Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

NEFF Report Of 28.7bn From MMM Is False, Phoney And Misleading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NEFF Report Of 28.7bn From MMM Is False, Phoney And Misleading (509 Views)

Top 3 Earners From MMM And Co. / Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! / Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEFF Report Of 28.7bn From MMM Is False, Phoney And Misleading by Partnerbiz(f): 7:59am On May 31, 2017
I would have glossed over this misleading report by the Nigeria Electronic Fraud Forum, but for the fact that it's a slap on my face and an affront to my intelligence.

I wouldn't bore you with details of the said report-- which you can check on the front page or click here

https://www.nairaland.com/3831309/23-banks-got-n28.7bn-inflows

I am no pundit but every Nigerian of discerning mind and average intelligence knows that there is no way to distinguish MMM transactions from non-MMM transactions especially since most were made using electronic transfers.

This is truer given that participants don't indicate or write MMM as description in the transfers.

Participants could just pick the amount and account details, credit the account and get confirmed even without speaking with the person you were matched to pay.

Even if they were to get account numbers of participants--- which is impossible except by hacking the MMM site--- there was still no way of saying which transaction was which.

So whence cometh the report from NEFF.
Isn't this report an affront to our intelligence as Nigerians.

This type of gibberish wouldn't be made in any sane society.

Re: NEFF Report Of 28.7bn From MMM Is False, Phoney And Misleading by Partnerbiz(f): 9:18am On May 31, 2017
uncleFola:
abi oo, they just don't know what to say or publish about MMM anymore. How on earth do they know MMM transaction cuz almost everyone doesn't signify their transaction as MMM.... MMM has passed tru hell of media and government, the scheme is just here to stay for good... FG itself should better join the train... If u can't beat them, u join them. Only fools will blv whatever they have to say.

(1) (Reply)

Suzuki Every / How To Have A Successful Business: Make A Difference / I Buy Cards On A Flat Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.