Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Which Documents Are Needed For Hostgator Verification - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Documents Are Needed For Hostgator Verification (1280 Views)

Hostgator: Is It Worth Your Money? / Does Hostgator Accept Gt Bank Master Card Payment? / *HOSTING/WEBHOSTING RENEWAL? We Pay for GODADDY, BLUEHOST, EHOST & HOSTGATOR etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Documents Are Needed For Hostgator Verification by donblade85555(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
which documents are needed for hostgator verification and how can I pay?
Re: Which Documents Are Needed For Hostgator Verification by successincentiv(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please don't use Hostgator.

I was unable to verify when I signed up with them. They had to refund my money.

But if you insist on using them, you must have original National ID or voters card or drivers licence.

I used siteground and their customer service and uptime are the best so far.

Use this link to purchase at siteground ==>> www.passionentrepreneurs.com/refer/siteground
Re: Which Documents Are Needed For Hostgator Verification by Afam4eva(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
donblade85555:
which documents are needed for hostgator verification and how can I pay?
Why do people still go through this kind of pain with foreign hosts when they can actually use Nigerian hosting companies as long as they're not hosting anything out of the ordinary.

Push me a PM and i can arrange a befitting hosting plan for your liking.
Re: Which Documents Are Needed For Hostgator Verification by donblade85555(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Afam4eva:

Why do people still go through this kind of pain with foreign hosts when they can actually use Nigerian hosting companies as long as they're not hosting anything out of the ordinary.

Push me a PM and i can arrange a befitting hosting plan for your liking.
can any Nigeria host, host a site like nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Which Documents Are Needed For Hostgator Verification by Afam4eva(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
donblade85555:
can any Nigeria host, host a site like nairaland?
In terms of features, nairaland is a piece of cake. Almost every host on the planet can host a site like Nairaland. if it's based on traffic, Nigerian hosts are also equal to the task. But that would mean getting yourself a Virtual Private Server (VPS) or a Dedicated server which is what Nairaland currently uses. But if you hope to get a shared account with nairaland's idiosyncraies then forget it, whether Nigerian or a foreign host.
Re: Which Documents Are Needed For Hostgator Verification by donblade85555(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Afam4eva:

In terms of features, nairaland is a piece of cake. Almost every host on the planet can host a site like Nairaland. if it's based on traffic, Nigerian hosts are also equal to the task. But that would mean getting yourself a Virtual Private Server (VPS) or a Dedicated server which is what Nairaland currently uses. But if you hope to get a shared account with nairaland's idiosyncraies then forget it, whether Nigerian or a foreign host.
Everyone is aiming high, what if my site end up to be as big a s nairaland, can any Nigeria host handle it. because I don't want a situation where I will have to change host
Re: Which Documents Are Needed For Hostgator Verification by Afam4eva(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
donblade85555:
Everyone is aiming high, what if my site end up to be as big a s nairaland, can any Nigeria host handle it. because I don't want a situation where I will have to change host
So, are you willing to pay allmost 200k yearly even when your site is still small? That's not a smart move. The convention is that you grow as your site grows. Hosting companies will help you handle your migration no matter how big your site is.
Re: Which Documents Are Needed For Hostgator Verification by donblade85555(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
successincentiv:

But if you insist on using them, you must have original National ID or voters card or drivers licence.

Use this link to purchase at siteground ==>> www.passionentrepreneurs.com/refer/siteground
dae accept naira master card?
Re: Which Documents Are Needed For Hostgator Verification by donblade85555(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Afam4eva:

So, are you willing to pay allmost 200k yearly even when your site is still small? That's not a smart move. The convention is that you grow as your site grows. Hosting companies will help you handle your migration no matter how big your site is.
which naija host is reliable?
Re: Which Documents Are Needed For Hostgator Verification by Afam4eva(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
donblade85555:
which naija host is reliable?
The question you should be asking is "How can you give me a hosting package that suits my need and has 99.9% UPTIME guaranty as well as a good support system"

Send me a mail via afam@internetvisa.net, let's talk.
Re: Which Documents Are Needed For Hostgator Verification by baba4thegehs: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

The question you should be asking is "How can you give me a hosting package that suits my need and has 99.9% UPTIME guaranty as well as a good support system"

Send me a mail via afam@internetvisa.net, let's talk.

I don't see any difference in the question he asked tho..
Re: Which Documents Are Needed For Hostgator Verification by noob03saibot(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2019
successincentiv:

did they ask for any documents? If they did, please which did they ask for?

(1) (Reply)

2 Newly Approved USA Adsense Available At Cheap Price / How To Get Listed On Google Using Google My Business Tool - Full Set-up Guide / Are FemaleClients More Difficult To Satisfy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.