Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Details Of Igbo Billionaire Chris Ubah's Daughters Wedding In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Details Of Igbo Billionaire Chris Ubah's Daughters Wedding In Abuja (1837 Views)

Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding / Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Hanks Anuku, Other Top Nollywood Celebrities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details Of Igbo Billionaire Chris Ubah's Daughters Wedding In Abuja by glambride: 9:46am On May 31, 2017
Few weekends back , Igbo billionaire Chris Ubah rolled out the drums to celebrate his second daughter Nkem Ubah fondly called kay by friends, as she tied the nuptial knots with her heart throb, Obinna Ajugwo in grand style. The elaborate event which took place on the 22nd of April,2017,held at the International Conference Centre ,Abuja, after a Church Service that kicked off at 10am at Holy Trinity Catholic Church,Maitama Abuja. The couple who met few years ago both schooled abroad where they also reside. They got engaged 2 years ago and in February 2017, all roads led to http://www.mydreamweddingng.com/2017/05/igbo-billionaire-chris-ubahs-daughter.html?m=1

Re: Details Of Igbo Billionaire Chris Ubah's Daughters Wedding In Abuja by BLACKdagger: 10:06am On May 31, 2017
The rich follows the rich
i Wish this lady married a poor guy and Let him enjoy her money and punna.

Eg. me angry
Re: Details Of Igbo Billionaire Chris Ubah's Daughters Wedding In Abuja by coolcatty: 10:35am On May 31, 2017
BLACKdagger:
Which this lady marry a poor guy and Let him enjoy her money and punna.

Eg. me angry

See your mentality.....u just want to marry a girl from a rich home....lazy thing...what was your own father doing when the girls father was hustling......u might just end up as ur dad with this type of myopic mentality.....poor thing
Re: Details Of Igbo Billionaire Chris Ubah's Daughters Wedding In Abuja by BLACKdagger: 10:41am On May 31, 2017
coolcatty:

See your mentality.....u just want to marry a girl from a rich home....lazy thing...what was your own father doing when the girls father was hustling......u might just end up as ur dad with this type of myopic mentality.....poor thing

Retar.ded nimwit ur dead brain cant phatom when some1 is being sarcastic.
If u dont correct ur brain weakness now.
U might just end up in d dustbin just like ur father&grandfather with rags all over u.
HUMONGOUS OAF!!!... hehehe.
Re: Details Of Igbo Billionaire Chris Ubah's Daughters Wedding In Abuja by crazyABO(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2017
BLACKdagger:
Which this lady marry a poor guy and Let him enjoy her money and punna.

Eg. me angry
she would hv loved to marry u but this ur first sentence "which this lady marry a poor guy" would surely break heart someday cry
Re: Details Of Igbo Billionaire Chris Ubah's Daughters Wedding In Abuja by BLACKdagger: 10:59am On May 31, 2017
crazyABO:
she would hv loved to marry u but this ur first sentence "which this lady marry a poor guy" would surely break heart someday cry
grin
Re: Details Of Igbo Billionaire Chris Ubah's Daughters Wedding In Abuja by coolcatty: 11:43am On May 31, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Retar.ded nimwit ur dead brain cant phatom when some1 is being sarcastic.
If u dont correct ur brain weakness now.
U might just end up in d dustbin just like ur father&grandfather with rags all over u.
HUMONGOUS OAF!!!... hehehe.

I'm not the one shamelessly soliciting online for rich girls .....u r truly shameless walahi.....keep disgracing your indigent folks.....poor man that believes he can only get rich through a woman.....shame gigolo like u.
Re: Details Of Igbo Billionaire Chris Ubah's Daughters Wedding In Abuja by BLACKdagger: 12:10pm On May 31, 2017
coolcatty:

I'm not the one shamelessly soliciting online for rich girls .....u r truly shameless walahi.....keep disgracing your indigent folks.....poor man that believes he can only get rich through a woman.....shame gigolo like u.

Heheheh u brain damaged Coral Stomper.
First of all go and learn how to use punctuation marks to write rather than using dots to separate ur comments. grin
Empty nob rots like u ar3 always first to make noise even when they hav nothin.
I can bet anything that u slag dnt have up to 200k in ur bank account...whimper snapper!!.
Re: Details Of Igbo Billionaire Chris Ubah's Daughters Wedding In Abuja by BLACKdagger: 12:11pm On May 31, 2017
coolcatty:

First of all go and learn how to use punctuation marks to write rather than using dots to separate ur comments. grin
I can bet anything that u slag dnt have up to 200k in ur bank account, whimper snapper!!.
Re: Details Of Igbo Billionaire Chris Ubah's Daughters Wedding In Abuja by coolcatty: 12:12pm On May 31, 2017
BLACKdagger:

I can bet anything that u slag dnt have up to 200k in ur bank account...whimper snapper!!.

Kettle calling pot black......and yes I don't go about disgracing my indigent folks online....looking for rich girls to marry...dumb gigolo
Re: Details Of Igbo Billionaire Chris Ubah's Daughters Wedding In Abuja by BLACKdagger: 12:21pm On May 31, 2017
coolcatty:

Kettle calling pot black......and yes I don't go about disgracing my indigent folks online....looking for rich girls to marry...
dumb gigolo

Ooops, The lump of pus u hav in ur thick skull as brain cant even come up with lines, grin
Thats why u recycl words, product of weak sp.erm, hehehe
I rather be a gigolo than being brain dead diplopoda!. cool
Hehehehehe U ar messing with the wrong guy!.

(1) (Reply)

'My Movie Did Not Go Viral Till I Called Out Mercy Aigbe' - Toyin Abraham Says / Angry Fan Blasts Banky W And Wife Over Wedding Anniversary Message / No Marriage Is Perfect - IK Ogbonna Breaks Silence On Alleged Break-up With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.