Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Please Lead Me Back To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Lead Me Back To God (881 Views)

8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Lead Me Back To God by idobolo(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good day all.

I do not intent to bore you guys with my story. I need urgent advice and help from the Pastors and Evangelists in the house.

I was not born into a Christian family, although my dad told me he was a dedicated Christian before he decided to go the other way (being a native doctor). So I didn't grow up as a church goer.

When I was in primary school, I used to have this group of Jehovah Witnesses, who usually come to study the bible with me. They introduced Christianity to me. They taught me how to study the bible. By the time I got to secondary school, I developed the habit of studying the bible on my own. I so much loved the teachings especially the New Testament. I made sure I apply the bible principles in my daily life even though I was not attending any church. This really helped me to the extent I was always referred to as a good and responsible boy both at home and in school.

Later on, I would sometimes follow my neighbours to church - this my dad was not happy with. In one of the church services, I had an experience during worship, my body changed. I could feel a kind of cool breeze and suddenly, I became so light that I could not stand, and I found myself on the floor. Up to today, I can not really tell what it was.

Not long, I stopped attending church because my dad was not happy with it. But I continued my personal bible study and fortunately, another group of Jehovah Witnesses started visiting me.

After my WAEC, I had a dream. In this dream, I saw myself standing in front of our house, thinking of what to do since I was done with my secondary education. Suddenly, a ladder came down from the sky and its base was just directly in front of me. When I looked up, I saw someone coming down from the ladder. I was so scared. He was coming to me and I thought of running away. Suddenly, there was this bright light behind me. It was so bright that I was like a small object at the centre. I was frightened, I wanted to know the source of the light but I could not turn my head to look back. As I was struggling to turn my head, the man from the ladder was so closed to me and I suddenly woke up from the sleep. I keep remembering this dream even after so many years. I didn't tell any one and I keep wondering what it means.

When I entered university, I started hustling and mingling with different kinds of people. Gradually, I lost interest in the bible and things concerning church. I started having girlfriends and living a wayward life. It was so bad to the extent that I started patronising prostitutes. When ever I don't have money for prostitutes, I would masturbate. Even before I graduated from school, masturbation was like a hubby to me.

Fast forward to today, I am married with two lovely kids (girls). Gradually I have been able to stop masturbation although I seldomly patronise prostitutes.

The truth is that I am not happy with my life. Things are not the way they ought to be. I keep thinking of death. I keep imagining if I die now where will I be. I need help as soon as possible. I want to repent from my sins and serve God before I leave this earth. I am so scared of dying without Christ. It seems I cannot help myself. I feel so ashamed with myself. My major problem is that I don't even know where to go and who to meet. I cant pray. My heart seems hardened. I see pastors as scammers but I know Jesus is real. I am so confused. Could it be that the dream I had then was a sign or just meaningless?

I need serious deliverance.

I need help to retrace my steps back to God

Please Pastors and Evangelists in the house help.
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by delishpot: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
God is within you. God has found you and you have found God because you have retraced your steps and acknowledged your poor taste in life. So you do not need someone to drag you to God, you need a partner who will help your faith grow. But there are only very few genuine people in that circumstance. Most so called godly people are mostly searching for what they can get from God if not they will not think of God. Many are also very worldly but believe that if they are not commiting sexual sins or stealing then they are good to go. You have to pick a mentor carefully. So, if your wife is also willing to change or follow God the way you have chosen, she is the best partner you can get. Both of you work in unity.

2 Likes

Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by AlvanT(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Maybe you have a calling who knows?... talk to someone, you definitely need help from someone with more experience and insight than you do. Good luck bruh.
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by idobolo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
delishpot:
God is within you. God has found you and you have found God because you have retraced your steps and acknowledged your poor taste in life. So you do not need someone to drag you to God, you need a partner who will help your faith grow. But there are only very few genuine people in that circumstance. Most are also searching for what they can get from God if not they will not think of God. Many are also very worldly but believe that if they are not commiting sexual sins or stealing then they are good to go. So, if your wife is also willing to change or follow God the way you have chosen, she I the best partner you can get. Both of you work in unity.

I really appreciate your advise.

1 Like

Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by Jochabed(f): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
O!! your story touched me. As christians, we have the assurance that when we stumble and fall, with the help of God we will get back on our feets. Many atimes, it has happened to me. When we feel so sorry abt our sin and the fact that we once went astray.. Its called Godly Sorrow. The fact that your sincere and for you to even speak out means ur truly sorry,and Christ is pleased. Just repent from your sins and mean it from the depth of your heart,ask for God's forgiveness and he will take it up from there. Pls find yourself a Bible Believing church,so as to have a spiritual covering over you and your family. Its neccesary. I wish you all the best in Jesus Name,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by idobolo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
AlvanT:
Maybe you have a calling who knows?... talk to someone, you definitely need help from someone with more experience and insight than you do. Good luck bruh.

Yea. I know I need help.
There was this guy I told some time ago. He is a pastor of a small church who is desperately in need of members. The first day I attended his church, he made me his assistant. That really discouraged me. I was like how will I just jump from the world to the pulpit? I had to run away from him.
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by idobolo(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
O!! your story touched me. As christians, we have the assurance that when we stumble and fall, with the help of God we will get back on our feets. Many atimes, it has happened to me. When we feel so sorry abt our since and the fact that we once went astray.. Its called Godly Sorrow. The fact that your sincere and for you to even speak out means ur truly sorry,and Christ is pleased. Just repent from your sins and mean it from the depth of your heart,ask for God's forgiveness and he will take it up from there. Pls find yourself a Bible Believing church,so as to have a spiritual covering over you and your family. Its neccesary. I wish you all the best in Jesus Name,Amen.

Thanks
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by AlvanT(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
idobolo:

Yea. I know I need help.
There was this guy I told some time ago. He is a pastor of a small church who is desperately in need of members. The first day I attended his church, he made me his assistant. That really discouraged me. I was like how will I just jump from the world to the pulpit? I had to run away from him.
You see I'm not your typical church goer but it doesn't have to be a pastor you have to see, but I'm not the one to give you any advice you might want to hear so I'll slide bruh grin
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by idobolo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
AlvanT:
You see I'm not your typical church goer but it doesn't have to be a pastor you have to see, but I'm not the one to give you any advice you might want to hear so I'll slide bruh grin

Ok.
Thanks though.
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by hopefulLandlord: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yahweh does not exist though

1 Like

Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by idobolo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Yahweh does not exist though

Well, I believe He exists.
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by hopefulLandlord: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
idobolo:

why are you asking fallible humans to lead you to him if this God exists, is everywhere and is as powerful as his believers claim?

1 Like

Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Op Jesus loves you, he died for you so you would be saved.what is happening to you is that Jesus wants to enter into your heart and take over your life, would you let him. Every man is a sinner by birth even if you were born in a christian home it doesn't matter Jesus came to save sinners like you and I only we should open our heart to him and accept him as our saviour and his sacrifice as the price for our sins, if you do then you would be God's son (born again) if you refuse then the forces that has always controlled you will continue and you will remain in your sins.
If you have accepted Jesus as your saviour, you have to be baptise and look for a mature Christian to help you in your walk. Depend on God for you day to day living by praying and studying your bible.
John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

The powers of darkness WILL COME AFTER YOU.
But don't be afraid the Lord is with you.pray with bible verses, study the bible and always sing praises to God. LIVE A HOLY LIFE because Jesus, his father and his Spirit are all holy.
Lastly, avoid false religions like Jehovah witness, atheism,Islam etc occult practices,spirit conjuring etc
Put your 100% faith in Jesus always remember his word.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by idobolo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
why are you asking fallible humans to lead you to him if this God exists, is everywhere and is as powerful as his believers claim?

I believe He exists, Everywhere and Powerful.

When you were a child, you reason and talk like a child. Now that you are an adult, you reason and talk like an adult.
Experience they say is the best teacher. There are so many Christians who I believe might have passed through or know of those who have passed through similar situation. With their experiences and knowledge of the word of God, I believe they can advise someone like me who is still a baby in the faith.
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
idobolo:

When you were a child, you reason and talk like a child. Now that you are an adult, you reason and talk like an adult.
Experience they say is the best teacher. There are so many Christians who I believe might have passed through or know of those who have passed through similar situation. With their experiences and knowledge of the word of God, I believe they can advise someone like me who is still a baby in the faith.

You don't have to answer him ....
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by idobolo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
solite3:
Op Jesus loves you, he died for you so you would be saved.what is happening to you is that Jesus wants to enter into your heart and take over your life, would you let him. Every man is a sinner by birth even if you were born in a christian home it doesn't matter Jesus came to save sinners like you and I only we should open our heart to him and accept him as our saviour and his sacrifice as the price for our sins, if you do then you would be God's son (born again) if you refuse then the forces that has always controlled you will continue and you will remain in your sins.
If you have accepted Jesus as your saviour, you have to be baptise and look for a mature Christian to help you in your walk. Depend on God for you day to day living by praying and studying your bible.
John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

The powers of darkness WILL COME AFTER YOU.
But don't be afraid the Lord is with you.pray with bible verses, study the bible and always sing praises to God. LIVE A HOLY LIFE because Jesus, his father and his Spirit are all holy.
Lastly, avoid false religions like Jehovah witness, atheism,Islam etc occult practices,spirit conjuring etc
Put your 100% faith in Jesus always remember his word.
God bless you.

Thanks so much.
I am really encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by enshy: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
idobolo:
Good day all.

I do not intent to bore you guys with my story. I need urgent advice and help from the Pastors and Evangelists in the house.

I was not born into a Christian family, although my dad told me he was a dedicated Christian before he decided to go the other way (being a native doctor). So I didn't grow up as a church goer.

When I was in primary school, I used to have this group of Jehovah Witnesses, who usually come to study the bible with me. They introduced Christianity to me. They taught me how to study the bible. By the time I got to secondary school, I developed the habit of studying the bible on my own. I so much loved the teachings especially the New Testament. I made sure I apply the bible principles in my daily life even though I was not attending any church. This really helped me to the extent I was always referred to as a good and responsible boy both at home and in school.

Later on, I would sometimes follow my neighbours to church - this my dad was not happy with. In one of the church services, I had an experience during worship, my body changed. I could feel a kind of cool breeze and suddenly, I became so light that I could not stand, and I found myself on the floor. Up to today, I can not really tell what it was.

Not long, I stopped attending church because my dad was not happy with it. But I continued my personal bible study and fortunately, another group of Jehovah Witnesses started visiting me.

After my WAEC, I had a dream. In this dream, I saw myself standing in front of our house, thinking of what to do since I was done with my secondary education. Suddenly, a ladder came down from the sky and its base was just directly in front of me. When I looked up, I saw someone coming down from the ladder. I was so scared. He was coming to me and I thought of running away. Suddenly, there was this bright light behind me. It was so bright that I was like a small object at the centre. I was frightened, I wanted to know the source of the light but I could not turn my head to look back. As I was struggling to turn my head, the man from the ladder was so closed to me and I suddenly woke up from the sleep. I keep remembering this dream even after so many years. I didn't tell any one and I keep wondering what it means.

When I entered university, I started hustling and mingling with different kinds of people. Gradually, I lost interest in the bible and things concerning church. I started having girlfriends and living a wayward life. It was so bad to the extent that I started patronising prostitutes. When ever I don't have money for prostitutes, I would masturbate. Even before I graduated from school, masturbation was like a hubby to me.

Fast forward to today, I am married with two lovely kids (girls). Gradually I have been able to stop masturbation although I seldomly patronise prostitutes.

The truth is that I am not happy with my life. Things are not the way they ought to be. I keep thinking of death. I keep imagining if I die now where will I be. I need help as soon as possible. I want to repent from my sins and serve God before I leave this earth. I am so scared of dying without Christ. It seems I cannot help myself. I feel so ashamed with myself. My major problem is that I don't even know where to go and who to meet. I cant pray. My heart seems hardened. I see pastors as scammers but I know Jesus is real. I am so confused. Could it be that the dream I had then was a sign or just meaningless?

Your story is an evidence that God has need of you.
My brother, you can't feel empty except by His Spirit.
My candid advice: Please hit a Bible Believing Church asap. There are a lot of them but I'll mention a few at my finger tips: Deeper Life, Winners, MFM, Covenant Christian Center, Apostolic Faith, GOFAMINT
I think Shiloh is over but you can avail yourself an opportunity to meet Jesus at the Deeper Life Retreat.
Pls let members of Deeper Life on this forum help this hungry soul with directions to the camp ground.
May God who has stirred you heart fill you to overflowing...Amen!

Bro OLAADEGBU, can you help this brother of ours as per the Deeper Life Retreat...He sure might have interest.

1 Like

Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by paxonel(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
idobolo:
Good day all.

The solution to your problem is not in this part of the world, unfortunately you were born and brought up here in Africa but you still need someone who can put you through to understand your bible but there is no one like that in Africa.
Perhaps that was part of the reason why your daddy prevented you from attending church .
If you had understood what you were reading in your bible you would have no reason to mingle with bad friends in the university.
Even some of the bad friends were from christian homes too, who never understood their bible some of which ttheir parents may be pastors, elders, deacons in church but no one was teaching them scriptures.
Because no pastor in Africa understand bible .
It's as simple as that.

If you can have your way out of this country and leave these black monkey pastors to go and study abroad and be back that will be far better than anything else for you
But if cannot afford that i will advice that you forget religion, make new real friends(not church friends o),be relevant to other people's lives irrespective of their status or disposition and enjoy your life.
Life is sweeter than church or religion grin
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by analize701: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
idobolo:
Good day all.

The 'Pastors are scammers' line is the devil's to keep the spiritually needy ones in need.

Satan wants people to remain in darkness, hence he blackmails pastors.

What you shd ask yourself is, did any pastor die for you?

Is the church pastor's?

Will you going to Church amount to you worahipping pastors?

Only ignorant people makes it about pastors and when we eventually stand before God, we shall regret all this foolishness of rejecting God because if pastors who will also stand to be judged like us.

This is what I will tell you. Locate any Winners Chapel branch around you, go and see the pastor, tell him your problems. Let your focus not be him, but Christ

Just like satan uses men to manifest, so also does God.
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by analize701: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
idobolo:

Yea. I know I need help.
Thank God you ran, that's how you know the fakes. He is desperate for money. He would have used you badly.
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by analize701: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
idobolo:

pls don't respond to him. He knows what is he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by analize701: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
@Idobolo. I judge you wise, so pls do not respond to everyone who posts here. Satan has his own just like Christ does.

Jesus says 'I am the Good Shepherd, my Sheep hears my voice and they follow me.'. Just like satan is a Goatherd, his goats hear his voice and follow him.

God placed a vacuum in the ones He is interested in. Believe me, until you find Him, you won't rest.

It happened to me. There was always that void, i didn't know how to go about filling it. Nothing could satisfy me till i met Him.

Oh, the Joy that fills you when He comes into you.

1 Like

Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by Evangkatsoulis: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mumu. U wan serve god. You no go enjoy ya freedom.
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Christ is willing to save, if you are willing to be saved. Christ is not faraway, if you seek him with all your heart and mind, you will find Him.

You don't need a principle or formular to find Him. Jesus is right there waiting patiently for you to receive Him with all of your heart, which your mind is the doorway.

1 Like

Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by idobolo(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Evangkatsoulis:
Mumu. U wan serve god. You no go enjoy ya freedom.

Freedom to do what exactly?

Freedom to furnicate, tell lies or to do all sort of negative things? I don't think I need such freedom anymore.
I am tired of such freedom. It has done more harm to me than Good.

1 Like

Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by hopefulLandlord: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
idobolo:

I understand you perfectly, I think

But my own issue isn't that those points aren't right, its that there seem to be a fundamental flaw inherent in it

Hear me out please, There is this entity that's everywhere and all powerful, knows all things and is perfectly good, these are descriptions Christians give their god but scratch the surface and these characteristics are not to be seen, I see sincere Christians on both sides of an issue even though they all claim to be led by the same holy spirit, the most egregious examples are in Tithes and if Jesus is God or not; you'll agree with me that Christians are right there arguing in favour of Tithes and against it; I'm of the strong opinion that if Christianity is what its claimed to be, these shouldn't even be an issue at all

hearing you ask for people to lead you to an entity that's with you right now also seems to enforce the idea that Christianity is a make believe system
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by ScienceWatch: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
idobolo:

Freedom to do what exactly?

Freedom to furnicate, tell lies or to do all sort of negative things? I don't think I need such freedom anymore.
I am tired of such freedom. It has done more harm to me than Good.
You were very wise and pointed in your response. Atheists slyly TROLL all religious topics to distract, confuse, mock and recruit members to their dying cult.

Tamethem wisely saw the truth about Atheism and engineered a corresponding challenge to protect the unwary about the terrifying reality of the opposite Dark force of the Spiritual being called SATAN. There are two sides to every coin, in the same way the are only two sides in the spirit world.

It is well known that LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE. Get the DVD called the secret and you will see why Atheists believe the way they do. You will quickly understand why Atheists attack the source of all good, which is GOD.

1 Like

Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
enshy:

Your story is an evidence that God has need of you.
My brother, you can't feel empty except by His Spirit.
My candid advice: Please hit a Bible Believing Church asap. There are a lot of them but I'll mention a few at my finger tips: Deeper Life, Winners, MFM, Covenant Christian Center, Apostolic Faith, GOFAMINT
I think Shiloh is over but you can avail yourself an opportunity to meet Jesus at the Deeper Life Retreat.
Pls let members of Deeper Life on this forum help this hungry soul with directions to the camp ground.
May God who has stirred you heart fill you to overflowing...Amen!

Bro OLAADEGBU, can you help this brother of ours as per the Deeper Life Retreat...He sure might have interest.

Is Bro OLAADEGBU a deeper lifer?
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Is Bro OLAADEGBU a deeper lifer?

Yes, are you surprised? undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

No wonder.
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by buchilino(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

MAY GOD GIVE U D GRACE KEEP THE GOOD WORK
Re: Please Lead Me Back To God by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
Op, from your posts I perceive a strong call of God upon your life to serve him in spirit and in truth . You have a soft spot for the things of God as an elect .

You are the kind of worshipper the Lord spoke about in John 4 :23 ; People whose heart are positioned to serve the Lord with comittment and in truth.

You must now be a man of prayer so your spiritual antenna may be sharpened. Prayer connects you to God . When we speak to God , we pray and when God replies, it's prophetic ; Man to divinity is prayer and Divinity to man is prophecy.

Many wonder why God isn't speaking to them or why they can't perceive or hear his voice . It's simply because they have not learnt how to tune to the frequency of God through prayers. To hear God, you must pray in the Holy spirit and watch what the Lord would say. (Mathew6:41, jude1:20)

God speaks , the devil speaks and so does your thoughts. You must come to a realm of discernment to heed the voice of God. Take For instance a man who wants to listen to XYZ FM whose frequency is 99.1, he must have to tune to that frequency to hear clearly, so is the voice of God whose frequency is the Holy spirit.. Without having the spirit, you're cut from voice of God.. .

God is calling you , he's calling you to a place where you can hear his VOICE, a place where your DOMINION is restored, a place His right hand is situated(POWER) , a place of HOLINESS and RIGHTEOUSNESS , his PRESENCE.

But what is that thing that resisted you? It's called 'sin' , a garment of filth that blinds the eyes and hinders a man from his true purpose. God's intention for man was to make him dominate but Sin was the impediment and resistor. The lust of the flesh , the eyes and evil thoughts are planted in the heart of a man whose heart (a fertile ground) is not sowed of the seed (word) of God. That is why Satan can resist a man of Destiny.

The psalmist said "Thy words have I hidden in my heart that I may sin no more" psalm119:11..

This garment of filth called sin must be changed into a new garment, a raiment of righteousness... Let's look at what happened to Joshua the priest.

Zecharia3:1-9

1.And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

[2] And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

[3] Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.

[4] And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

[5] And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the Lord stood by.

[6] And the angel of the Lord protested unto Joshua, saying,

[7] Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.

[8] Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.

[9] For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes
: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

This was a man with a strong prophetic call upon his life but Satan stood on his way and he had a filthy garment which was his sins. Not until the angel unclothed him of the filth and wore him a clean garment he could walk in his calling in power . The Lord said in verse 7, if we can keep away from iniquity then we are worthy of the authority, the grace and power he has given unto us..

I was asking the Lord to reveal my purpose and I was in a vision when the Lord reached out to me and said "come" as others were also with him, but I was strongly resisted and I said "Lord I'm filthy" and then my garment was changed to a clean and new one and then I was able to walk with the Lord and his other servants.. Then the Lord opened my eyes to the story of Joshua the priest.

Dedicate yourself more to the study of God's word. Let it be written in your heart and mind as you meditate. Be steadfast in prayers especially that the eyes and hears of your heart be opened and your spiritual antenna be sharpened and let God use you as you yield to his Holy spirit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iwe Orin Mimo With Audio Music For Anglicans Android App / My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny / How God Created Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.