Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). (47728 Views)

World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) / China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) / World's Largest Heart: 200kg Heart Of A Whale Preserved In Museum(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by emmadejust(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2017
Is it sustainable for other purpose.

Maintainable for others govt & private demand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by ddjay: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Explorers:
see contenders

Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by asksteve(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Just imagine an Igbo and Yoruba or Hausa nairalander youth piloting each cockpit.
D plane won't even take off b4 splitting in two.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by DeeMain(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Op, wrong title. It's not Microsoft. Microsoft has nothing to do with this. Paul Allen left Microsoft many years ago. It's Stratolaunch. He partnered with Burt Rutan of Scaled Composites.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by apache4: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2017
But for Nigeria na only efe and bbn we dey celebrate.....useless country
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by humblemikel(f): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2017
i knew this is the handiwork of explorer
mere sighting the topic
but wait ooooo
did God really create the black man with his hands
why is our brains not very active like theirs
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Bimpe29: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2017
God is great.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by ebuclassic18(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2017
Efewestern:

simple physics
http://www.explainthatstuff.com/howplaneswork.html
their is more to this than simple physics
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by adanny01(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2017
Looks like disaster waiting to happen.

Massive synchronisation challenge.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2017
This invention is a rocket science to the federal republic of the zoo's scientists.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Explorers(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Adminisher:
This is not a Microsoft plane. A very rich American friend of Bill Gates and one of Microsoft founders has done this with his own money usin his Engineer employees. Let us try to post correct info always.

The mistake is on the topic, but the thread says it all.

It should be 'Microsoft Co-founder Unveils Worlds largest Plane With Two Cockpits.'

My Apologies.

cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Explorers(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2017
DeeMain:
Op, wrong title. It's not Microsoft. Microsoft has nothing to do with this. Paul Allen left Microsoft many years ago. It's Stratolaunch. He partnered with Burt Rutan of Scaled Composites.

Wrong title, am sorry.

1 Like

Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by jomoh: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2017
tk4rd:
I think it is a project they embarked upon so as to help them in further projects of launching satellites into specific orbits..
They are not going to make it commercially available

It depends on your definition of commercial.

Definitely it will be rented out to organizations/countries planning to launch satelites cos this if successfully tested would provide a safer and more reliable option to a lauchpad.

This can effectively put countries with launch pads around the world out of business. They also don't have to pay taxes on incomes generated from it's rentage for now cause I don't think there's any tax law on private launch pads anywhere in the world let alone a flying launch station if i may call it that.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Fitzgeralde: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2017
MARKone:
Before we catch up with these guys in the area of technology, Jesus must have come the second time, go back, then come back again.
In 2 Centuries to come, we are still behind.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Mcreloaded(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Efewestern:

simple physics

Simple rocket science and our NEPA is still down lol
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by johneg: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Efewestern:

simple physics

simple physics? pls tell us how plane do fly.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by 7ran53nd: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
It's a wonderful idea with really practical application, reducing the cost of launching satellites into orbits and placing them precisely where you want. Nice! But the initial takeoff with such payload sha...the aircraft looks fragile but I trust the structural engineers have that covered. We dey watch, soon there will be a test flight and a first payload delivery. Then I can "Wawu" at it.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by 7ran53nd: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
johneg:
simple physics? pls tell us how plane do fly.

So you no know how plane dey take fly... Una too like to yab pipo over "sumo-sumo" matter.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by joenor(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na wah. I go fear to enter this one ooo
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by effogis: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please guys, let us thank God Almighty for giving mankind such brain of technology
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by themmydhayhor(m): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
timilehin007:
Explorer who are or what are you i mean what is you pls?

The wicked thread producer wink wink
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by lordaustin(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oblitz:
As simple as the physics may be, Nigeria cannot try it.

Call me for your stamped concrete jobs. The best stamped concrete installer....... Check my signature and see jobs I have done........
You can also buy stamped concrete materials from me.... Call 08136276104

The reverse will be the case when we start placing priorities on educational and human development (brains) technologically and not celebrating mediocrity as individuals and as a nation.

The bolded part of the quote below has a clue to what it takes and only two institutions in Nigeria are giving a shot at trying to impart the required knowledge and expertise.

What happens after that? No enabling environment or framework to actually put these to practice and make the most out of it. No wonder everyone gets out of here as soon as he is done.

God will help us!

idrisolaide:

Like say na Paper Kite.. Simple Physics Ko... Difficult Biology ni

I dont know if you consider the Size, Shapes, Length, Technology, Engineering Level, Design and all sort of things to look at before saying is a simple physics..

Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by deluxeT(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by chronique(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
These are the type of people who inspire me. Hopefully, I'd someday be able to create something the world can celebrate and acknowledge as a great invention.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Oladipo1166(m): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
abeg hw many pilot go dy fly am?
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by Feraz(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
chronique:
These are the type of people who inspire me. Hopefully, I'd someday be able to create something the world can celebrate and acknowledge as a great invention.
I hope to see it fulfilled for you even as I try to also work towards something!
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by iksmoore(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
this is just a piece of metal until it flies
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by chronique(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Feraz:
I hope to see it fulfilled for you even as I try to also work towards something!

Thanks man. May we all live out our dreams.
Re: Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). by sshalom(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Imagine the height of technological feat and the ideas behind it.

By the way, CARWOW has projected that electronic cars will be more than regular cars in the UK by 2027. You can bet this will be the norm across Europe and possibly America by 2035.

Yet we are not thinking about all these developments but rather avoiding the inevitable like the Ostrich who keeps burying its head in the sand. It is well with Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Loffredo: World’s Most Modified Man Has 2 Fingers Chopped Off (Graphic) / Made-In-Nigeria “Spaceship” Spotted Along Sagamu Ore Highway. Photos/Video / Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.