Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan (885 Views)

Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) / Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan by CyrusTheGreat: 7:19pm On May 31, 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4555734/Woman-19-sentenced-die-raped-Pakistan.html

Woman, 19, is sentenced to death by stoning for adultery after she was 'raped at gunpoint by her cousin' in Pakistan
Woman, 19, claims she was raped in her family home at gunpoint by her cousin
She reported crime to tribal court, but it ruled she had intentionally seduced him
Court, which included alleged rapist's father, then sentenced her to death

By Chris Pleasance for MailOnline
PUBLISHED: 02:19 +10:00, 31 May 2017 | UPDATED: 02:49 +10:00, 31 May 2017

A 19-year-old woman has been sentenced to death in Pakistan after she accused her cousin of raping her at gunpoint.

The woman said she was asleep at her family home in Rajanpur, in the country's central Punjab province, when the attack happened.

She reported the crime to the local panchayat, a tribal court that operates outside the official justice system in remote areas of the country, but was told she had intentionally seduced her attacker.

A 19-year-old woman who accused her cousin of raping her at gunpoint in Pakistan was sentenced to death by stoning after a tribal council ruled she had seduced him (file image)

The panchayat, which included the alleged rapist's father, then found her guilty of adultery and declared her a Kari, or adulteress, the Express Tribune reports.

As a result the teen was sentenced to death by stoning or to be sold off, according to the Hindustan Times and Tribune.

The council decided no action needed to be taken against the alleged rapist.

The following day the woman and her father went to the police, who have now launched an official investigation.

An arrest warrant has now been issued for the members of the tribal council, and the woman taken to a refuge away from the village.

Women declared Kari are often executed by their own family in so-called honour killings to restore their reputation.

Another warrant has also been issued for the alleged rapist, local media reports.

The woman went to police near her home of Rajanpur, in Punjab, following the ruling. Officers have now issued arrest warrants for the elders and the alleged rapist, and she is in a refuge.

Islam is the serpent of the modern age. It must be annihilated and it's beliefs and morals buried beneath the sands before there can be any change in these disgusting societies.

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan by linnyx: 7:27pm On May 31, 2017
All those men should be castrated and their balls fed to dogs undecided
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan by OtemAtum: 7:31pm On May 31, 2017
It's the will of Allah. It is in his law.
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 31, 2017
I just tire for this religion.
Sentence to death by stoning. Now the girl sin pass ?? Abi now she kill Muhammad ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan by Stinson007(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2017
Barbarism in the shadow of a sacred religion

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan by temitope277(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2017
disgursting, i dont even know y i hate muslims
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan by Biodun37: 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
Just realised all comments above came from people with shallow head. The fools are not worth my honor of response. Go hang yourself like your messiah if you're tired of mingling with Muslims, idiot.

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan by gabinogem(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2017
Hmmm. Religion, a great Division.
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan by Khonifer: 8:22pm On May 31, 2017
Biodun37:
Just realised all comments above came from people with shallow head. The fools are not worth my honor of response. Go hang yourself like your messiah if you're tired of mingling with Muslims, idiot.

So what's your take on the subject? Is the decision to kill her barbaric or justified?
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan by deolsisback: 8:51pm On May 31, 2017
Some people will lie that this is shariah law at play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan by DunceNLMods: 10:44pm On May 31, 2017
deolsisback:

That's not a lie. It is a fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan by Pastafarian: 10:57pm On May 31, 2017
deolsisback:

educate such people please, I'm one of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 01, 2017
Biodun37:
stupid islamic bigot animal .....Bleep you and your mohammed

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan by OKUCHI11(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2017
Biodun37:
indeed u pple are baleful

(1) (Reply)

When To Keep Mute / Bathsheba's Rooftop Bath - Coincidence Or An Act Of Seduction? / Please Lead Me Back To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.