Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Access Bank Refused To Return My #32,500 Illegal debit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Refused To Return My #32,500 Illegal debit (400 Views)

The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / Oppurtunity To Be A Distributor For Just 32,500 With Class N Unique Global / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Refused To Return My #32,500 Illegal debit by Nobody: 7:49am On May 31, 2017
I'm in a big mess right now. I really don't know what to do next.

It all happened about 5 weeks ago when I linked access bank naira Visa card to my PayPal account and used it to make payment. The payment did not go through as the payment page freezed but the money #32,500 naira was deducted from my bank account by access bank.

I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY EMAIL FROM PAYPAL ABOUT THE TRANSACTION (I always receive emails from PayPal on any successful payment) AND THE MERCHANT DID NOT RECEIVE THE PAYMENT.

I quickly rushed to access bank to complain but the customer care representative kept pretending like they don't know much about such transaction and they kept giving me one form or the other to fill and submit but they refused to return the money.

The strange thing now is that the last time I went there, they gave me another different form to fill and told me to wait for 75 WEEKS! shocked before they will return my money. This is after they have successfully used delay tactics by making me wait for 5 weeks already before.

My people, I really don't know what step to take next as I can't just leave 32,500 naira to disappear just like that. cry

Make orna help me o! Na tears full my eyes right now.
Re: Access Bank Refused To Return My #32,500 Illegal debit by Nobody: 8:16am On May 31, 2017
Sue them to court they will pay more than that if you win them.....is time we deal with these Banks now

(1) (Reply)

Launch Your Business / Write Business Plan For Me / FREE. I Need Only 5 Pple Create A High Quality Affiliate/cpa Marketing Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.