Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Where Is Maedan? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Is Maedan? (2246 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Maedan? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2010
Now where was your 'rotylov' when u were banned & going thru' many trials & tribulations?
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2010
Behind the scenes actually, giving the much-needed moral support tongue. Roty's one of the good guys, semid, so leave off angry wink.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by MyJoe: 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2010
rotimy:

Are a stranger in this section of nairaland? Or you are an Avatar living in pandora?
Maedan is married to Rotimy, so back off bozo!

I have it from good source she is not married, so she is available - for me. But why can't you content yourself with the retinue of popcorn begging babes you buy the sweet white stuff for at the Silverbird Galleria? Greed isn't a good thing, brother!
Re: Where Is Maedan? by MyJoe: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2010
maedan:

Where and when did I use it? Is it on that thread about South Africa (SA) and the movie District 9?? anyway MyJoe, rotimy is just kidding I hope you know smiley.

In the bolekaja thread. I wrote it out but someone deleted it. So I guess you know the phrase, now, even though I have removed the B and the N because they are common enough.  wink (You see, as a writer I get attracted to new words and phrases like tiger to raw meat. Hope you copy.)

Yeah, I know the SB Galleria customer is a joker.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2010
@ MyJoe (lol, @ roty telling you to change your username. The SB Galleria thread was funny tho') Ok, now I get it. I'm not the one who coined the phrase oo!! (bsan). Would you believe I first saw it being used by Seun himself?? How ironic. Well, like I said, all in the past.

And yeah, I can tell you like them big words cos you ginger your posts with them all the time. (Oh yes, I noticed cheesy)
Re: Where Is Maedan? by rotimy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2010
MyJoe:

I have it from good source she is not married, so she is available - for me. But why can't you content yourself with the retinue of popcorn begging babes you buy the sweet white stuff for at the Silverbird Galleria? Greed isn't a good thing, brother!

Well poetically and nairalandly, she is married!
Yeah, those babes at the Galleria were something else! I only dished pop corns to them but to Maedan, I will dish out an Escalade!
By the way, writers write between the lines, so always be in a light mood!
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2010
lol, @ roty thanks for the e-Escalade. That's the one I use to cruise all around Nairaland cheesy.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2010
@ MyJoe, all's fair in love and war - but I know you're not the warring kind, so let's all live in peace. I'm not into polyandry but if I was, hmmn. . . . wink.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by rotimy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Now where was your 'rotylov' when u were banned & going thru' many trials & tribulations?

Rotylovy as Maedylovy calls me was not just behind the scene with only moral support but also at prayer mountain with radical prayer of , binding and losing,

, any person that wants to ban Maedan at Nairaland, be chained and be banned,
, any power that wants to drain her creative writing gift, be destroyed by fire!
, any conspiracy between Seun and the moderators, be exposed now,
, I lose Meadan from the shackles of envious folks and bad belle mockers,

You see , what happened to her was a serious spiritual cyber attack but I used atomic prayers to bulldoze the strongholds, and there is victory! Shout a big AMEN!
Re: Where Is Maedan? by rotimy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2010
@SEMID4LYFE
Rotylovy as Maedylovy calls me was not just behind the scene with only moral support but also at prayer mountain with radical prayer of , binding and loosing,

, any person that wants to ban Maedan, be chained and be banned,
, any power that wants to drain her creative writing gift, be destroyed by fire!
, I loose Meadan from the shackles of envious folks and bad belle mockers,
, let her trials turn to triumph
, let he tribulation turn to celebration!
, pray in strange tongues for 30 mins!

You see , what happened to her was a serious spiritual cyber attack but I used atomic prayers to bulldoze the strongholds, and there is victory! Shout a big AMEN!
Re: Where Is Maedan? by MyJoe: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2010
rotimy:

Well poetically and nairalandly, she is married!
Yeah, those babes at the Galleria were something else! I only dished pop corns to them but to Maedan, I will dish out an Escalade!
By the way, writers write between the lines, so always be in a light mood!
Actually, I was in a light mood and it was unintended if I came across as pugnacious.

maedan:

@ MyJoe, all's fair in love and war - but I know you're not the warring kind, so let's all live in peace. I'm not into polyandry but if I was, hmmn. . . . wink.
Will take that to the micro-finance bank  wink

rotimy:

, any person that wants to ban Maedan, be chained and be banned,
, I loose Meadan from the shackles of envious folks and bad belle mockers,
, let her trials turn to triumph
, let he tribulation turn to celebration!
, pray in strange tongues for 30 mins!

So poetry and anointing mix this well. Wonderful.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2010
rotimy:

Rotylovy as Maedylovy calls me was not just behind the scene with only moral support but also at prayer mountain with radical prayer of , binding and losing,

, any person that wants to ban Maedan at Nairaland, be chained and be banned,
, I lose Meadan from the shackles of envious folks and bad belle mockers,

lol, don't mind semid. To him, a Nairaland ban = trials and tribulations. To me it was a well-taken break! I appreciate the goodwill though kiss.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2010
MyJoe:

Will take that to the micro-finance bank  wink

Lol. cheesy angry grin.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by javaprince(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
@maedan

Post some 2-3 poems or so, its on the Forum, Am hoping you have time to take a look, and say something, I appreciate bluntness, cheesy.

Thanks.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2010
javaprince:

@maedan

Post some 2-3 poems or so, its on the Forum, Am hoping you have time to take a look, and say something, I appreciate bluntness, cheesy.

Thanks.

Lol. Ok, you asked for it. . . wink.
Re: Where Is Maedan? by dgreatrock(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hey Maedan!
Re: Where Is Maedan? by maedan(f): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hey Dgreat!!!!!
Re: Where Is Maedan? by rotimy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2010
maedan:

As an African Prince from a royal family, for using that word, poly-andry, I am very-angry! Just to cleanse my eyes, you will bring one white cock to the palace and wait for further instructions from the palace guards! Don't let it pass two market days!
Re: Where Is Maedan? by dumodust(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2010
@maedan-you said something about being banned.why did they do that? I really hope they felt the 'backlash' from you, lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) / Win $20,000 In A 100-word Competition / DROGBA - A Short Story ( Written In Pidgin English)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.