Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Invest In Food Business Now And Reduce Hunger And Starvation. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Food Business Now And Reduce Hunger And Starvation. (691 Views)

How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! / Start Your Own Local Dropshipping Business Now To Earn Up To N100k Monthly. / MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Food Business Now And Reduce Hunger And Starvation. by drceejay(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2017
This is A Business Opportunity that Gives U a reward of Ur investment in terms of Food.
The cost of food in this Recession Period is predominantly high. Many families today can barely eat one square meal, there is Hunger and starvation.
Are u a Smart investor who wants to invest and reap in the benefit of food or are u A Family Man or Woman worried about feeding Ur Family or Are U a Businessman/woman who wants to sell food and provisions at a very cheaper price.Then an opportunity awaits U.
To invest ,U need only a one time payment of #6510.
If U are interested in this Business Opportunity.
Pls drop ur WhatsApp No. I will chat with U Up.

Re: Invest In Food Business Now And Reduce Hunger And Starvation. by drceejay(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2017
OK.If U are interested and what to know More on how to get this food and provisions, u can chat me up on WhatsApp on 07036874269.
Re: Invest In Food Business Now And Reduce Hunger And Starvation. by remioshy(f): 10:24pm On May 31, 2017
Hi, I'm interested in the biz, add me and send info needed. 08039145354. Whatsapp only
Re: Invest In Food Business Now And Reduce Hunger And Starvation. by drceejay(m): 10:59pm On May 31, 2017
remioshy:
Hi, I'm interested in the biz, add me and send info needed. 08039145354. Whatsapp only
I have added U Ma.
Re: Invest In Food Business Now And Reduce Hunger And Starvation. by ddestiny20(m): 3:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Interested 0 8 0 9 4 3 7 9 6 8 8
Re: Invest In Food Business Now And Reduce Hunger And Starvation. by hfc80: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2017
+971559398575
Re: Invest In Food Business Now And Reduce Hunger And Starvation. by kenlolly75: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Invest In Food Business Now And Reduce Hunger And Starvation. by drceejay(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
Are U a Family Man/Woman, A breadwinner or an Entrepreneur.
Are U worried about the continuous rise of Food items in Nigeria today (Most Family today can barely eat three square meal today and also most salary earners today spend about 56% of their earnings on Food items, these is really a course of concern and very worrisome)
This opportunity I am sharing with U is an investment opportunity that involves just only #6,510 and it pays U and Ur family in reward of Food items, Provisions, Cash, Car as well as Foreign trips abroad.
If You want to know how u can benefit from this great and affordable opportunity. Then chat me up on whatsapp on 07036874269.
Let's Join Hands to Fight Hunger , Starvation and Poverty.
Also every woman should be in this business,If Men are doing it passionately,how much more women.Lets save alot of Feeding expenses and Save your Husbands from stress.

Chat me up now.

(1) (Reply)

4 flat 3 Bedroom (Fenced) / Which Is Best Eazyclique, GAF, Or Mmm / Free Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.