Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! (2854 Views)

The Best Way To Make Ekuru And Stew (white Moi Moi And Fried Stew) / What Is Moi Moi In English? See Funny Replies From Nigeria Entertainners / Food Hack NG Beans Flour For Moi Moi And Akara Now In UYO #foodhackng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 31, 2017
See what packaging did to our good ol' moimoi and eko !!!

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by bmcariyo(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2017
packaging and re-branding
Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by ayindejimmy(m): 9:27pm On May 31, 2017
Common Moi moi and Ęko?!
Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 31, 2017
Let dem package it anyhow and write any language to promote it, God no go gree me buy this, someone was saying if dem wan buy for me nko, when I don't want to eat my future away.
Abeg gimme d money !!!
Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by dingbang(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2017
Agidi and moi moi... Mchew
Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by Punctual(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2017
If i didn't make mistake, the price tag on that stuff is 6,788 naira

ordinary moi-moiundecided
Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by shikshark: 9:38pm On May 31, 2017
Moinmoin wey dem no put egg and fish, im sure this moinmoin is made in ghana
Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 31, 2017
Punctual:
If i didn't make mistake, the price tag on that stuff is 6,788 naira

ordinary moi-moiundecided

no mistake o!
na so we see am!
Just imagine!!
Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 31, 2017
shikshark:

Leave Ghana out of this for once bro, no be jollof rice be Dis.
Na Nigeria, or when Ghana begin they sell in Naira?!!

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by TechPanda(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2017
Wonderful

Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by Tynasparks(f): 10:53pm On May 31, 2017
modelmike7:
Let dem package it anyhow and write any language to promote it, God no go gree me buy this, someone was saying if dem wan buy for me nko, when I don't want to eat my future away.
Abeg gimme d money !!!
well said... My conscience will judge me sef if i eat that food for that amount ...
Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 31, 2017
Tynasparks:
well said... My conscience will judge me sef if i eat that food for that amount ...

You are so right sis... BTW, how much do they sell it in Pluto? I can see on your profile that is where you are located!
Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by Tynasparks(f): 11:49pm On May 31, 2017
modelmike7:

You are so right sis... BTW, how much do they sell it in Pluto? I can see on our profile that is where you are located!
lol.... In pluto its free..
Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 31, 2017
Tynasparks:
lol.... In pluto its free..
Hahahaha, will come say hello to you over there soon! I love moimoi!!
Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by Tynasparks(f): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2017
modelmike7:

Hahahaha, will come say hello to you over there soon! I love moimoi!!
lol.... Alright, expecting ya .

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by Probz(m): 12:28am On Jun 01, 2017
shikshark:
I only like plain mai mai abeg
Re: See What They Did To Our Moi Moi And Eko!! by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 01, 2017
The Igwe must hear this!

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Black Soup / Vegetable Yam Porridge Recipe / Bad Hollandia Yoghurt In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.