Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) (42493 Views)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace & Strip Themselves (Pics, Video) / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace Each Other (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by SalamRushdie: 4:53pm On May 31, 2017
RaeMystix:

No!...I haven't cheated anyone this week, and yes there are good extraordinary Nigerians with honest characters. Example. Myself, my parents, and siblings. You admitting to be a criminal does not mean everyone else is like you. You judged me by my comments, because of my harsh response towards you for generalizing over 120 million people for exhibiting the same behavior? .

If you are among the few honest Nigerians then I may really really proud of you and I pray God keeps you safe at all times but I still stand my ground that majority of Nigerians are dangerous and dishonest.
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by RaeMystix: 5:02pm On May 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you are among the few honest Nigerians then I may really really proud of you and I pray God keeps you safe at all times but I still stand my ground that majority of Nigerians are dangerous and dishonest.

You know what?. As much as i'd like to respond to your prayers by saying "Amen", I can't. I hope you change your own ways, and try living a honest and straightforward lifestyle, like many Nigerians that you do not know about or haven't come across do. Thanks for your response anyways.
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 31, 2017
undecided now wetin consyn dis kind news wit front page?
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by RaeMystix: 5:03pm On May 31, 2017
flomo124:
Nigerian are disgraced to africa

Speak for yourself. There is the good, the bad, and the ugly in every country. All you just have to do is watch world news. PROUDLY NIGERIAN
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by miketayo(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2017
shame
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by miketayo(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2017
miketayo:
shame
shame shame
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by SalamRushdie: 5:07pm On May 31, 2017
RaeMystix:

You know what?. As much as i'd like to respond to your prayers by saying "Amen", I can't. I hope you change your own ways, and try living a honest and straightforward lifestyle, like many Nigerians that you do not know about or haven't come across do. Thanks for your response anyways.

I am actually super honest , I have never cheated a soul since I was born , I would rather lose than see my actions short change another but sadly I have never come across anyone like that In Nigeria except for my current t best friend and I belive she even picked it up from associating with me ..

1 Like

Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The Nigerian wild animals doing what they know best , cheat, steal, kill , lie and plunder while pretending to be the most religious people on earth
u didnt add rape, kidnap, money ritual, drug peddling and cultism.
terrible humans all claiming to be riteous.

2 Likes

Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2017
RaeMystix:

Lets face the fact dear, Nigerians re criminals. Its either they re Cultists or they indulge in money ritual.
From petty thievs to armed robbers.
drug dealers, killers, agberos, thugs. the country is such a dangerous place.
And am tired of the near absence of good pple to relate with.
Every person somehow have one criminal tendency or the other. its sooooo bad that even gud pple ve no choice but to retreat into their shell hence they become endangered species and targets. thats jus how terrible the country and her pple er.
Even the religious world is not spared. We ve the most criminally inclined and most deceitful and dishonest men posing as clergies, pastors and Imams.
There doesnt seem to be hope.

2 Likes

Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by procky(f): 7:03pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMLtAhZb8I&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by toprealman: 8:15pm On May 31, 2017
How these Edo people dear take get Italian visa sef? Clearly the two young men are clueless jobless fellows..... this one tire me.
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by Litmus: 8:40pm On May 31, 2017
Lol, Nigerians are a disgrace to Africa indeed, just because of a fight in Europe or someplace abroad. Actually, I was involved in a fight more bloody than this on the streets of London in my teenage days. Me and a friend, Edo guy, waded in to help a Ghanaian being pummelled by some white dudes after he and they were involved in a minor accident down in Dalston, he was uninsured. Not that having insurance would have saved him for those whites were hell-bent on aggro.

Thank God for Nigerians, aye.

I know that the folks in the rest of Africa aren't human beings but we Nigerians are human beings. We do as humans do and have our human foibles. Nigerians, for whatever cause merited it, will fight in Europe, Asia, Americas or Mars when Mars is colonized same as a European, Asian or American would fight in Africa, Europe, Asia or wherever. The Nigerian is not a COON. The COON is a beast peculiar to Africa. It will not fight, misbehave, commit a crime or otherwise do anything that it deems capable of displeasing its masters. The COON would like to be human too and believes this is achieved by doing what pleases the European, Asian or American whom it deems the arbiter of what constitutes man or beast. The COON believes the best way to achieve this is to do nothing that displeases these people.
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by RaeMystix: 9:41pm On May 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am actually super honest , I have never cheated a soul since I was born , I would rather lose than see my actions short change another but sadly I have never come across anyone like that In Nigeria except for my current t best friend and I belive she even picked it up from associating with me ..
Keep it up!.
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by RaeMystix: 9:43pm On May 31, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Lets face the fact dear, Nigerians re criminals. Its either they re Cultists or they indulge in money ritual.
From petty thievs to armed robbers.
drug dealers, killers, agberos, thugs. the country is such a dangerous place.
And am tired of the near absence of good pple to relate with.
Every person somehow have one criminal tendency or the other. its sooooo bad that even gud pple ve no choice but to retreat into their shell hence they become endangered species and targets. thats jus how terrible the country and her pple er.
Even the religious world is not spared. We ve the most criminally inclined and most deceitful and dishonest men posing as clergies, pastors and Imams.
There doesnt seem to be hope.
Do speak for yourself. It seems you wish to be called a criminal. Good for you. Make sure you keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by sshalom(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
One of the reasons the green passport is not respected anywhere!
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by Origin(f): 11:15pm On May 31, 2017
Is it that while they were fight someone asked them for their citizenship.

All blacks are not from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by einsteine(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2017
prinsam30:
and na who tell u say na Edo boys dem be

They are speaking Esan.
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by einsteine(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2017
Can't you hear them speaking a Nigerian language? Plus pidgin. And they even made reference to Nigeria.

Origin:
Is it that while they were fight someone asked them for their citizenship.

All blacks are not from Nigeria.
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by selfmadeboss: 1:58am On Jun 01, 2017
stop giving the worlsd false infomation. those 2 guys aint nigerians. i knw them very well. they are Igbos.
the guy with dreads is chuku emeka.
grin
thunder fire any one that quotes me to talk shit
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by 360command: 3:02am On Jun 01, 2017
Na my ghanaian friends dey tell me say we nigerians behaves like animal. When they say this to me, it sounds like and insult to me but in essence they @re right
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by fareed69(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2017
MURTALA Muhamed International Airport is there next Bus-Stop.
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
RaeMystix:

Do speak for yourself. It seems you wish to be called a criminal. Good for you. Make sure you keep it up.
experience has tot me that pple loke u foming holy holy re nothing but pretenders.
Re: Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) by RaeMystix: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
experience has tot me that pple loke u foming holy holy re nothing but pretenders.

Yes!Yes!. I am a con artist who lives a double life. A pretender who " foms holy holy". I confess my sins. I am an awful person. Feel better now?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested At Lagos Airport With Indian Hemp Stuffed In Gala (photos) / Lady Battered, Escapes Robber Who Tried To Rape Her In Bayelsa. Photos / Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.