is No Third Person. by cosiocan(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2017
John 14:10 KJV
Matthew 10:20 KJV
Jesus addressed the HolyGhost dwelling and speaking in Him as "The FATHER"

1 Share

Re: God The Father Is That Holy Ghost. There Is No Third Person. by cosiocan(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2017
Amen
Re: God The Father Is That Holy Ghost. There Is No Third Person. by greatnaija01: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2017
SO how do u explain this

John 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you ANOTHER Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever

cosiocan sir, pls learn this next time that when u are spilling out your so called rhema.... kindly clear all doubts else YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. KNOWLEDGE PUFFS UP IF ITS NOT MIXED WITH FAITH THAT WORKS BY LOVE.

HOW CAN MY SON TAKE PERMISSION FROM ME TO SEND ME ON ERRAND?
HOW CAN MY SON SPEAK OF ANOTHER WHEN AM LIVING IN HIM?

pls if you do not understand the dimensions of spirituality enough to explain it across all scriptures and clear the doubts of the simple hearted.... DO NOT EVEN BEGIN TO DISCUSS IT.

cosiocan:
Amen
Re: God The Father Is That Holy Ghost. There Is No Third Person. by brownpollo(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2017
This op smells like a mooo

(1) (Reply)

A 7TH CENTURY PROPHET SAID...... / Eight (8) Things To Carry Like A Crate Of Eggs / From The Desk Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.