Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Pre-employment Screening At The Federal Ministry. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pre-employment Screening At The Federal Ministry. (621 Views)

Pre-employment Screening And Random Medical Test Staff Undergo / The Ranking Structure Of The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) / Importance Of Pre- Employment Medical Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-employment Screening At The Federal Ministry. by Linux007(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Pre-employment Screening At The Federal Ministry. by Antina(f): 8:21pm On May 31, 2017
Linux007:
Good day every!! Please I have something that has been bothering me.
I had an interview last month with the ministry of works, and I was successful. An orientation/screening has been scheduled for nxt month too.
All my credentials are complete and in order, but the information I gave as regards my date of birth is wrong. I have the original birth certificate to present but am afraid because of the wrong info I gave out earlier. Please what do I do? Is it going to affect my chances of getting this hob cos I really need this job.
Any body that has been in the same scenario before please advise me.

Why not tender it and let them know u made a mistake in the date of birth u gave earlier (but wait oo, how come u no no ur date of birth again undecided) or better still, go and do a new date of birth certificate that correspond with the one u gave them.
Re: Pre-employment Screening At The Federal Ministry. by Linux007(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2017
Antina:

Why not tender it and let them know u made a mistake in the date of birth u gave earlier (but wait oo, how come u no no ur date of birth again undecided) or better still, go and do a new date of birth certificate that correspond with the one u gave them.
I think I will just tender it as a mistake. Thank you.
And as for getting a new birth certificate, it's a no go area cos if eventually it doesn't correspond with your first school leaving cert. You might be disqualified.
Re: Pre-employment Screening At The Federal Ministry. by 4lorunsho(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2017
Linux007:
Good day every!! Please I have something that has been bothering me.
I had an interview last month with the ministry of works, and I was successful. An orientation/screening has been scheduled for nxt month too.
All my credentials are complete and in order, but the information I gave as regards my date of birth is wrong. I have the original birth certificate to present but am afraid because of the wrong info I gave out earlier. Please what do I do? Is it going to affect my chances of getting this hob cos I really need this job.
Any body that has been in the same scenario before please advise me.
can we chat privately. whatsapp is on status
Re: Pre-employment Screening At The Federal Ministry. by Linux007(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Dreams Come Through! Quotes!! It Depend On TIME And Not Quitting / Vacancy At Beauty&fragrance Ghana- BEAUTY ADVISOR / Entrepreneurship Project Topics And Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.