Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) (61482 Views)

Burna Boy Honors Fela With Diamond Studded Multi-Million Naira Chain / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) / Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Naijahelm: 10:52am On May 31, 2017
Throwback photo of Fela Anikulapo-Kuti feeding one of his pets, Donkey, Yakubu named after General Yakubu Gowon.

A crowd gathered around to watch Fela feed Yakubu, his pet donkey at Kalakuta Republic in Lagos in the 70's.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/05/throwback-photo-of-fela-with-his-pet-donkey-yakubu.html

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by iammrjaai(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2017
Hahahahahahhahahahaahah..... Lwkmd4H

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Afriifa(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2017
they call my Yoruba Nigerians useless, but here we have one of the greatest man Nigeria ever had as a Country.

his craziness was also Unique.
RIP-Legend.

223 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by pyyxxaro: 10:56am On May 31, 2017
Sai Fela grin

23 Likes

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by dyadeleye(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2017
Yak the donkey!

9 Likes

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2017
Lol Abami eda

6 Likes

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Evablizin(f): 11:09am On May 31, 2017
Lols abeg op you just made my day with this your post,donkey yakubu,please i get one cow and i want a name that start with B and ends with I op i need your assistance

48 Likes

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Ganiyat72(f): 11:15am On May 31, 2017
Now i now why ibos gt angry at us smh

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by KingGBsky(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2017
conductor2:

You are not entirely useless.

It's just that we expect your people to tow the line of Fela, the greatest Yoruba man ever liveth but you guys seem to be following the path of Awolowo who sold out his brothers and drank poison to get out of misery.

grin Guy you are wicked. You're savage. Infact what will.I call you.
What did this Afonja guy did to you?
I just wonder how that guy will be feeling now.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by clefstone(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2017
white pant
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Joshemmy(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2017
I can only imagine. People actually paid gate fee to watch him feed the donkey

1 Like

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by conductor2: 11:53am On May 31, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Yawns. When you're done ranting over Ojukwu who is far greater than any hydraulic that ever lived, plunge your cone skull into that lagoon in front of your Ibadam brownroof IDP settlement.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by siie: 11:54am On May 31, 2017
Nice thread.. Tribal bashing go soon start. cool

1 Like

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by doublewisdom: 1:26pm On May 31, 2017
Brave Afonja men like Fela are almost extinct.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by conductor2: 1:28pm On May 31, 2017
doublewisdom:
Brave Afonja men like Fela are almost extinct.
We still have people like FFK and Fayose although their brains fit touch anytime. cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by EmeritusMbaM: 1:42pm On May 31, 2017
conductor2:

I don't know why this alagae nigga keeps quoting me.

Dude, go and have breakfast and leave me alone.

Pathetic human eating tout, I will quote you when you misbehave, you can hit your flat head on the wall if you are sad. When you are through at the baby factory, Come sell gala for me, I am waiting.....

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by RealHaute: 2:12pm On May 31, 2017
OMG!
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Ekakamba: 2:12pm On May 31, 2017
Talented Talent... RIP Fela.

Muppets have started the e-tribal war already. Joblessness. I cry for 9ja yoots.

9 Likes

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by tobtap: 2:13pm On May 31, 2017
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 31, 2017
Imagine the tribalism and hatred on this thread. angry

26 Likes

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by steppins: 2:13pm On May 31, 2017
When an Igbo man named his dog Buhari, Yorubas were all over him.
Funny enough, they keep begging for unity in every Biafra threads, giving a million reasons why secession is a bad idea.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by cristianisraeli: 2:13pm On May 31, 2017
God of nigerian music and prophet
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by ShitHead(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2017
Sexy Yakubu

5 Likes

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by DEIFIED(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2017
That was when
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2017
fela my guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Josmila(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2017
This thread is food for tribal bashing and dissent unfortunately

3 Likes

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by edo3(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment / Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" / Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.