Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Help Save A Dream! Help Pay My School Fee!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Save A Dream! Help Pay My School Fee!!! (689 Views)

ASUU Rejects N500k School Fee Proposal For Public Universities / Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help Save A Dream! Help Pay My School Fee!!! by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2017
Hello nairalanders,

I am a 200L undergraduate student in a state university in the south-south region of Nigeria studying for a Bsc.Ed in Mathematics. My goal is to graduate with at least a 2.1 so as to be able to further my studies in any branch of Mathematics overseas.

I'm having a bit of a situation with my 100L school fees which is a substantial sum. These has really gotten me worried as my school intends to withdraw my admission (and others too) if I couldn't meet up by the end of this semester (that is by August).

Below is my last post on a thread I created last year about my intention to achieve my goal...

Here's a link to the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3360699/those-intends-make-first-class

Kenny4lyfe:

Hello folks,
Our results for first and second semester has finally been released (3 weeks ago actually), all of my coursemates have seen theirs and most did excellently well. The first batch of result was released on 9th of May (which coincidentially happened to be my birthday). As I type this text right now, I'm yet to see my results because I'm yet to pay my school fees. I did made mention in my earlier posts that my school fee is not a challenge, well... it appeared to be one stubborn challenge that does not want to go away.

I went to my HOD to see if I can just know if I had any cause for concern with any of my courses (the same day) but she yelled me out of her office in the presence of other students (how worse can it be anyway).

The emotional after-effect took it's toll on me for a week, I couldn't summon enough courage to attend any lecture. The temporary set-back turns out to be an opportunity for a bounce-back after I'd read enough of Pastor Chris' Rhapsody of Realities and Pastor Joel Osteen's It's Your Time (faith has it's way of overriding such negative emotions anyway). I bounced back to my better self the next week and I had to lighten my burden- take some trash out.

Two weeks of more lectures and here comes our second semester results. I knew mine will not be on the list so, I didn't bother to check. I only congratulated my coursemates who come through on clear standing (not that I regard myself to have performed lesser anyway). And now comes this week with this void I couldn't seem to fill, haven't thoughtfully considered it, I realise that this void was due to the fact that my fees remain unpaid.

Though my resolve/response is to better my yet-to-be-released-result this semester and the next, yet for a reason I couldn't seem to summon enough courage to attend lectures this week. I am a young man with only God as my backbone but there's a limit to what flesh and blood can endure given the present circumstances. It appears as though I'm loosing my steam but I'll keep fighting still. After all a road without an obstacle leads to nowhere.

Never mind my tone please. I still give myself hope even when there appear to be none in sight. That's just me.

To anyone out there who can help, I have a school fees issue of a substantial amount that needs to be taken care of. If God has placed it in your heart to help me, kindly reach me on 07034372788.

I am willing to share my admission documents with any interested person/group who wants to ascertain the genuineness of my status as an undergraduate of a university.

God bless you as you do so!

I am willing to share my admission documents with any interested person/group who wants to ascertain the genuineness of my status as an undergraduate of my university including the teller of my yet-to-be-paid school fees.

Cc @olawalebabs @Fynestboi @Richiez @Seun @lalasticlala @dominique @Gombs @Joagbaje

Cc @olawalebabs @Fynestboi @Richiez @Seun @lalasticlala @dominique

I'd appreciate it if the mods could move this to front page for me please. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Share

Re: Help Save A Dream! Help Pay My School Fee!!! by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:48am On Jun 22, 2017
@Seun I need your advice as to what to do concerning this thread. I had just mailed the MODs on the Education about this, but felt the need also to interact with you on this. How do I PM you please?
Re: Help Save A Dream! Help Pay My School Fee!!! by Kenny4lyfe(m): 5:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Things aren't as before. Follow my latest update on this thread-
https://www.nairaland.com/3360699/those-intends-make-first-class
Re: Help Save A Dream! Help Pay My School Fee!!! by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:52am On Jul 19, 2017
Ok. I humbly call on the mods of this section to help me close this thread as it's no longer needed. Thanks!
cc @fynestboy @Richiez @Seun @lalasticlala @dominique

(1)

DELSU : See List Of Suspended And Rusticated Students / University Of Benin 2017/2018 Pre Degree And JUPEB A Level Forms / Federal University Lafia Post UTME Registration Form 2017/2018 Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.