Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Tired Of Your Facebook Advert Not Converting Well? Here Is The Solution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tired Of Your Facebook Advert Not Converting Well? Here Is The Solution (738 Views)

Reason Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Converting And Will Never Until You Do This / See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ / How To Pay For Facebook Advert In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Your Facebook Advert Not Converting Well? Here Is The Solution by calibet(m): 12:48am On Jun 01, 2017
I have a video tutorial that can guarantee you your return on investment on facebook ads you create
Many at times we carry out this process wrongly and that is why we dont end up having the desired result.
I was a victim until i found out what i was doing wrong through this videos course and ever since then. My advert usually converts very well be it for traffic generation,lead or for sales.
Its not free mind you. But for a little fee.
If interested do let me know
Re: Tired Of Your Facebook Advert Not Converting Well? Here Is The Solution by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 01, 2017
calibet:
I have a video tutorial that can guarantee you your return on investment on facebook ads you create
Many at times we carry out this process wrongly and that is why we dont end up having the desired result.
I was a victim until i found out what i was doing wrong through this videos course and ever since then. My advert usually converts very well be it for traffic generation,lead or for sales.
Its not free mind you. But for a little fee.
If interested do let me know

do you Nigerians ever help ur fellow man for free, NEVER

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Your Facebook Advert Not Converting Well? Here Is The Solution by calibet(m): 1:38am On Jun 01, 2017
Am sorry sir i really cant i would have loved too. But u see if i do i really wouldnt say i am in business.
Just like how a doctors cant offer u services or knowledge learnt for free
Also with this kind of mindset then making money online is really not for you am sorry to say, thats the bitter truth
Re: Tired Of Your Facebook Advert Not Converting Well? Here Is The Solution by calibet(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2017
How you take wan make i feed my family. Bros reason am now. Ok i am not charging u for it. You are only sowing a seed in a brothers life

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your CPA And Affiliate Offers With This Landing Page / Make A Minimum Of 1.3million In 30days! With Just 1,000 Only / China Scarf Factory Custom Printed Silk Scarves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.