Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies (1419 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Do you believe in TB Joshua's miracles, specifically those related to pregnancy? I have a friend who went to see him and became pregnant with a few weeks of drinking his special water. I'm not going to see him because I believe he is a con artist. But I believe in the power of prayer. I am going to the doctor soon for tests, but the whole things is making me depressed. We have been trying for the past 2 years and nothing. I've even contemplated the unthinkable at one point. Please pray for me NL before I become confused and deceived. cry
Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by Martinez19(m): 3:33am On Jun 01, 2017
Your friend's case is probably a coincidence. My sister, just pray and believe. If God loves you, he will come for you. Brighten up life is too short to worry.
Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by Amberon: 3:39am On Jun 01, 2017
A miracle is never a coincidence. Why didn't his friend's wife put to bed earlier?
Martinez19:
Your friend's case is probably a coincidence. My sister, just pray and believe. If God loves you, he will come for you. Brighten up life is too short to worry.
Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by Amberon: 3:58am On Jun 01, 2017
I have a neighbor who was childless for over 7 years before finally having one. She confessed to my mom that she had had several abortions in the past that destroyed her womb hence her inability to conceive. She took in after she went to the SCOAN. Her son is almost 2 years old now. This is a woman I see everyday She has no affiliations to the SCOAN and is not gaining anything from promoting it.

I met another woman who told me a similar thing. She said she met TB Joshua, he then prayed for her and just told her certain things she needed to do and shortly after doing them she conceived.

NOTE: It is faith that brings healing. Do not listen to anyone discouraging you from going there. You will only be delaying your chance at a miracle. Go with faith and belief in your heart and God will meet you there at the point of your needs. It is not as if God is not everywhere, God is everywhere but everyone doesn't have the same measure of anointing. You dont have to buy the morning water, you can get one for free if you meet him.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 01, 2017
Amberon:
I have a neighbor who was childless for over 7 years before finally having one. She confessed to my mom that she had had several abortions in the past that destroyed her womb hence her inability to conceive. She took in after she went to the SCOAN. Her son is almost 2 years old now. This is a woman I see everyday She has no affiliations to the SCOAN and is not gaining anything from promoting it.

I met another woman who told me a similar thing. She said she met TB Joshua, he then prayed for her and just told her certain things she needed to do and shortly after doing them she conceived.

NOTE: It is faith that brings healing. Do not listen to anyone discouraging you from going there. You will only be delaying your chance at a miracle. Go with faith and belief in your heart and God will meet you there at the point of your needs. It is not as if God is not everywhere, God is everywhere but everyone doesn't have the same measure of anointing. You dont have to buy the morning water, you can get one for free if you meet him.

My case is not the same as I have never had an abortion. Also I have no intentions of going to TB Joshua. I do not believe in him. I believe in God. I believe my friend had faith about her situation based on what she thought TB Joshua could do. So it was the faith that led her to the pregnancy. I'm going to the doctor soon for tests and maybe even consultation for IVF, but the whole process is very challenging. I'm just wondering why the Lord hasn't blessed me and my husband with our own child. It just makes me sad. But I thank you for the encouragement. it really means a lot to me.
Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by Amberon: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2017
Alright, I wish you success.
FortuneTeller:

My case is not the same as I have never had an abortion. Also I have no intentions of going to TB Joshua. I do not believe in him. I believe in God. I believe my friend had faith about her situation based on what she thought TB Joshua could do. So it was the faith that led her to the pregnancy. I'm going to the doctor soon for tests and maybe even consultation for IVF, but the whole process is very challenging. I'm just wondering why the Lord hasn't blessed me and my husband with our own child. It just makes me sad. But I thank you for the encouragement. it really means a lot to me.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Amberon:

story story...I know of someone back in the late 90's who had a brain tumor and went around begging for money for surgery, sometime later I saw him on tv right inside scoan declaring he has been healed, but guess what?fast forward two months later the guy was dead. Sometime recently I came across another lady from taraba state, who also claimed to have been healed of hiv in same scoan, she stopped taking her anti retrovirals and she ended up dead shortly after.
The SA snake pastor gave an eye opener recently, its all a huge sham...op thank God for your faith, dont lose hope, your time would definitely come some day.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by kevoh(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Do you believe in TB Joshua's miracles, specifically those related to pregnancy? I have a friend who went to see him and became pregnant with a few weeks of drinking his special water. I'm not going to see him because I believe he is a con artist. But I believe in the power of prayer. I am going to the doctor soon for tests, but the whole things is making me depressed. We have been trying for the past 2 years and nothing. I've even contemplated the unthinkable at one point. Please pray for me NL before I become confused and deceived. cry
Have you tried Billings method? If the test results indicated that you and hubby are 100%, then try Billings method. It's a natural method. No drugs, no injection nothing. You can Google and read about it.
Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:

The ability of a mature woman to conceive will in all cases coincide with the phase of the moon that prevailed when she was born. Get your natal birth chart and observe the phase of the moon on the day you were born. Then get “him indoors” to do the deed on the corresponding appropriate day. Get a picture of a Rabbit and keep it in your bag/wallet and you are good to go. Provided of course, there are no physical aspects to consider.

I would add that if you're not comfortable with anything I wrote then please ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sarassin:

The ability of a mature woman to conceive will in all cases coincide with the phase of the moon that prevailed when she was born. Get your natal birth chart and observe the phase of the moon on the day you were born. Then get “him indoors” to do the deed on the corresponding appropriate day. Get a picture of a Rabbit and keep it in your bag/wallet and you are good to go. Provided of course, there are no physical aspects to consider.

I would add that if you're not comfortable with anything I wrote then please ignore it.

I found out very quickly after writing this that I was pregnant. But thanks anyway. undecided
Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
kevoh:

Have you tried Billings method? If the test results indicated that you and hubby are 100%, then try Billings method. It's a natural method. No drugs, no injection nothing. You can Google and read about it.

I found out I was pregnant soon after writing this. It was already in God's plan. Thanks for the advice anyway.
Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by kevoh(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I found out I was pregnant soon after writing this. It was already in God's plan. Thanks for the advice anyway.
Congrats madame! Hope you have started ante-natal and getting your daily folic acid intake...biko don't miss it ooo! Wish you safe delivery in a few months time!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sarassin:

Wow!!! @the rabbits part.

Will you believe that before I took-in about 4 months before I had a very vivid dream where I saw rabbits jumping around me...3 of them to be precise. I later read it has something to do with babies. I was not even trying to get pregnant.
Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
kevoh:

Congrats madame! Hope you have started ante-natal and getting your daily folic acid intake...biko don't miss it ooo! Wish you safe delivery in a few months time!

Thanks!
Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by joyandfaith: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2017
FortuneTeller:

congrats, if you have gone to tb Joshua, he would have claimed the victory.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2017
parisienne:

Wow!!! @the rabbits part.

Will you believe that before I took-in about 4 months before I had a very vivid dream where I saw rabbits jumping around me...3 of them to be precise. I later read it has something to do with babies. I was not even trying to get pregnant.

cheesy Yep I absolutely believe you. I have helped countless ladies in this regards by appealing to Rabbit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I found out very quickly after writing this that I was pregnant. But thanks anyway. undecided

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by Siscooh: 1:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Congratulations. It is prayer time. Keep it private dear. You were about to go to a funny place but thank God you are blessed already.
Re: TB Joshua "Miracle" Pregnancies by gazilion: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I was reading this thread until I came across this. So so so happy for you even happier you didn't go to TB Joshua!!

May the Lord help you to deliver safely. Hope you are now having a quality time with your hubby.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Powerful Traditional Priest. / Trump Is 1st Sitting American President To Visit Jerusalem's Western Wall / CASE CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.