Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof (1635 Views)

"Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" / A Believer Lives Between Hope And Fear / Five Types Of Fear Of The Believer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by Newnas(m): 5:38am On Jun 01, 2017
BismiLLaahir Rahmanir Raheem.

Sahabah means anyone who met the prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam as a believer and died upon that. This basic ruling on anyone who believed during the time of the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam is that he is a rightly guided believer and a sahabah.

Allah praised the sahabah in many parts of the Quran and described their qualities.
However, there are some disbelievers who claimed to believe but we're indeed nothing but disbeliever and they knew it. These people are called munafiq.
Allah described them in the Quran and mentioned some of their qualities, however it is very wrong to call a person a munafiq without concrete proof.

It is a very horrible accusation to call a believer munafiq without clear proofs and evidence. Not to talk of the best generation of this ummah. The basic ruling regarding the people who claimed to be believers during the time of the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam is that they are believers, anyone who wants to say otherwise will have to provide evidence for it.

But, in the shia religion, the opposite is the case, to them, it is not right to praise any believer or companion, all of the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum to the shia are basically munafiq except a few (less than 10). This is great misguidance.
The implication of this erroneous belief is that the Quran cannot be reported by tawaatur because the companions were all disbelievers except for ten or so among them. So it means that the Quran is not authentic and reliable.
Once they nullify the Quran, it the sunnah will be just a walkover for them. AlhamduliLlah who has preserved His Deen.

This last point is the major goal of the shia religion, they want to distort the religion of Prophet Muhammad alyhissolaat wassalaam by claiming that the transmitters were all infidels, and after that there would be nothing else except whims and desires, and to follow fabrications of shia sheikhs that have no chain.

But to get to this ugly goal, they hide under the guise of honouring and loving the prophets household and descendants his as the Sufi hide under the guise of asceticism.

This is nothing but a mere deception and shenanigan. As believers we should honour them but not go extreme in this love and honour as the Christians did with Eesa.

This is exactly what the shia, preach, write and practice!!! Only Allah we seek refuge with.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by hadjipapiey(m): 6:19am On Jun 01, 2017
Very well packaged write up per excellence.

Seun lala, Wish to see this on FP

بارك الله فيكم أخي
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Newnas:

BismiLLaahir Rahmanir Raheem.

Sahabah means anyone who met the prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam as a believer and died upon that. This basic ruling on anyone who believed during the time of the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam is that he is a rightly guided believer and a sahabah.

# In summary, the efforts of your definition is to affirm that whoever during the time of the Prophet that did not die upon his beliefs (of truth), is not a "Sahabah".

# With one stoke, Nabi himself destroyed your self-invented definition of Sahabah in this Mutawattir (widely reported) hadith:

1. Imām al-Bukhārī in his Ṣaḥīḥ (Beirut: Dār Ibn Kathīr; 3rd edition, 1407 H) [annotator: Dr. Muṣṭafā Dīb al-Baghā], vol. 5, p. 2407, # 6214:

"Aḥmad b. Ṣāliḥ – Ibn Wahb – Yūnus – Ibn Shihāb – Ibn
al-Musayyab, who used to narrate from the Ṣaḥābah of
the Prophet, peace be upon him, that the Prophet, peace be
upon him, said:

Some men from my Ṣaḥābah will come to my Lake-Fount and they will be driven away from it. So, I will say, “O my Lord, my Ṣaḥābah!” It will be said, “ You have no knowledge of what they INNOVATED after you: they turned APOSTATES
.”

2. Imām Muslim also records in his Ṣaḥīḥ, (Beirut: Dār Iḥyā
al-Turāth al-‘Arabī) [annotator: Muḥammad Fuād ‘Abd al-
Bāqī], vol. 4, p. 1800, # 2304 (40):

"Muḥammad b. Ḥātim – ‘Affān b. Muslim al-Ṣaffār –
Wuhayb – ‘Abd al-‘Azīz b. Ṣuhayb – Anas b. Mālik:

The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “Some persons
from among those who kept me company will meet me at
the Lake-Fount. I will see them, and they will be presented
to me. Then, they will be forced away from me. I will say:
O my Lord, my Ṣaḥābah! My Ṣaḥābah’. It will be said
to me: ‘You do not know what they INNOVATED
after you
.’”

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/81

This hadiths are a death-blow to your fantasical definition. It is not necessary that all Sahabah must die upon the truth.

Newnas:

Allah praised the sahabah in many parts of the Quran and described their qualities.
However, there are some disbelievers who claimed to believe but we're indeed nothing but disbeliever and they knew it. These people are called munafiq.
Allah described them in the Quran and mentioned some of their qualities, however it is very wrong to call a person a munafiq without concrete proof.

# While you are very correct in the above submission, you yet again adamantly denying that those Munafiqun were amongst the Sahabah.

# Islam judge people apparently first. Whoever regardless of his intention, says the shahadatain, automatically becomes a "Muslim". And if such a person lives at the time of Nabi and have the opportunity of seeing Nabi, he becomes a Sahabah automatically. The only condition that can make you cease from being a Muslim is outward renunciation of the shahadatain.

# Nabi despite knowing the Munafiqun, yet he continue to respect them as "Muslim" [except those 12-14 (later on) that intend to assassinate him]. Even he prayed for their main leader when he died.

# Yet again, this hadith below expose your fantasy and clearly affirmed that Munafiqun were counted among the Sahabah:

Imam Muslim documents in his sahih

Chapter: Characteristics of The Hypocrites And Rulings Concerning Them

HADITH ONE

Qais reported:

I said to 'Ammar: What is your opinion about that which you have done in case (of your siding with Hadrat 'Ali)? Is it your personal opinion or something you got from Allah's Messenger (s )? 'Ammar said: We have got nothing from Allah's Messenger (s) which people at large did not get, but Hudhaifa told me that Allah's Apostle (s) had especially told him amongst his Companion, that there would be twelve hypocrites out of whom eight would not get into Paradise, until a camel would be able to pass through the needle hole. The ulcer would be itself sufficient (to kill) eight. So far as four are concerned, I do not remember what Shu'ba said about them.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2779 a
In-book reference : Book 51, Hadith 12
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 38, Hadith 6688

HADITH TWO

Abu Tufail reported that there was a dispute between Hudhaifa and one from the people of Aqaba as it happens amongst people. He said: I adjure you by Allah to tell me as to how many people from Aqaba were. The people said to him (Hudhaifa) to inform him as he had asked. We have been informed that they were fourteen and If you are to be counted amongst them, then they would be fifteen and I state by Allah that twelve amongst them were the enemies of Allah and of His Messenger (s) in this world. The rest of the three put forward this excuse: We did not hear the announcement of Allah's Messenger (s) and we were not aware of the intention of the people as he (the Holy Prophet) had been in the hot atmosphere. He (the Holy Prophet) then said: The water is small in quantity (at the next station). So nobody should go ahead of me, but he found people who had gone ahead of him and he cursed them on that day.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2779 c
In-book reference : Book 51, Hadith 14
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 38, Hadith 6690
https://sunnah.com/muslim/51
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Newnas:

But, in the shia religion, the opposite is the case, to them, it is not right to praise any believer or companion, all of the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum to the shia are basically munafiq except a few (less than 10). This is great misguidance.

# Dear objective readers, you can only judge a liar by verifying his claim. In fact that is the order of the Quran in surah al-Hujurat that when a wicked person brings a news to you, verify it lest you accuse wrongfully.

# Please read this wicked guy's claim once again and here's from shia books which you can also read online:

1. As Shī’ah, we believe that the Ṣaḥābah became divided
into two separate camp soon after the death of the
Messenger of Allāh (peace be upon him and his family):
the camp of those who remained steadfast upon the Path
of Allāh and the camp of those who became innovators.
Shaykh al-Kulaynī (may Allāh be pleased with him)
records this ṣaḥīḥ ḥadīth about this fact, in al-Kāfī, vol. 7,
pp. 49-52, # 6:

http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/

"Abū ‘Alī al-Ash’arī – Muḥammad b. ‘Abd al-Jabbār and
Muḥammad b. Ismā’īl – al-Faḍl b. Shadhān – Ṣafwān b.
Yaḥyā – ‘Abd al-Raḥman b. al-Ḥajjāj:

Abū al-Ḥasan Mūsā (al-Kāẓim), peace be upon him, sent to
me the will of Amīr al-Mūminīn (‘Alī b. Abī Ṭālib), peace be
upon him, and this is its text:

In the Name of Allāh, the Most Beneficent, the Most
Merciful... I command you, O Ḥasan, and the entirety of
my family and all my descendants, and whosoever my
document reaches, to fear Allāh your Lord, and do not die
except as Muslims. And hold fast to the Rope of Allāh, all
of you together, and do not be divided … I remind you of
Allāh, I remind you of Allah, concerning the descendants
of your Prophet. They must not be oppressed while you
are present and you are capable of defending them. I
remind you of Allāh, I remind you of Allāh concerning the
Ṣaḥābah of your Prophet, those who have not invented
any innovation, and who have not helped any innovator,
for verily the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him and
his family, gave commands concerning them and cursed
the innovators among them and among others too, and
also cursed the helpers of the innovators
."

About this ḥadīth, Shaykh Hādī al-Najafī in his Mawsū’at
Aḥādīth Ahl al-Bayt, vol. 11, p. 19, # 13406 states:

The report has a ṣaḥīḥ chain.

2. It is recorded in al-Khiṣāl with the ṣaḥīḥ chain that Abū
‘Abd Allāh (Imām al-Ṣādiq), peace be upon him, said:

"The Ṣaḥābah of the Prophet, peace be upon him and his
family, were twelve thousand. Eight thousand were
from al-Madīnah and two thousand were from Makkah,
and (another) two thousand were from the al-Ṭulaqā (i.e.
those who accepted Islām on the Day of the Conquest of
Makkah). There were no Qadariyyah, or Murjiah, or
Ḥarūriyyah, or Mu’tazilah or heretics among them. They
used to weep day and night, and used to say: “(O Allah!)
Take away our souls before we eat barley bread
.”

These were some of the Ṣaḥābah from two cities only –
Makkah and al-Madīnah. They were friends of Allāh, and
they were poor ascetics who did not even want to eat
barley bread before their death! They were always
weeping in fear of Allāh. None of them was a heretic or
innovator, and their fear of Allāh was immense and
intense. They were twelve thousand in number. They were
righteous Ṣaḥābah. May the peace and blessings of Allāh
be upon them all. People like Salmān al-Fārisī, may Allāh
be pleased with him, and others who were not from
Makkah and al-Madīnah were clearly not part of these
twelve thousand. If we join the other friends of Allāh
among the Ṣaḥābah to these twelve thousand, no doubt,
we will have a much larger figure.

Yet this wicked liar want us to believe that shia don't recognise or praise Sahabah except 10?
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
^^^
I really want to see your ignorant pig-head wrestling with Nabi that Munafiqun vis-à-vis Innovators were not amongst his Sahabah.

The rest of your fantasical submission are of no probative value.
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by Newnas(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^^
I really want to see your ignorant pig-head wrestling with Nabi that Munafiqun vis-à-vis Innovators were not amongst his Sahabah.

The rest of your fantasical submission are of no probative value.

Firstly, vulgar language, a typical trait of deviants.

Secondly, the hadith of "my sahabah, my sahabah" is not mutawatir. Yes, it's authentic but it's not mutawatir!

I've always warned you against misuse of terms. I don't know why you remain heedless, maybe it's your ignorance or just sheer stubbornness.

Thirdly, it is known that in Arabic language, one may give a collective noun to a person a who is not a member of the collection but because of his closeness and similarity to the members of the collection.

Allah says:

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 34:
وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ أَبَىٰ وَاسْتَكْبَرَ وَكَانَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ

And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves before Adam.". And they prostrated except Iblis (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allah).
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Please tell me: was Iblees also an angel?! because, going by your deviant interpretation of the hadith, this verse shows that not all angels are true worshippers of Allah, rather some of them are devils. I seek refuge with Allah from this evil creed!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Newnas:

Firstly, vulgar language, a typical trait of deviants.

# So you can be so pained for calling you wicked liar? I am not the one that use the term for lairs like you, it is Quran when you bring false news and propaganda to fool people.

Again you are a wicked liar.

Newnas:

Secondly, the hadith of "my sahabah, my sahabah" is not mutawatir. Yes, it's authentic but it's not mutawatir!

# You want to be schooled again? Do you remember when you were schooled on the definition and requirements of hadith being Mutawattir as stated by your troglodyte muhadiths?

Don't expose your ignorance, boy. The hadith is MUTAWATTIR. Many Sahabah reported it.

Newnas:

Thirdly, it is known that in Arabic language, one may give a collective noun to a person a who is not a member of the collection but because of his closeness and similarity to the members of the collection.

Allah says:

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 34:
وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ أَبَىٰ وَاسْتَكْبَرَ وَكَانَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ

And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves before Adam.". And they prostrated except Iblis (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allah).
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Please tell me: was Iblees also an angel?! because, going by your deviant interpretation of the hadith, this verse shows that not all angels are true worshippers of Allah, rather some of them are devils. I seek refuge with Allah from this evil creed!!!

Olodo oshi. grin So Nabi was using " collective noun" ni when he said "some men from among my Sahabah", " some Munafiqun from my Sahabah ".

# O boy you are an unfortunate and unrepentant loser. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by Newnas(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
^^ So "Olodo Oshi" was also used by the Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam.

It's a fact that people resort to insult when they run out of proof(s).

Yes, the messenger was using a collective noun alyhissolaat wassalaam. Since you are ignorant, I'll educate you. collective noun is called ismul jins (aljami) in arabic. Please try to start a sarf class before advertising your ignorance.

As for your claim regarding, Hudhayfah knowing eight people who will never enter Paradise. The prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam that said this to Hudhayfah is also the person who said that "Allah and the believers refuse to defer regarding you"(Soheehul Jami 23) and "if I would take a khaleel (close friend), it would be Abu Bakr" (Bukharee)

The hadiths on the virtues of Abu Bakr are mutawatir, why don't you accept them.

The messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam did many things to show his love and respect for Abu Bakr, Omar and Uthman and Ali rodiyaLLaahu anhum. Even the dumbest of dumbers know this.

Then you did some arithmetic gymnastics by saying you love some poor people of makkah and madinah and blah blah blah. These poor people of makkah and madinah are they nameless, please mention just twenty companions that you love. Twenty out of thousands should not be a task for SHeIK AlBaqir!!!

It's obvious that you will never be able to do it because you are a liar and bloody liar and liars deserve nothing but he'll! All your life on this forum, you have never said anything positive about the sahabah.

Lastly, see how you contradict yourself, firstly you used the word sahabah to refer to believers hypocrites, then you use it in a latter comment to refer to believers only. which one should we choose out of the two.

Deviants are always self contradictory!
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by Newnas(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
That shia hadith you mentioned above is the most laughable and ridiculous part of the whole crap you wrote.
Anyone who has knowledge and taqwa will never base his religion on such chainless narration.

But since you are a shia, I wouldn't expect much bashfulness from you, after all your ancestors shamelessly fabricated narrations to support their misguidances.
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
^^^

Now that you are shamelessly wrestling with the saying of Nabi that Munafiqun, Innovators were counted among his Sahabah, the Sunni best Muhadith of all ages, whom sheik Albani called Amir al-Mumineen in hadith studies, none else than Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani, defined who sahabi/Sahabah is/are in his al-Isaba thus:

"A sahabi is a person who believed in the Prophet (pbuh), who came together with the Prophet and who died as a MUSLIM."

You can read the summary of his extensive elaboration on the topic on this Sunni website:
www.questionsonislam.com/question/what-definition-sahaba-who-called-sahabi

# Now Quran clarify between a Mu'min and a Muslim
Holy Qur'an says:

"The Bedouins say: "We believe". Say: "You have
not believed. However, say: 'We have become Muslims'. And faith has not yet entered your hearts . But, if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not decrease anything in reward for your deeds
..." {Qur'an 49:14}

# We have point to the fact that both Munafiqun and Innovators and Mu'meen are all "Muslim" with the public declaration of shahadatain, (performing Salat, Sawm, hajj, Zakat). You cease to be a "Muslim" with public renunciation of shahadatain.

It is as simple as that.
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by Newnas(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
O Allah please guide this deviant to the right path.

This is a very unscholarly statement. AlBaqir, you need ruqyah!

The word Muslim will refer to a lesser level of believe if used in together with Eeman in a sentence. But if it's used alone, it refers to all believers.
to show your error, Allah commanded us not to die except as Muslims, does this mean that we should not improve our Eeman to the level of mumin and Muhsin?!

obviously no. Rather the words Muslim, mumin and Muhsin are synonymous when used separately but are not when used together, even small boys in i'daadiyah know this.

Notes: see how you are jumping from one flimsy point of argument to another line of defense, it only shows that you acknowledge the weakness of all your claims that you refuse to buttress.

Also, Avoid boringly long copy and paste, it doesn't freak the learned.
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Newnas:
^^ So "Olodo Oshi" was also used by the Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam.

# Ma sha Allah. I never knew eebu can pain you this much. Why are you trying to pretend as saint when you and your cohorts have an excellent records using abusive and deterogatory words?

Do you want to be exposed?

Newnas:

It's a fact that people resort to insult when they run out of proof(s).

# Wallahi you are a shameful person. You fabricated and lied on the definition of Sahabah with no SINGLE evidence from the Quran, hadith or your troglodyte scholars yet you have an audacity to say I, Albaqir, run out of proof(s) when I gave you jaw breaking proofs?!

# Instead of bowing your head in shame and quit jéjé you decided to pull a stunt thereby correcting the Prophet that Munafiqun and Innovators were not counted among his Sahabah when he (saw) counted them amongst his Sahabah both in this world and akhira. You are a hopeless fellow.

Newnas:

Yes, the messenger was using a collective noun alyhissolaat wassalaam. Since you are ignorant, I'll educate you. collective noun is called ismul jins (aljami) in arabic. Please try to start a sarf class before advertising your ignorance.

As for your claim regarding, Hudhayfah knowing eight people who will never enter Paradise. The prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam that said this to Hudhayfah is also the person who said that "Allah and the believers refuse to defer regarding you"(Soheehul Jami 23) and "if I would take a khaleel (close friend), it would be Abu Bakr" (Bukharee)

The hadiths on the virtues of Abu Bakr are mutawatir, why don't you accept them.

The messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam did many things to show his love and respect for Abu Bakr, Omar and Uthman and Ali rodiyaLLaahu anhum. Even the dumbest of dumbers know this.

# Please stop embarrassing yourself. You are beginning to irritate me.

Newnas:

Then you did some arithmetic gymnastics by saying you love some poor people of makkah and madinah and blah blah blah. These poor people of makkah and madinah are they nameless, please mention just twenty companions that you love. Twenty out of thousands should not be a task for SHeIK AlBaqir!!!

It's obvious that you will never be able to do it because you are a liar and bloody liar and liars deserve nothing but he'll! All your life on this forum, you have never said anything positive about the sahabah.

# If I give you 20 names, will you surrender or you still have some stunt you wanna pull?

O boy, this is not the first time you as.s has been kicked in dialogue on NL. You are the least that can bring something reasonable to challenge Albaqir.

Newnas:

Lastly, see how you contradict yourself, firstly you used the word sahabah to refer to believers hypocrites, then you use it in a latter comment to refer to believers only. which one should we choose out of the two.

Deviants are always self contradictory!

# Now open your brain again:

The word "Sahabah" is a general word for the Muslims who accompanied the Prophet. Believers, Munafiqun, Innovators, Criminals (assassinators) and what have you were amongst them.

Oun tawa nso fun e niyen.
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by Newnas(m): 5:06am On Jun 03, 2017
Well, according to the Noble Book of Allah this your definition has no deserving abode than the latrine.

Allah says:

Surah At-Taubah, Verse 100:

And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun (those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (the citizens of Al-Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhajirun) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Sahabah rodiyaLLaahu anhum are all pious believers.

There's nothing beneficial in all you have written talk less of being ''jaw breaking", you are deluded, arrogant and adamant.
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by Newnas(m): 5:15am On Jun 03, 2017
I told you that your words are too foul, instead of repenting, you tried to justify your wronging.

I am not a foul person, you have a rich record of foul language. "dotard", "troglodyte", you remember those words? I never heard of them till I met you. If I use them on nairaland it's only for you because the one who kindled the fire of evil should be burnt by it.

Surah Fatir, Verse 43:

(They took to flight because of their) arrogance in the land and their plotting of evil. But the evil plot encompasses only him who makes it. Then, can they expect anything (else), but the Sunnah (way of dealing) of the peoples of old? So no change will you find in Allah's Sunnah (way of dealing), and no turning off will you find in Allah's Sunnah (way of dealing).
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 6:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Newnas:
Well, according to the Noble Book of Allah this your definition has no deserving abode than the latrine.

Allah says:

Surah At-Taubah, Verse 100:

And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun (those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (the citizens of Al-Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhajirun) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Sahabah rodiyaLLaahu anhum are all pious believers.

There's nothing beneficial in all you have written talk less of being ''jaw breaking", you are deluded, arrogant and adamant.

# Alhamdulillah you bring the above verse, and it shall once again destroy your whims.

There is a particular vital note you "etched out" from the verse, and that is ( mina ) "of the" or "from amongst". This clearly showed its not all of them. And the next verse put the nail on the coffin. It reads:

Surah At-Taubah, Verse 101:

"And from among those who are round about you of the dwellers of the desert there are hypocrites, and from among the people of Medina (also); they are stubborn in hypocrisy; you do not know them; We know them; We will chastise them twice then shall they be turned back to a grievous chastisement"

# Were those not from amongst the Sahabah? Apparently Nabi did not even know some of them were Munafiqun. Surah al-Munafiq describes these people how they deceive with their glittering and dazzling appearance and soft speeches.

All these, apart from clear declaration of the Nabi which you have shamefully put aside, clearly prove beyond reasonable doubt that Munafiqun were counted amongst the Sahabah.
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by Newnas(m): 6:42am On Jun 03, 2017
^^Allahu Akbar!!!

This is a very splendid display of ignorance from AlBaqir,

'mina' in that verse is bayaaniyyah, meaning that it is for explanation.

so the words muhaajiroon (migrants from makkah) and ansaar (helpers of madinah) explain what is intended by assaabiqoon alawwaloon (first forerunners).

As Allah says:

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 82:
وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَلَا يَزِيدُ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا خَسَارًا

And We send down from the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism and act on it), and it increases the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) nothing but loss.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

going by your deviant interpretation of the verse, not all of the Quran is healing and cure because Allah says mina alQuran.

Rather it is explaining what is a healing and cure amongst what Allah has sent down because Allah sends many things down such as the rain of Nuh etc.

First you displayed ignorance of sarf (Arabic morphology), now you are displaying ignorance of nahw (Arabic syntax) and before that you displayed ignorance of hadith (by misusing terms).

The earlier you shut up your mouth and repent the better for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2017
Newnas:
I told you that your words are too foul, instead of repenting, you tried to justify your wronging.

I am not a foul person, you have a rich record of foul language. "dotard", "troglodyte", you remember those words? I never heard of them till I met you. If I use them on nairaland it's only for you because the one who kindled the fire of evil should be burnt by it.

# Wallahi you are a thief, a shameful person. Why are you trying hard to be a saint? Every reasonable NL members can testify to your intolerance, foul words, name callings, etc. You have history here. Why all of a sudden when you are being paid back in your own coin, you are proving to be saint?

# People like you have thought me how unreasonable you are, and I will not only provide academic evidences to destroy your fanaticism but also descend very hard on you with suitable words that fit your person.
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Newnas:
^^Allahu Akbar!!!

This is a very splendid display of ignorance from AlBaqir,

'mina' in that verse is bayaaniyyah, meaning that it is for explanation.

so the words muhaajiroon (migrants from makkah) and ansaar (helpers of madinah) explain what is intended by assaabiqoon alawwaloon (first forerunners).

As Allah says:

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 82:
وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَلَا يَزِيدُ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا خَسَارًا

And We send down from the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism and act on it), and it increases the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) nothing but loss.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

going by your deviant interpretation of the verse, not all of the Quran is healing and cure because Allah says mina alQuran.

Rather it is explaining what is a healing and cure amongst what Allah has sent down because Allah sends many things down such as the rain of Nuh etc.

First you displayed ignorance of sarf (Arabic morphology), now you are displaying ignorance of nahw (Arabic syntax) and before that you displayed ignorance of hadith (by misusing terms).

The earlier you shut up your mouth and repent the better for you.

Oh that was a big mistake and mixed up on my part, obviously "Mina" is different from "min" which my mind was always clearly at. Thanks a lot for that correction.

However, you are not save at all from that ayah. Tafsir Ibn Kathir clearly pointed out the verse was only referencing, "(The foremost Muhajirin and Ansar) are those who conducted the pledge of Ar-Ridwan in the year of Hudaybiyyah"

www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1596&Itemid=64

# Many have died before this pledge, many came after it who were Sahabah. And this ayah uniquely stressed a condition of righteousness. The moment you deviate from that righteous deeds and assumed Bid'ah (as many Sahabah later did), then automatically, you are no longer being pleased with by Allah.

# Furthermore, many Sahabah who participated in this pledge violated their pledge after the demise of Nabi by running into Bid'ah and invented series of it. I have schooled you severally on this. In Sahih Bukhari, one of them, Bara'a Ibn Azib was praised to have been among those who pledged at the tree whereupon with heavy heart respond: "you (people) do not know what we have invented after him (the prophet)".

# Verse 101, then destroy you totally. It talks about the same people of Madina and its environ that there were hardened criminals (Munafiqun) whom even Nabi did not know they were Munafiqun. Yet you are shamelessly telling us those were not counted among the Sahabah?!

Again thanks for that correction. I appreciate it.
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by Newnas(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2017
AlBaqir:

Oh that was a big mistake and mixed up on my part, obviously "Mina" is different from "min" which my mind was always clearly at. Thanks a lot for that correction.

However, you are not save at all from that ayah. Tafsir Ibn Kathir clearly pointed out the verse was only referencing, "(The foremost Muhajirin and Ansar) are those who conducted the pledge of Ar-Ridwan in the year of Hudaybiyyah"

www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1596&Itemid=64

# Many have died before this pledge, many came after it who were Sahabah. And this ayah uniquely stressed a condition of righteousness. The moment you deviate from that righteous deeds and assumed Bid'ah (as many Sahabah later did), then automatically, you are no longer being pleased with by Allah.

# Furthermore, many Sahabah who participated in this pledge violated their pledge after the demise of Nabi by running into Bid'ah and invented series of it. I have schooled you severally on this. In Sahih Bukhari, one of them, Bara'a Ibn Azib was praised to have been among those who pledged at the tree whereupon with heavy heart respond: "you (people) do not know what we have invented after him (the prophet)".

# Verse 101, then destroy you totally. It talks about the same people of Madina and its environ that there were hardened criminals (Munafiqun) whom even Nabi did not know they were Munafiqun. Yet you are shamelessly telling us those were not counted among the Sahabah?!

Again thanks for that correction. I appreciate it.

AlBaqir, you have now stamped your ignorance and laminated it.

min is the same thing as Mina, the only difference is that min is changed to Mina when it is followed by sukoon (silent vowel) to avoid meeting of two sukoon. Min and Mina have absolutely no difference as far as meaning is concerned, they are the same word.
SubhanaLLaah, your ignorance and arrogance is rib cracking.

Secondly, most of those who witnessed the pledge of hudaybiyyah were still alive after the death of the messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam hudaybiyah is just a few years before the demise of the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam.

Abu Bakr, Omar, Uthman, Ali and many multitudes that you hate and insult were members of that pledge.

Allah knows what has been, will be and what would have been if what had been hadn't been.

If they would really return to apostasy after the Prophet's death as you claim, Allah wouldn't have left that verse for us to read till the day of qiyamah.

Allah knew that Abu Lahab would never accept Islam and would die on disbelief so he revealed a chapter to curse him and that chapter will remain till the hour.

So, this your claim is evil rather it means that you are accusing Allah of ignorance. Of course it's part of shia creed to accuse Allah of not knowing the implications of his actions, exalted be Allah above your evil tongues. This aqeedah of 'badaa'ah' is well documented in your books.

As for the verse about munafiq in Madina and it's environs.

That was before the personalities of the hypocrites were revealed to the Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam, but before his death he mentioned the names of each hypocrite to his companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum. So, the name of all hypocrites were known to his companions and household Alyhimussalam.

Also, If the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum that Allah praised in the Quran could return to apostasy, the household members that you claim to love have more right to be doubted because the same reason you are doubting those also apply to these.

Then, this your creed will implies calling all the companions and household disbelievers, hypocrites and 'Slys' because if indeed those companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum reverted to disbelief and were hypocrites the rightly guided ones should have been led by Ali (whom you claim to be the heir to caliphate) to fight them even with his last drop of blood and sweat.
Can you not see how Abu Bakr fought those who refused to give zakah, that's uprightness and sincerity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by Newnas(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2017
You should be going from street to street shouting:

"e wa ra ignoransi ooo... iginoransi gbigbona wa ooo"

Your ignorance is beyond par.

As for those who died before this pledge, let me tell you what Allah says regarding them:

Among the believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah [i.e. they have gone out for Jihad (holy fighting), and showed not their backs to the disbelievers], of them some have fulfilled their obligations (i.e. have been martyred), and some of them are still waiting, but they have never changed [i.e. they never proved treacherous to their covenant which they concluded with Allah] in the least.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

The way you flaunt your ignorance is very laughable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Newnas:

min is the same thing as Mina, the only difference is that min is changed to Mina when it is followed by sukoon (silent vowel) to avoid meeting of two sukoon. Min and Mina have absolutely no difference as far as meaning is concerned, they are the same word.

Lol.....when I saw him trying to differentiate between min and "mina" I was like "aaaah, isokuso".......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Newnas:

oh Oh oh! I was seriously expecting your shame head to accept my thankfulness ni then what would have come next will be scan pages of Arabic grammar dictionary of the word "Mina" and "min" which you wanna used to cajole people.

# Believe it or not, just as you are fooling yourself with "Mina" that it is not "of the" or "from amongst" is exactly the way I am allowing you to fool with "min". And I thank you for it. That is where you should think " how can I Albaqir thank a pig-head like you?". Observe, the same "Mina" and "min" were used in the same verse 101 and both mean the same, and also in the "hadith of hawd (which I have quoted earlier)" which you can read clearly in the Arabic text (on the link I have provided) to mean "of the" or "from amongst". For the record, I have used the verse 100 several times on NL with my firm defence of it. I can cite 2 - 3 threads to back my claim.

# Yoruba ni, " dède nde Ku". You bring foolishness in "Mina" by trying to fool people. I pulled you with a string hoping you will accept but you didn't.

# Even if I did not know this simplest word, don't you think I will take refuge in "English translations" which 98% of them had translated both words as "of the" and "from amongst"?

It is only when people like you are caught hands down that you try to pull Arabic gymnastics to fool people.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
Newnas:

Secondly, most of those who witnessed the pledge of hudaybiyyah were still alive after the death of the messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam hudaybiyah is just a few years before the demise of the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam.

Abu Bakr, Omar, Uthman, Ali and many multitudes that you hate and insult were members of that pledge.

Allah knows what has been, will be and what would have been if what had been hadn't been.

If they would really return to apostasy after the Prophet's death as you claim, Allah wouldn't have left that verse for us to read till the day of qiyamah.

Allah knew that Abu Lahab would never accept Islam and would die on disbelief so he revealed a chapter to curse him and that chapter will remain till the hour.

So, this your claim is evil rather it means that you are accusing Allah of ignorance. Of course it's part of shia creed to accuse Allah of not knowing the implications of his actions, exalted be Allah above your evil tongues. This aqeedah of 'badaa'ah' is well documented in your books.

As for the verse about munafiq in Madina and it's environs.

That was before the personalities of the hypocrites were revealed to the Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam, but before his death he mentioned the names of each hypocrite to his companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum. So, the name of all hypocrites were known to his companions and household Alyhimussalam.

Also, If the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum that Allah praised in the Quran could return to apostasy, the household members that you claim to love have more right to be doubted because the same reason you are doubting those also apply to these.

Then, this your creed will implies calling all the companions and household disbelievers, hypocrites and 'Slys' because if indeed those companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum reverted to disbelief and were hypocrites the rightly guided ones should have been led by Ali (whom you claim to be the heir to caliphate) to fight them even with his last drop of blood and sweat.
Can you not see how Abu Bakr fought those who refused to give zakah, that's uprightness and sincerity.

# I can see all your unfortunate efforts here. And I tell you, it is always same old tactics. You want to discuss Abu Bakar, Umar et al. Those are not part of the discussion at all.

This topic is simple:

# You claimed that the Munafiqun were not part of the Sahabah and I claimed otherwise supporting my points with the ahadith of Nabi.

The rest is history.
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Newnas, Wallahi am seriously waiting for your next move just please dare me on what I in stock for you.
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by Demmzy15(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
^^^Instead of him to admit his errors, he still comes back with more and more chest beatings, face slapping and the rest!!! grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Demmzy15:
^^^Instead of him to admit his errors, he still comes back with more and more chest beatings, face slapping and the rest!!! grin grin

You? Won pe gbogbo eranko toniwo igbin naa nyo ju. You that will see "white" and say its "black" because your cohorts say its "black".

Anyway, you should by now know I usually don't respond to your frustrations. It is that arrogant twister ni moba l'oro papo.
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Lol.....when I saw him trying to differentiate between min and "mina" I was like "aaaah, isokuso".......

Abi o. I guess your brother have seen the stupidity he first made before he quickly came back to patch himself. How I wish he welcome my " thanks ".
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by Demmzy15(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
AlBaqir:

You? Won pe gbogbo eranko toniwo igbin naa nyo ju. You that will see "white" and say its "black" because your cohorts say its "black".

Anyway, you should by now know I usually don't respond to your frustrations. It is that arrogant twister ni moba l'oro papo.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Se àwè o gbo e o.
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by Demmzy15(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
AlBaqir:

grin grin grin grin

Se àwè o gbo e o.
**nods in affirmation** grin grin grin
Re: Do Not Call A Believer Munafiq Except With Clear Proof by AlBaqir(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Newnas:

As per the Sahaba who paid allegiance to the holy prophet, Allah says about them:

"Verily, those who give Bai'a (pledge) to you they are giving Bai'a (pledge) to Allah. The Hand of Allah is over their hands. Then whosoever breaks his pledge, breaks only to his own harm, and whosoever fulfills what he has covenanted with Allah, He will bestow on him a great reward" [sura al-Fath: 10]

Newnas, do you want me to go further on this ayah because it is self explanatory, and it again destroyed your stunt one more time?

# Kindly Pay attention to the bolded. A righteous deed
should be followed and maintained. Did sahaba broke their
allegiance?

Here's a testimony documented by Imam al-Bukhari:

Ahmad b. Ishkab - Muhammad b. Fudayl - al-'Ala b. Al-
Musayyab - his father (al-Musayyab):

"I met al-Bara b. Azib and I said, "Congratulations to you!
You kept company of the prophet, peace be upon him, and gave him ba'yah under the tree.' As a result of this, he replied, "O son of my brother, you do not know what WE HAVE INNOVATED after him
"

Source: Sahih al-Bukhari vol.4 p. 1529, #3937

Newnas, what else do you want to affirm that those Innovators and Munafiqun were boldly counted as members of Sahabah?

(1) (Reply)

The Countdown To Ramadan Has Begun / Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? / Arab Muslims Created Slavery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.