Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) (25499 Views)

Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River / Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW / Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:22pm On May 31, 2017
Women just be enjoying life

1 Like

Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by breadtom: 6:23pm On May 31, 2017
Why are you jealous?Enemy of progress!!!
Fresca:
Ok good for her. I'm happy. Congratulations. But how is this news? And it even made front page... so a man bought car for his wife, the world must hear it? Is he the first of his kind? Is this something we have never seen before? Is she the first 30 year old to receive car? Is she the first mum to receive car? Like I don't get. Smh
Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by rozayx5(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2017
Cinderella5:
I pray for this kind of husband

all i see is man CHESTer
Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by hollah123: 6:46pm On May 31, 2017
Ekuru:

Maybe because if the men claim to be the 'head' the men should act it also. Not some lazy ass men we have these days.
keep quiet there, when it comes to finance girls remember d man is d head of the family but when it comes to house chores we become equal
Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by Oladipo1166(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2017
pls I nid sum1 to buy me car also ooo...... m tired of tanke sir everyday...... struggle for bus struggle for seat.... even struggle for everything
Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by Cinderella5(f): 7:14pm On May 31, 2017
rozayx5:

all i see is man CHESTer
ok
Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by muller101(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2017
Ford edge.
Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by procky(f): 7:15pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMLtAhZb8I&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by Papzey(f): 7:29pm On May 31, 2017
Perfecttouch:
truth be told,this post no consign u
If you know comment,he no go affect you.
Stop doing bad belle in disguise. Haba,
Yoruba will say
If you want goodness, rejoice with the person whom good is happening to.
This your bad belle is strong o. Or is the man Buhari that is causing Nigeria's woes?

Epic. Hug me please grin
Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by Gudfrie(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2017
Ramaa:
I just don't know why it pain me this much....
Awon aye akamara.............y e dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 31, 2017
and here I am looking for who will buy me canon cx cry
Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On May 31, 2017
A show of love, that's how the love keep growing when partners show love to each other, no matter how little, it will go a long way to solidify the bond of love.
Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by Origin(f): 10:54pm On May 31, 2017
Eeeeeeeh. God I still de o.

My avant is open.
Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by ShockWeaver: 3:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Don't get the wrong idea bro... don't!
LagosismyHome:

@Bold

To buy a car abroad is no big deal ......It can be a leased new car or a car with payment plan up to 5 years which you can even abandon at any point .........
Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by sultaan(m): 3:31am On Jun 01, 2017
Good man
Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by zeezeegal(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Ewooo... God Pls Bless Ma Future Husband So That He Can Do This For Me On My 25th Birthday O... I No Want Flower O!
Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by alaskido(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2017
Cinderella5:
I pray for this kind of husband

I am available and searching o. Only I no dey live for Canada o cheesy.
Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by CarReg(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Patronize a corporate Organization for vehicle paper renewal

We are here to make the logistics of vehicle particulars easy for you…..

CarReg is a e-commerce & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform https://www.carreg.com.ng that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery

Our Office is at 14a Bayo Dejonwo Street, Maryland Ikeja

4 Steps only and received your particulars within hours
1. Click on the URL https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html
2. Choose any of the services by clicking “Add to cart”, e.g Car Renewal or Combo SUV Renewal or Vehicle License - Car
3. Click check out at the Top right corner of the page
4. Provide your name and delivery details

Call our contact center 09090144706 to even book renewal offline

Re: Woman Receives Ford SUV As Birthday Gift (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Perfecttouch:
truth be told,this post no consign u
If you know comment,he no go affect you.
Stop doing bad belle in disguise. Haba,
Yoruba will say
If you want goodness, rejoice with the person whom good is happening to.
This your bad belle is strong o. Or is the man Buhari that is causing Nigeria's woes?

Lol jealous of what?? Why won't it concern me? I'm a nairaland user just as much as you are and I'm free to like and comment wherever I feel to. There's so much more to be talked about and y'all celebrating someone who bought car for his wife because you believe that "rejoicing" with them will bring you your own car? lol Nigerians and this stupid mentality. Don't Goan work hard, be rejoicing and waiting. Hahaha ignorance is a disease I swear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) / Daimler To Buy ₦8.3 trillion Worth Of Batteries To Power Its Electric Vehicles / Peugeot 406 V6, And 307 2.0L: What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.