Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction (30691 Views)

Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / My Experience At Jamb Office Ikoyi Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by mykell56(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2017
I think this Is by far the most disorganized jamb that has been conducted ever since.

How can Jamb stop CBT centres from doing the data correction (change of institution,name,course e.t.c) for jambites,and directed all students to their various offices to make the changes when they cannot handle it.

This was the situation of things at the jamb office at ikoyi where over a thousand students came to make necessary corrections.
it was so disorganized,the jamb officials there were so confused,they were just assaulting students.
Seriously jamb needs to reconsider this issue and allow CBT centres to make the necessary corrections for students.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by chukwukapromise(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2017
cc:lalasticlala
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by mykell56(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2017
students been flogged

1 Share

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by mykell56(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2017
[I have videos..BT how can I post them??

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by mykell56(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2017
]more

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by chukwukapromise(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2017
I do think jamb want to minimize the expoitation of candidate by CBT centres....the non-standardization of the charges imposed by this ferocious CBT centres owners, has drawn the attention of JAMB price legislation board to fragmentate this manace!...

On the other hand of the plane, Jamb insufficient and undeveloped Offices across the federation makes life even more tougher for this Despirate university aspirants!....

So Jamb should extend its wings, and let this students have a greater surface area to their large volume, by Allowing the Cbt centres to assist in the process!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by mykell56(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2017
more

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by mykell56(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2017
more CG

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by mykell56(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2017
so many students were unable to make the correction..hence they left in disappointment

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by mykell56(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2017
pls help move this to front page..cc: lalastical mynd4
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 31, 2017
Chisos!!!

Just one centre for COC in the whole of lagos
I'm no more interested mehn

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by chibatov(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2017
That is what you get when an af_nja who studied islamic and arabic studies is in place of a jamb registrar.

3 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 31, 2017
God please let there be no stampede

Promise and failed everywhere
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Sirtford: 10:14pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Boscojugunu(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I do think jamb want to minimize the expoitation of candidate by CBT centres....the non-standardization of the charges imposed by this ferocious CBT centres owners, has drawn the attention of JAMB price legislation board to fragmentate this manace!...

On the other hand of the plane, Jamb insufficient and undeveloped Offices across the federation makes life even more tougher for this Despirate university aspirants!....

So Jamb should extend its wings, and let this students have a greater surface area to their large volume, by Allowing the Cbt centres to assist in the process!
ibadan office is cool
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Ezedon(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2017
Zoo means Confusion

2 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by youngnerd: 10:15pm On May 31, 2017
we all will definately make it.

If you are unizik aspirant join us
www.nairaland.com/3815301/unizik-2017-2018-prospective-candidates

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by PearlStreet(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2017
Sad

The JAMB Registrar is Prof Ishaq Oloyede, Professor of Islamic Studies.

He's running JAMB like an Arabic school and has successfully taken the entire process 20 years backwards.

After going through this stress and getting admission and eventually graduating, another ab0ki in charge of NYSC would now say Corpers should be sent to the farm.

The thunder that would fire these useless leaders is learning how to dance surugede. It would strike them with rhythm.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Ezedon(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2017
Too much confusion in zoo

5 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by eledalo: 10:16pm On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:

On the other hand of the plane (what does this even mean??), Jamb insufficient and undeveloped Offices across the federation makes life even more tougher for this Despirate [/b]university aspirants!....

So Jamb should extend its wings, and let [b]this
students have a greater surface area to their large volume(Complete nonsense!), by Allowing the Cbt centres to assist in the process!

No offence, but this is terrible English throughout. "fragmentate this manace" "On the other hand of the plane" "this students"

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Tobilastik(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2017
I just kuku come and read comments ni tongue
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 31, 2017
This country is really doomed cry cry
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2017
When I get older
I will be stronger
there come the freedom
just like the waving flag
and then it goes back
and then it goes back
and then it goes back
oh oh oh

2 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by 2kass(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2017
This is ikoyi
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 31, 2017
Some IPOB children fought the security agents in JAMB OFFICE. I saw the news in daily post see it here

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/05/jamb-candidates-reportedly-beat-police-soldiers-makurdi-photos/

IPOB candidate fought JAMB security na wao. IPOB una bad o
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by Jfrankination(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2017
nawa oh
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2017
Chisos!!!

Just one centre for COC in the whole of lagos
I'm no more interested mehn
wlc to Nigeria sir
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by seunny4lif(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
Na waoh oooh
The person below me understand this situation more than me.
Over to you down there
Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by youngnerd: 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
mykell56:
[I have videos..BT how can I post them??

UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE THEN SHARE

2 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by hexman20: 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
After making 180 and u apply 4 medicine...u go come dey look for change of course...mtchsw*¤#

3 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction by frisky2good(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
It wasn't this tough when we were doing things manually. Isn't digitization meant to make life easier?

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Collective Nouns For Some Animals You May Not Know / Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" / Nigerian Student, Augustine Ndife, Denied Graduation In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.