Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve (949 Views)

Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by Nobody: 7:55am On May 31, 2017
Lately i've been thinking.
Is like there are some situations in a man's life that God can not solve.
Even when all human efforts, prayers, deliverance, fasting and all manner of spiritual activities are been carried out. Things still wouldnt Chang for better
Sometimes, you watched your mate giving bride and getting good job, flirting around with different men, yet they ended up with good men who truly love and care for them. But you who' dont want to go that way, you put your trust in your God, while you struggle so hard, yet things cant work out for u.
You believe in purity, trust worthy, faithfulness and you have good qualifications, well mannered, you're hard working, yet its you that things are not working for.
Its you who could give all you have to show love to people you don't know, yet its the same who can not break forth
Its you who could pray for people and they have a turn around , yet the same you who can not break forth.

Do you think God is really interested in what we do here on earth?
Could it be he want us to struggle, get frustrated, get tired of him and give up?
Are there situations in a man's life that God can not solve no matter how much we pour our love on him?
Are there situations in a man's life That's beyond God's touch no matter how long we wait on God.
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by dingbang(m): 8:07am On May 31, 2017
He who endures till the end shall be saved...

2 Likes

Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by iviw(f): 8:09am On May 31, 2017
mizbride2be:
Even when all human efforts, prayers, deliverance, fasting and all manner of spiritual activities are been carried out. Things still wouldnt Chang for better
Sometimes, you watched your mate giving bride and getting good job, flirting around with different men, yet they ended up with good men who truly love and care for them. But you who' dont want to go that way, you put your trust in your God, while you struggle so hard, yet things cant work out for u.
You believe in purity, trust worthy, faithfulness and you have good qualifications, well mannered, you're hard working, yet its you that things are not working for.
Its you who could give all you have to show love to people you don't know, yet its the same who can not break forth
Its you who could pray for people and they have a turn around , yet the same you who can not break forth.

Could it be he want us to struggle, get frustrated, get tired of him and give up?
Are there situations in a man's life that God can not solve no matter how much we pour our love on him?
Are there situations in a man's life That's beyond God's touch no matter how long we wait on God.

His ways are not our way.
His thoughts are not our thoughts.
He is still the Alfah and Omega.
There is nothing too diffult for him to do.
It's okay to doubt even Job doubted God at one point but He got the last laugh at the end.

Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by nextprince: 8:14am On May 31, 2017
Is like some people don't know what religion is all about. How can you mention God and impossibility in same sentence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by Pastafarian: 8:17am On May 31, 2017
nextprince:
Is like some people don't know what religion is all about. How can you mention God and impossibility in same sentence?

amputees disagree with you though and agrees with OP
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by judedwriter(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2017
mizbride2be:

God's timing is far different from our timing. God decides to bless us not at our timing, but His.
There are things i prayed so hard for, which i got not at my timing, but God's. Look at Cornelius in acts chapter 10; he was faithful in prayers and alms giving until one day God decided to bless him with salvation.
Life is full of trials; no body no matter how successful, has it all in life. There will be situations we all need to wait patiently for God, regardless of your big faith or anointing... you dig? wink
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by Pastafarian: 8:46am On May 31, 2017
judedwriter:

God's timing is far different from our timing. God decides to bless us not at our timing, but His.
There are things i prayed so hard for, which i got not at my timing, but God's. Look at Cornelius in acts chapter 10; he was faithful in prayers and alms giving until one day God decided to bless him with salvation.
Life is full of trials; no body no matter how successful, has it all in life. There will be situations we all need to wait patiently for God, regardless of your big faith or anointing... you dig? wink

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

With all these passages claiming that if they have even the smallest amount of faith (Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.)then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted,

there are obviously only a few options available for Christians to chose after taking a honest look at the lives of Christians and seeing their prayers fail most of the time:

1) the Bible is wrong, Jesus never said these things

2) the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus was wrong

3) the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus lied

4) no one who prayed for anything that actually required god's intervention had any faith

5) the Bible is just a collection of myths & fables & Yahweh, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Satan doesn't exist

2 Likes

Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by OtemAtum: 8:57am On May 31, 2017
mizbride2be:

Life doesn't work in the way religion makes it seem. However, religion works upon people to make them experience what their religious founder has imagined for them. Life by the christian is defined as a place where the spirit world is warring against the physical world. So Christians suffer what they believe on-trials. Life by an atheist is seen as natural and having nothing to fear, living for today in the fullest, because today is the surest. Atheists enjoy what they believe on. They don't take nightmares as spiritual attacks but as a natural thing. And there beliefs work for them.
The irreligious but spiritual,such as myself, know the universe as an unlimited space filled with different kinds of species or beings and one being in a different space has no say in the life of another being in another space, except of you allow them. So spiritual beings cannot decide for a soul man except if the man himself submit himself to the spiritual being.

OP, since last year January when I entered spirituality without religion, everything bad about my life changed for good in a flash, because now I am no more bound by what any god or any scribe want for my life, but what I want for myself is what I am bound with. And my wishes get answered by the power of nature, rather than waiting forever upon the promises of some lying beings who lied that they are God.

Change your idea and belief and everything good will follow the change.
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by judedwriter(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2017
Pastafarian:

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

With all these passages claiming that if they have even the smallest amount of faith (Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.)then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted,

there are obviously only a few options available for Christians to chose after taking a honest look at the lives of Christians and seeing their prayers fail most of the time:

1) the Bible is wrong, Jesus never said these things

2) the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus was wrong

3) the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus lied

4) no one who prayed for anything that actually required god's intervention had any faith

5) the Bible is just a collection of myths & fables & Yahweh, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Satan doesn't exist

I don't know if you are a christian, if you aren't then i shouldn't waste precious time arguing with you except that you should accept Jesus as your lord and saviour before the trumpet sounds.
The op is just one of millions of christians who get tempted to doubt God when their prayers are delayed or not answered. Its not that God doesn't answer prayers, but He deals with us according to our level of faith, where miracles happen instantly or God may decide to withhold answers for a season to test or strengthen one's faith.
I make no more comments.

1 Like

Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by OtemAtum: 9:02am On May 31, 2017
dingbang:
He who endures till the end shall be saved...
The life of enduring suffering does not belong to a thinker. The life of paradise on earth is my philosophy. Why should I suffer? Suffering belongs to those who believe in it and those who are less privileged. I am in the world to set a foundation for enjoyment rather than suffering. Enjoyment starts from having a goof mentality. Suffering starts from having a religious kind of mentality.
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by zionmade1: 9:03am On May 31, 2017
Trust is all we need. I am going to use personal terms here to illustrate dis.
There were times i asked God for somethings and i didn't get dem. Like during my service i prayed to be posted to Akwa Ibom, i fasted for days only to be posted to a Core northern state. I felt so disappointed but at the end if i will serve again i will choose dat same State because i so much had a fulfilled year is i didn't want to go.
That is exactly how God works
. All we need is to know that he loves us more than we love ourselves. Jesus said cast all ur cares. So wat do i pray for now? "God let ur plans for me come to pass. Take full charge of my life. Thats all and i so much trusted that i know that all things would always work 2geda for my good. And it has just been so.

For those ur friend that seem to do all d wrong things and get all the good results remember wat d bible says "broad and pleasant is d way that leads tu o destruction" focus on ur God, learn how to trust him in totality and watch him take u where he made plans for u to get to
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by OtemAtum: 9:07am On May 31, 2017
zionmade1:
Trust is all we need. I am going to use personal terms here to illustrate dis.
There were times i asked God for somethings and i didn't get dem. Like during my service i prayed to be posted to Akwa Ibom, i fasted for days only to be posted to a Core northern state. I felt so disappointed but at the end if i will serve again i will choose dat same State because i so much had a fulfilled year is i didn't want to go.
That is exactly how God works

. All we need is to know that he loves us more than we love ourselves. Jesus said cast all ur cares. So wat do i pray for now? "God let ur plans for me come to pass. Take full charge of my life. Thats all and i so much trusted that i know that all things would always work 2geda for my good. And it has just been so.

For those ur friend that seem to do all d wrong things and get all the good results remember wat d bible says "broad and pleasant is d way that leads tu o destruction" focus on ur God, learn how to trust him in totality and watch him take u where he made plans for u to get to
This is how your brain works. It adapts to every situation. The brain finds excuses for failed prayers and finds a soft landing for the god it believes on. However, God Almighty who made all small gods worshipped doesn't concern himself with petty issues like NYSC placement, bla bla bla.
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by Pastafarian: 9:15am On May 31, 2017
judedwriter:

I don't know if you are a christian, if you aren't then i shouldn't waste precious time arguing with you except that you should accept Jesus as your lord and saviour before the trumpet sounds.
The op is just one of millions of christians who get tempted to doubt God when their prayers are delayed or not answered. Its not that God doesn't answer prayers, but He deals with us according to our level of faith, where miracles happen instantly or God may decide to withhold answers for a season to test or strengthen one's faith.
I make no more comments.

but those bible verses are clear enough, it says with a very small faith you shall do greater works than he did
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by PROPHETmichael: 10:16am On May 31, 2017
mizbride2be:

I understand how you feel, we've all been there before where we think just the way you do. Imagine in the scripture, a woman came to Jesus and said to Jesus please deliver my daughter for she is possessed by demons but Jesus said no to her.

"A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.” Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” Matthew 15:22-23!!! This woman must have thought that the reason Jesus refused to answer her is because he can't deliver her daughter and in-order to avoid embarrassment, Jesus has decided to ignore her but nevertheless she keep believing and trusting God for her miracle.

David felt the same way like you in the bible in Psalm 73 because he didn't understand why a believer like him, a church goer, a prayer warrior, a chorister etc etc was broke and busted with full of struggles yet his mate who are unbelievers were prospering with nothing to worry about until he gets to verse 17 and his eyes were open.... "Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end."

1 Surely God is good to Israel,
to those who are pure in heart.
2 But as for me, my feet had almost slipped;
I had nearly lost my foothold.
3 For I envied the arrogant
when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
4 They have no struggles;

their bodies are healthy and strong.[a]
5 They are free from common human burdens;
they are not plagued by human ills.
6 Therefore pride is their necklace;
they clothe themselves with violence.
7 From their callous hearts comes iniquity[b];
their evil imaginations have no limits.
8 They scoff, and speak with malice;
with arrogance they threaten oppression.
9 Their mouths lay claim to heaven,
and their tongues take possession of the earth.
10 Therefore their people turn to them
and drink up waters in abundance.[c]
11 They say, “How would God know?
Does the Most High know anything?”
12 This is what the wicked are like—
always free of care, they go on amassing wealth.
13 Surely in vain I have kept my heart pure
and have washed my hands in innocence.
14 All day long I have been afflicted,
and every morning brings new punishments.
15 If I had spoken out like that,
I would have betrayed your children.
16 When I tried to understand all this,
it troubled me deeply and it was too painful for me

Take a few moments and meditate on Psalm 73 and you will gain enlightenment.
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by Nobody: 10:24am On May 31, 2017
Its sad the little Faith Is there, yet its not working.
Maybe Life is what you set for yourself according to a friend.
If God can not answer those little prayers one prays for years, its shows he's not interested in our prayers or he's not there..
How can he watch his own beg from people who make ways for themselves through wrong deed?
Why cant he prove himself if he's there?
Why would he wait for his own to suffer and loss hope and finally give up?
Am not talking about religion here.
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by PROPHETmichael: 10:34am On May 31, 2017
mizbride2be:
If God can not answer those little prayers one prays for years, its shows he's not interested in our prayers or he's not there..
How can he watch his own beg from people who make ways for themselves through wrong deed?

Also take note: To every persistence problem there's a personality behind it. Until you deal with the personality, you will keep on questioning God.

Finally, never make a mistake of saying God if you are there, prove yourself because God does not need to prove himself.
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by Nobody: 11:48am On May 31, 2017
Oh lord, with the same hand I used to type to express my doubt in you, with the same month, heart I used to say horrible things about you. AM SORRY LORD.

1 Like

Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by malvisguy212: 3:13pm On May 31, 2017
mizbride2be:
Oh lord, with the same hand I used to type to express my doubt in you, with the same month, heart I used to say horrible things about you. AM SORRY LORD.
sometimes He say yes and sometimes He say no, but others times He say wait. what did you feel ? did you feel like wait or do you want to do things your own ways ? did you want to reject God ? why did you chose to serve God ? to solve your problem or you love Him ? God is not bound to answer our prayer, He chose when to answer, let me give you an example:

Matthew 15:22, "And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil."

this is a gentile woman run unto Jesus for help, did Jesus answer her ? No

continue...
Matthew 15:23-26, "But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, SEND HER AWAY; FOR SHE CRIETH AFTER US. But he answered and said, I am not sent
but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, HELP ME. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to
cast it to dogs."

first, Jesus ignored her and leter, Jesus insult her, this food is not for you, you dogs. now, what happen if the woman keep silent and get angry ?she keep on pressing on:

Matthew 15:27, "And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table."

Matthew 15:28, "Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, GREAT IS THY FAITH : be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole
from that very hour."

What's he talking about? He's talking about her boldness, her persistence, her drive, her energy, her willingness to hang in there and not give up on her daughter's sake. Sometimes we can find more faith for our children than we can for ourselves. This woman certainly did. Notice Jesus' response when he saw this kind of faith, this kind of persistent boldness. He said, “I'll give you anything you want!” And her daughter was made whole from that very hour. And Jesus told her that her bold, persistent, aggressive faith has saved her daughter. don't give lady, push on, God will come for you.
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by oaroloye(m): 3:51pm On May 31, 2017
SHALOM!

mizbride2be:

IT IS ARROGANT AND IGNORANT TO PRESUME THAT GOD CREATED THE HUMAN RACE, JUST SO THAT WE CAN ENJOY OUR LIFE ON EARTH, AGE, THEN DIE, AND GO AND ENJOY SOME MORE IN THE AFTERLIFE, FOR ETERNITY.

First of all you need to consider Who GOD is, and WHAT His Goals and Desires are.

. GENESIS 17:1-22.

AND when Abram was ninety years old and nine,
The LORD appeared unto Abram,
and Said unto him,

"I am The Almighty God;
walk before Me,
and be thou perfect.
2. "And I will make My Covenant
between Me and thee,
and will multiply thee exceedingly."

3. And Abram fell on his face:
and God Talked with him,
Saying,

4. "As for Me,
behold, My Covenant is with thee,
and thou shalt be
a father of many nations.
5. "Neither shall thy name
any more be called 'Abram,'
but thy name shall be 'Abraham;'
for a father of many nations have I made thee.
6. "And I will make thee exceeding fruitful,
and I will make nations of thee,
and kings shall come out of thee.
7. "And I will establish My Covenant
between Me and thee
and thy seed after thee in their generations
for an Everlasting Covenant,
to be a God unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee.
8. "And I will give unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee,
the land wherein thou art a stranger,
all the land of Canaan,
for an Everlasting Possession;
and I will be their God.”

9. And God said unto Abraham,

" Thou shalt keep My Covenant therefore,
thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
10. "This is My Covenant,
which ye shall keep,
between Me and you and thy seed after thee;

'EVERY MAN CHILD AMONG YOU
SHALL BE CIRCUMCISED.'

11. "And ye shall circumcise
the flesh of your foreskin;
and it shall be a Token of The Covenant
betwixt Me and you.
12. "And he that is eight days old
shall be circumcised among you
every man child in your generations,
he that is born in the house,
or bought with money of any stranger,
which is not of thy seed.
13. "He that is born in thy house,
and he that is bought with thy money,
must needs be circumcised:
and My Covenant shall be in your flesh
for an Everlasting Covenant.
14. "And the uncircumcised man child
whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised,
that soul shall be cut off from his people;
he hath broken My Covenant."

15. And God said unto Abraham,

"As for Sarai thy wife,
thou shalt not call her name 'Sarai,'
but 'Sarah' shall her name be.
16. "And I will Bless her,
and give thee a son also of her:
yea, I will bless her,
and she shall be a mother of nations;
kings of people shall be of her."

17. Then Abraham fell upon his face,
and laughed,
and said in his heart,

"Shall a child be born unto him
that is an hundred years old?
and shall Sarah,
that is ninety years old,
bear?"

18. And Abraham said unto God,

"O that Ishmael might live before Thee!"

19. And God Said,

"Sarah thy wife
shall bear thee a son indeed;
and thou shalt call his name 'Isaac:'
and I will establish My Covenant with him
for an Everlasting Covenant,
and with his seed after him.
20. "And as for Ishmael,
I have heard thee:
Behold, I have Blessed him,
and will make him fruitful,
and will multiply him exceedingly;
twelve princes shall he beget,
and I will make him a great nation.
21. "But My Covenant
will I establish with Isaac,
which Sarah shall bear unto thee
at this set time in the next year."

22. And he left off talking with him,
and God went up from Abraham.

GOD AGREED TO BE GOD TO ABRAHAM AND HIS SEED, AND THEIR CHATTEL, AND NO ONE ELSE.

The only Way to God, therefore, is through Abraham.

. GENESIS 12:3.

3. "And I will bless them that bless thee,
and curse him that curseth thee:
and in thee
shall all families of the Earth be Blessed."

A VERY STUPID PERSON WOULD THINK THAT LIVING UP TO SOCIETY'S EXPECTATIONS NECESSARILY PLEASES GOD.

As if that is what they were put on the Earth to do.

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS MY WAYS,"

Saith The LORD.

9. "FOR AS THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.
10. "FOR AS THE RAIN COMETH DOWN,
AND THE SNOW FROM HEAVEN,
AND RETURNETH NOT THITHER,
BUT WATERETH THE EARTH,
AND MAKETH IT BRING FORTH AND BUD,
THAT IT MAY GIVE SEED TO THE SOWER,
AND BREAD TO THE EATER:
11. "SO SHALL MY WORD BE
THAT GOETH FORTH OUT OF MY MOUTH:
IT SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID,
BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH
THAT WHICH I PLEASE,
AND IT SHALL PROSPER
IN THE THING WHERETO I SENT IT."

DON'T PRETEND THAT YOU HAVE "POURED ANY LOVE ON GOD!"

. 1st JOHN 5:1-5.

WHOSOEVER believeth
that Jesus is the Christ is born of God:
and every one that loveth Him that begat
loveth him also that is begotten of him.
2. By this we know that we love The Children of God,

"WHEN WE LOVE GOD,
AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS."

3. For this is The Love of God,

"THAT WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS:"

and His Commandments are not grievous.
4. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the World:
and this is The Victory that overcometh the World,

"EVEN OUR FAITH."

5. Who is he that overcometh the World,
but he that believeth that Jesus is The Son of God?

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that thou
wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and The Word which ye hear is not mine,
but The Father's which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But the Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom the Father will send in my Name,
He shall Teach you All Things,
and bring All Things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

THE ANCIENT GREEK LANGUAGE HAD AS MANY AS TWELVE DIFFERENT WORDS THAT THE OYINBOS LAZILY AND DECEITFULLY TRANSLATED "LOVE."

The New Testament uses ELEVEN of those words; the ONE that YOU call "LOVE" is the only one not used in the New Testament.
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:15pm On May 31, 2017
mizbride2be

OP, no carry church matter for head... God has never interfered with human relationship.

Check history (not your bible) to confirm this.

"Waiting on God..." ...you go old.

Desperation is easily spotted in an lady. Your moniker indicates it too.
Be ready to live your life even if you won't get a husband.
Make friends with the opposite sex. Have fun, laugh more, enjoy yourself with friends...

People like you spend more time in church than with friends. You spent more time worrying about being righteous but you were scaring away those who were not holy as you are.

Look around you, look really well, nobody is holy.

Unfortunately, your character wasn't built in a day. I don't think you can change it easily.
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 31, 2017
@scepticapyro. Weldone Sir, But your comment above Is not for me.
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by doyinbaby(f): 7:57pm On May 31, 2017
mizbride2be:
do not be discouraged stay in Christ,continue to pray and hope,you will not regret it.....read st Luke 18 vs 1 to 8...also bible says if we be evil know how to give good gifts to our children how much more our father in heaven give good gifts to them that love him.......please endure a little more....God is faithful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by doyinbaby(f): 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
When I have problem I tell myself I am not better than Job who suffered great pain (lost his wealth,children,health) but yet he refused to sin against God.....my dear trust God a little more I am sure he will show up to help you

1 Like

Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by Zenithpeak(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2017
If all good virtues you mentioned here are truly manifesting in your life then you are one of the few people God is nurturing for a specific assignment in life.

Money will come, breakthrough will come, all good things of life will surely come. Don't let the pains and suffering of now affect a complete life you have built in God.

Your life is not just about you. Keep asking God for directions on daily basis. Don't mind those ignoramus that are telling you curse God and die. Remember people like that were Job's advisers.

Look deep down and be honest to yourself, there is something about you and you know you're not like every other persons.
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by Pastafarian: 9:55pm On May 31, 2017
doyinbaby:
When I have problem I tell myself I am not better than Job who suffered great pain (lost his wealth,children,health) but yet he refused to sin against God.....my dear trust God a little more I am sure he will show up to help you

Maybe I remember it wrong, but I think it's Yahweh himself who wrecks Job's life, to prove how Job is 100% faithful to him.
Satan just eggs him on saying: "Oh sure, you took his wealth, but he still has his family. I bet he wouldn't believe in you if he didn't have that."
And Yahweh just answers: "Oh yeah? Just you watch."
Satan: "Hey, he no longer has a family, but he still has his good health."
Yahweh: "Not any more!"

You might say he eventually recovered everything; OK, well that's great and all, but things didn't work out too well for all of Job's original sons and daughters who got killed! Also, this always bugged me too: wouldn't Job still be sad about the loss of his first children? Losing children is not exactly like losing a car. You can't just get a new one and everything's good. I mean, if I had a son or daughter who got killed, and then God said, "Hey, it's okay, here's a new one - all fixed!" it wouldn't make my loss of the first one any less, no matter how much I loved the new one.
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by doyinbaby(f): 10:24pm On May 31, 2017
Pastafarian:

Maybe I remember it wrong, but I think it's Yahweh himself who wrecks Job's life, to prove how Job is 100% faithful to him.
Satan just eggs him on saying: "Oh sure, you took his wealth, but he still has his family. I bet he wouldn't believe in you if he didn't have that."
And Yahweh just answers: "Oh yeah? Just you watch."
Satan: "Hey, he no longer has a family, but he still has his good health."
Yahweh: "Not any more!"

You might say he eventually recovered everything; OK, well that's great and all, but things didn't work out too well for all of Job's original sons and daughters who got killed! Also, this always bugged me too: wouldn't Job still be sad about the loss of his first children? Losing children is not exactly like losing a car. You can't just get a new one and everything's good. I mean, if I had a son or daughter who got killed, and then God said, "Hey, it's okay, here's a new one - all fixed!" it wouldn't make my loss of the first one any less, no matter how much I loved the new one.
a man cannot fight God...Job knew he could not fight God so he accepted his fate...Christians just have to accept their fate sometimes as you cannot fight God
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by stonemasonn: 10:27pm On May 31, 2017
Op your suffering is all in your mind.

While you're desperately looking for something, you seem to have forgotten all the great things you already have.

Maybe you should take an audit of all the good things you've acquired over the years all the way from childhood, give gratitude to your God for having such goodies and then find out how you can channel what you have to get what you currently want.

Note: you won't do well if you're too judgmental of others, You are not better than your mates no matter there past life.
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by Zenithpeak(m): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2017

Never Blame God.

Follow this link.

http://www.desiringgod.org/articles/never-blame-god?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%20Email%2053117&utm_content=Daily%20Email%2053117+CID_6706319ac3e569119bb3fde66f94270f&utm_source=Campaign%20Monitor&utm_term=Read%20more
Re: Is Like There Are Situations In A Man's Life That God Can Not Solve by orisa37: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2017
Selfish Demands, God will not solve. But if you PRAY to Him fervently for selfish requirements, He will authorise Satan to release them to you. Note that there is no Redemption for desperate selfishness.

(1) (Reply)

People Flock To Akure To Receive Healing From A 2-month-old Talking Baby / Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. / The Importance Of Evangelism – Pastor Nike Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.