Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) (6190 Views)

NGO in Port Harcourt recruting speech and occupational therapists / Bank Phb Recruting / Intercontinentalbank Is Recruting :act Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2007
We run a BUSINESS that offers MANUFACTURING OF CUSTOMISED LAPEL PINS for companies and organizations, as well as 'mom and pop' clubs everywhere.

At present we are in need of part time Sales & Marketing Officers who will work for us freelance on an assignment to assignment basis.  The person could keep his regular job and work without supervision.

We would prefer people living in Rivers State but other States are welcome as you could work from any part of the Country.

Salary: 20 - 30% sales commission

If you are interested please contact me on:

234- 803-072-1997

OR SEND US AN EMAIL @

pinsource@gmail.com

DETAILS OF THE JOB OFFER IS ATTACHED. DOWNLOAD AND,,   ,   (SHOOT)

Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2007
Please note that we are not recruiting full time staff. It's a part time job. And the pay is on commission. An upgrade to Full Staff with full monthly salary with benefits/commissions inclusive will be based on performance.

Only serious minded individuals who are interested in controling their financial situations need contact us.

PINSOURCE NIGERIA COMPANY LTD. is a leader in the Custom Pin manufacturing industry. We routinely manufacture pins for some of the largest companies and organizations in the world, as well as 'mom and pop' clubs everywhere. With our experience, the design and ordering process for your lapel pins couldn't be any easier. You'll be thrilled with the service, speed and quality of the Custom Lapel Pins you order from us. We pride ourselves in having the fastest delivery, as well as the best customer service.
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2007
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2007
Commissions could be as low as N1,000 and above N150,000 per order placed.

Good thing about freelance marketing is that you can keep your regular job and work from anywhere.
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2007
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by ashala(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2007
Na Wahooo!,Guy,na u go write ,na u go still reply, HABA!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2007
ashala:

Na Wahooo!,Guy,na u go write ,na u go still reply, HABA!!!! tongue tongue tongue

^ I'm sitting down here wondering how you expect applicants to reply here.

Well, for your info, this board is just to pass on the necessary information. We have received series of applications and questions. We try to answer them from here to help other applying and wishing to ask questions.  smiley
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by nadico(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2007
Guy im in Enugu,do you think i can be of any need to your enterprise.would like to join.
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2007
After you have read the attached file and you are interested Send your CV to pinsource@gmail.com
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by wax126: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2007
thanks alot for the info. j ust wanted to ask if the application and cv should be sent as an attachment together.
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2007
Yes. Send it as an attachment.
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by anny4life: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2007
hi! I have a regular right now but I'm still interested in marketing as a freelance. What are the commissions like?
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2007
Having a regular paying job is okay as far as you can do the job assigned to you as a freelance efficiently.

On commissions: (It's as simple as thissmiley
e.g.
1.   An Organisation through you makes an order for production of membership pins for all their members. Company's profit is N5,000. You get 30% of the profit. this gives you N1,500.00

2.   An Organisation (People Republican Convention) makes an order for Lapel Pins for their members. Company's profit is N50,000.00.   You get 30% of the profit which gives you N15,000.00

3.   A Political Party makes an order for Promotional Lapel Pins for their candidate in the forthcoming general elections. Company's profit is N500,000.  You get 30% of the Profits which gives you N150,000.00

I hope this explains what our comissions look like.
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by thuglife(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2007
I'm interested. Can I apply?
(Don't have a university degree)
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by thuglife(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2007
I'm interested. Can I apply?
(Don't have a university degree)

I live in Yenagoa - Bayelsa State.
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2007
yeah. Send in your CV.

pinsource@gmail.com
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by bigken: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2007
are you still recruiting?
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2007
yes we are.
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by SPARTIAL: 8:32am On Feb 10, 2007
hi,

would like to have an idea of some companies you have been able to make such pins for? i guess this would serve as a solid foundation for intending marketers like us who might be interested to join u pretty soon?

how would it be possible for intending batch A corpers 2007 to join u too?

please i want urgent replies

thanks
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by yemen(f): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2007
am intrested. i stay ian abeokuta
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2007
Send in your CV/Resume (pinsource@gmail.com)
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by SPARTIAL: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2007
spicywax,

i pasted some questions i want answers to and u are not replying me. its not fair o
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2007
@ SPARTIAL

I'm sorry. I try not to do official things during weekends especially Sunday.

SPARTIAL:

would like to have an idea of some companies you have been able to make such pins for? i guess this would serve as a solid foundation for intending marketers like us who might be interested to join u pretty soon?

Rivers State Government - Nigeria + Rivers flag pin
Some top PDP Contestants for the 2007 elections (names withheld as we don't have their consent to publish their names)
Methodist Church Nigeria - also: Youth Fellowship, Men's Fellowship, Women Fellowship,
Boys' Brigade Nigeria (Rivers State Council),
Royal Ambassadors - Rivers
Developing the Youth Association

and a whole lots of others,

SPARTIAL:

how would it be possible for intending batch A corpers 2007 to join u too?

It is very possible. Like we said we are looking for independent marketers who would regulate their work schedule. We pay in commisions for now. i.e. for the independent marketers,
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2007
please all interested persons download the attached file in the first post and read before applying,
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2007
okay for those of you who are confused about Lapel Pins, check this link out, 

http://www.pinsourceng.faithweb.com/index.html

We just put up something till we're we're okay with our main pages,
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by joyjames(f): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2007
Hi pls am in kano can i apply
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2007
Yes, you may.
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2007
aiight guys, we just put up a lil something for you, especially for those of you who don'y know what we're talking about but would love to have them,

check out the link,

http://www.pinsourceng.faithweb.com/index.html

then those of you that want to be part of our team, check out

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-38333.0.html
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2007
NOTICE: For those of you still calling to ask what we're into, pls, check out the link above ,

or (better still) click on this link http://www.pinsourceng.faithweb.com/index.html

smiley cheers y'all.
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by chydon(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2007
hmm,this post looks like question and answer forum.Na faithweb dey host the site for una lapel pin,abi wetin, manufacturers
Re: Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) by spicywax(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2007
chydon:

this post looks like question and answer forum.

Well, yes that's what it is. A lot of peeps are asking the same questions over and over (on phone) so what we do is just answer the questions from here. I think it's like called FAQ.

chydon:

Na faithweb dey host the site for una lapel pin,

Yes, Faithweb (freeservers) is a free web hosting provider. We're just taking advantage of a FREE THING till any time from later,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Civil Defence Job / JOIN THE GROUP - Answers To All Jobs, CVs, Applcations, Interview Questions / United African State Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.