Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? (750 Views)

Keke Rider Gets N400K Reward For Returning Lost N300K In Akwa Ibom. Photos / I Hope Hungerbad Is Doing Good? / Chief Sir Victor Umeh Goes About Doing Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by myfreestyles: 3:48pm On May 31, 2017
Ok here we go. Why do people try to steal from people and claim they need help and when you go ahead to help them, they threat you like shit.

So this guy came with the cockandbull story of losing some money and plenty bla bla bla and how his people were on his neck and all that so he ld be pitied. I sha bought the whole story and helped him. This was on christmas day, lol as father xmas dt i am na, mshhheewww. I never had any money then except for someone's accomodation money that was sent through my account and i gave him from it. Ok o, dude said ild get back my money the next week.

Fast forward to today, May 31st. I am still waiting for 'next week'. Instead of my money what do i get? He doesnt pick my calls, if i hide my number to call or use a diff number, once he hears my voice he ld hang up. He even blocked me on facebook. Hian! On top of my money kwa. There was one he even said he ld deny owing me.

Yet same people would be the first to term you wicked when you refuse to help them when the ask for help. How then would those who are genuinely in need get help if this is the reward people get for helping others.

Re: Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by ifex370(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2017
Too many Joshua okoros on FB lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by sugarcoatted(f): 4:08pm On May 31, 2017
ifex370:
Curiosity killed the cat
Re: Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by sinaj(f): 4:19pm On May 31, 2017
I've learned to help people without expecting any reward or a thank you.
I help for the sake of humanity nd God coz people are really wicked nd unpredictable.
Re: Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2017
Rule #1 of borrowing money:
NEVER BORROW MONEY THAT YOU AINT READY/WILLING TO LOSE.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by myfreestyles: 4:25pm On May 31, 2017
ifex370:
Before i created this thread/account, i had the sole intention of calling him out through nairaland. I don dey pity am small, so FOR NOW i wont tell u which is the thief. Key word is 'for now'.
Re: Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by myfreestyles: 4:31pm On May 31, 2017
sinaj:
I've learned to help people without expecting any reward or a thank you.
I help for the sake of humanity nd God coz people are really wicked nd unpredictable.
Yea, people r really wicked. I guess i learnt the hard way
Re: Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by myfreestyles: 4:34pm On May 31, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Rule #1 of borrowing money: NEVER BORROW MONEY THAT YOU AINT READY/WILLING TO LOSE.
I find it hard to say no when i know i can help.
Re: Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2017
myfreestyles:

I find it hard to say no when i know i can help.

It's not about saying NO, it about viewing the borrowed money as gone/lost, and the reward is being paid back.
Re: Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by myfreestyles: 7:12pm On May 31, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

It's not about saying NO, it about viewing the borrowed money as gone/lost, and the reward is being paid back.
I'm already seeing it as lost. Its the guy's attitude that pissing me off.
Re: Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2017
myfreestyles:

I'm already seeing it as lost. Its the guy's attitude that pissing me off.

Everyone knows that to ask for money, they are the sweetest, but their true self will come out when it's payback time.
Re: Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by ifex370(m): 5:49am On Jun 01, 2017
sugarcoatted:

Curiosity killed the cat

So I resemble cat now abi angry
Re: Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by sugarcoatted(f): 6:39am On Jun 01, 2017
ifex370:

So I resemble cat now abi angry
Na you talk dt one, nt me
Re: Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2017
wink cheesy
sugarcoatted:

Na you talk dt one, nt me
Re: Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by sugarcoatted(f): 8:47am On Jun 01, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
wink cheesy
Why are you stalking me?
Re: Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
undecided undecided
sugarcoatted:

Why are you stalking me?

(1) (Reply)

Why Was I Banned From Updating My Story By Antispam Bot / Nigerian Man Celebrates Birthday With Before And After Photos From Accident / Faleye Adedapo Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.