Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis (27199 Views)

Amazing Drawing By Cofrancis / My Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing / Epic: Top 10 Nigerian Hyperrealistic Pencil Artists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by tstx(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Asour:

You already know that this is a drawing before entering the thread so that element of Surprise is removed and your expectation is heightened.

Actually i came here cos i was curious to see how hyper realistic the drawing is... So i could write a blog post about it.. So the element of Surprise was intact before i opened the thread...

You still don't understand what a hyper realistic artist does... Google Arinze Stanley
Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by Originalsly: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
I guess this moderator had to sneak this one on Front Page while the others were asleep. I was just checking to see if the artist was really a Nairalander... confirmed... critical me super impressed by the drawings...all hyped at the opportunity to interact with the artist...only to learn that he came..and left..two years ago...his works not considered worthy for front page. I am pissed....this is like genocide...we suffocate and kill our own.

In one of the videos...the guy is teaching us how to draw like him!...funny guy!.....why does he even think we can learn half of that in this our one lifetime?
Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by grandstar(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
GooGood but theres still room for improvement.

You can makr some money by seeking work on Fiverr.

Theres demand for it
Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by Originalsly: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
tstx:

You are very good.... But there's nothing hyper realistic about this.

Bro..... the first one with the little girl made me think the bloggers were at it again...posting photos and labeling them hyper realistic. Saying this is not hyper realistic implies that you've seen much better. Post just one that you consider hyper realistic. The one I referred to is the best hands down that I've ever seen....is the Mona Lisa hyper realistic? I'm waiting for you to back up your opinion with a photo.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by tstx(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Originalsly:

Bro..... the first one with the little girl made me think the bloggers were at it again...posting photos and labeling them hyper realistic. Saying this is not hyper realistic implies that you've seen much better. Post just one that you consider hyper realistic. The one I referred to is the best hands down that I've ever seen....is the Mona Lisa hyper realistic? I'm waiting for you to back up your opinion with a photo.

Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
Cofrancis:
Am passionate artist that specialize in drawing and painting,
many times i prefer the image that i draw to speak for them self and pass the message they carry to viewers
and art lovers.

for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXCU-p6ZUnM
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoctBrUDW096oJ5iWcLiYXA
pls contact me on 08064357013 on whatsapp i got a job for u.
Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by IchBinBrait(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
tstx:
The kind of country we live in gan... Why do we value rubbish over substance.?? .. See as e take mods almost 2 years to push this post go FP...

I dey tell you...all these mods sef ehnn!!
Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by Originalsly: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=tstx post=72673644][/quote]

You must be a comedian!.....is this obvious paintings your standard of hyper realistic? ..you should be ashamed of yourself. I suggest you save some face by modifying your first comment? ...AutojoshNg did better than you without trying...and don't even know.
Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by jojothaiv(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lex..
Artist Connects..
Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by tstx(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Originalsly:

You must be a comedian!.....is this obvious paintings your standard of hyper realistic? ..you should be ashamed of yourself. I suggest you save some face by modifying your first comment? ...AutojoshNg did better than you without trying...and don't even know.

No need to dey argue with you... I rest my case.

The artists name is Oresegun Olumide' go check him out.
Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by kay9(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
tstx:

Those are paintings, bro. If you can't tell the difference between a pencil/charcoal art and an oil painting, then you probably should stop talking about art altogether.

OP clearly stated that his works are pencil art. And as far as pencil/charcoal art works are concerned, the Op does indeed do very realistic works - how often do you see a pencil or charcoal art with such realistic depictions of splashing water? A talented painter can easily do it with an oil painting, but a pencil artist needs be to genius-level to pull it off with just pencil lead.

Kudos to OP abeg.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by chiprice: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
pls chat me up on 09073739966 I need some works from you
Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by delpee(f): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
Beautiful! May God crown your efforts with resounding success.
Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by Hollamie007: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wonderful thread that should be hitting front page been lying dormant since 2017 if na snake or yeyebrities you'll see it sharperly.... I weep for Nigeria
Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by lovely22: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
hmmm when I can not even draw my eyebrows
Re: Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis by Cofrancis(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2018
thanks for your previous comments, i greatly appreciate it.
thanks also to nairaland stakeholders,

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHdQftgAor0RcygZ6aeSRPNV1U6ue5FLP

i couldn't post my phone number here to avoid being banned by nairaland.

but here is my instagram page just as you have ask for,
my details are there.

https://www.instagram.com/cofrancis_art/?hl=en

and facebook page

https://web.facebook.com/chukalofun/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks / D Best Home 4 Unique Customizing Of Wears..... / About Our Visit To Nike Art Gallery, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.