Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

UNDERSTANDING WHY: The Social Dynamics Problem Between Parents And Young Adults. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UNDERSTANDING WHY: The Social Dynamics Problem Between Parents And Young Adults. (364 Views)

Should I Stay With My Parents And Invest Or Should I Leave? Advice Needed / At What Age Should A Child Leave His/Her Parents And Start An Independent Life? / Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNDERSTANDING WHY: The Social Dynamics Problem Between Parents And Young Adults. by jerryps: 7:51am On May 31, 2017
Nigerian parents are notorious albeit unintentionally for being difficult when it comes to marriage. There’s a number of things that come up, from ethnic group to hometown to family history to religion and so on. It’s sometimes difficult for this generation to see reason with them... Read on: http://thegabwire.com/understanding-why-the-hometown-and-tribe-problem-parents-and-young-adults-have-today/

(1) (Reply)

Must See! Good Christians Allow Muslims Pray Inside Church / The Importance Of Regular Communication In The Family / Weekend Tutorials For Teens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.