Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada (44305 Views)

Man Acting A Mad Man Caught In Egbeda Trying To Kidnap A Child / Kidnappers Trying To Kidnap A Pastor Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by factwriter(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2017
MacandCheese9iu:
When you think you've seen or heard it all, another surprise comes up. see images below for more and thank me later.

If this your BET is real and SURE then you would have been comfortably retired into sitting down and savouring your gains by NOW instead of parading UP & DOWN changing monikers and spamming us with this crap.

Get a job, even if it's bricklaying. Do something you will be proud relating to your grandchild when that vertebrae (you are abusing now) is gone.

Afterall as they say: there is dignity in labour.
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by dangotesmummy: 11:58am On May 31, 2017
Human beings!

When you can work.if he has channelled his energy he's using in commiting crime to work he will have saved himself all this. He deserves it and as for the woman that was a very close shave
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 31, 2017
begwong:
The name is: Chukwuma Gbenga Abubakar. Satisfied?
cheesy
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by Ifymma(f): 12:40pm On May 31, 2017
I blame the woman. why will she leave the ignition on even if she is not going far, she should have off the car ignition
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by doskie(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2017
kennybabs1980:
That nigga should be dealt with and killed using the jungle justice way because our accursed policemen will release him after doling out some cash.
people are trying to move forward you are forcing them back to stone age. did you see the article about a soldier in ghana killed by a mob who took him for a robber. africans need Gods help
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by Cyclops2017(m): 1:11pm On May 31, 2017
Decatalyst is rite come if dat soldier guy did not act ........den wat pls we shuld all be EXTRA carefull b4 we start blaming d devil
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by effogis: 1:21pm On May 31, 2017
He must face the music
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by pokipoki: 1:30pm On May 31, 2017
Am not a fan of jungle justice, but with baby and grandma involved? I would have preferred if the guy got instant judgement. Such wickedness!!!
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by belindar: 1:31pm On May 31, 2017
The woman shares the bigger blame because I can't imagine packing your car while the engine is still running. She invited the thief herself.
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by cardoctor(m): 1:43pm On May 31, 2017
Good for him
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 31, 2017
and there was no kerosene and matches to usher him into hell fire
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by elfico(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2017
decatalyst:
But some people are so less conscious of their environment despite all the bad news around.

How could you leave the ignition of a car turned on and leave for the ATM? When you thought you have heard it all...you get shocked like below...
Maybe she left her AC on because of the kid and granny. Just maybe
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by Lemmy123(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2017
Luukasz:
Dont blame him we Live in a worthless and messed up nation and besides a nation where there's unemployment and poverty will always experience any form of crimes. I dont blame the nigerian youths who indulge in crime, instead I blame that shitty thing/people called "Nigerian Government".
And so your economic state now becomes a yardstick to perpetrate evil? Haven't you seen people who do menial jobs but are able to cater for their basic needs? I know of a very handsome graduate who repairs generators, now tell me, is this he-goat better than him? No dey support bad thing abeg
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by Cityguy: 3:00pm On May 31, 2017
Luukasz:
Dont blame him we Live in a worthless and messed up nation and besides a nation where there's unemployment and poverty will always experience any form of crimes. I dont blame the nigerian youths who indulge in crime, instead I blame that shitty thing/people called "Nigerian Government".
Couldn't resist sharing this your reasoning. Abeg, are we not all suffering? Aren't we all in the mess together? Why make another person suffer when we all face same situation? I call it wickedness and selfishness. No one has any reason to commit any crime. If it is justifiable, it wouldn't be called CRIME.
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by Tecno66: 3:53pm On May 31, 2017
decatalyst:
But some people are so less conscious of their environment despite all the bad news around.

How could you leave the ignition of a car turned on and leave for the ATM? When you thought you have heard it all...you get shocked like below...
If she didnt leave the car running heat will kill her son. How we go know say na big women she be?
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:30pm On May 31, 2017
As in, she left her engine on ? That woman is high.
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by decatalyst(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2017
engrkaz:
so with ur mum and child in d car, u would have done otherwise? Baba u no get mope....

You be ode!
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by decatalyst(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2017
okawanyi:

U can't just blame the woman, can't u see she left the baby and the granny in the car? She left the ignition on so that they could enjoy the Ac until she returns.

Something that could have cost her millions if not the lives of the loved ones. undecided
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2017
kudos to the soldier man.
Re: Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada by ofuonyebi: 6:05pm On May 31, 2017
That "Saviour" Soldier deservers a 'NATIONAL AWARD'!

Unlike the so called chop and die Nigerian honourables who siphons the whole

money and still get the awards!....Tufiakwa!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next / Ghanaian Man Butchers Wife, Pours Hot Water On Her In London (photos) / Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.