Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Best 5 Websites To Learn Web Development And Programming For Free This Year - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best 5 Websites To Learn Web Development And Programming For Free This Year (1292 Views)

Guys I Just Need 5 Websites For Guest Posting. I Will Pay! / Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online / Free 5 Websites And 2 Blogs Design, Provided You Have Domain And Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 5 Websites To Learn Web Development And Programming For Free This Year by melodyogonna(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2017
If you are interested in learning web development or programming and you don't know how or where to start then you might need our help, here i have listed top 5 places to learn web development or programming for free.
But first thing first, what do you want to do with the skill you want to learn?? you need to have a project in mind as it will help make learning easier, i have seen alot of people who complain that they don't know what to make with the computer skill they learned. If you have a project in mind, you will channel your effort in learning how to build the project.
so here are the five most recommended platforms to learn web development or programming
5 - code academy: Codecademy is an online interactive platform that offers free coding classes in 12 different programming languages including Python , Java , PHP, JavaScript (jQuery , AngularJS , React.js ), Ruby , SQL , and Sass, as well as markup languages HTML and CSS . I did not learn coding with codeacademy but it got alot of recommendations when i was starting, it has alot of positive reviews too.
visit code academy
4 - zetcode: Zetcode is a free tutorial website for both aspiring, beginners and advanced programmers, it could serve as a starting point or a reference depending on your skill level, zetcode has over 100 tutorials on different programming languages.
visit zetcode
3 - coursera: Coursera is free online training platform, think of it as a university on the internet with over 2,000 courses. Coursera partners with top universities like stanford, yale, e.t.c - See coursera parteners universities offer to teach students for free (you can pay to get certified). There are thousands of courses on coursera and it does not end just on programming and web development, you can learn engineering, mathmatics and almost everything you learn in the university from coursera, it's free, just register and find your course, you will get both theory and video practicals, tests and quizzes e.t.c.
visit coursera

2:

1:

See full post and also direct links here->naijacrawl
Re: Best 5 Websites To Learn Web Development And Programming For Free This Year by opeyehmmy(m): 4:22am On Jun 01, 2017
wink
Re: Best 5 Websites To Learn Web Development And Programming For Free This Year by melodyogonna(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
oga at d top, wetin hapun??
Re: Best 5 Websites To Learn Web Development And Programming For Free This Year by BabatundeToheeb: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
melodyogonna:
oga at d top, wetin hapun??

(1) (Reply)

Which Documents Are Needed For Hostgator Verification / How To Make Money By Selling Photos Online - Ncp.com.ng / Become A Full Stack Software Developer Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.