Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly (666 Views)

Fresh Graduate Of Ksu Murdered Bruttally. (graphic Pics) / A Graduate? / A Graduate Of Abia Poly Caught Stealing In Oyigbo Local Gov Area Of PH (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly by alufahh1982: 5:55am On Jun 01, 2017
The number of graduates churn out from Nigeria polytechnics is high but the standard and quality of education is low . A graduate of Laspotec could not fill a form correctly. check it out

Re: A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly by youngest85(m): 5:57am On Jun 01, 2017
Laspotech na school?

Even technical college better pasa am

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly by Florblu(f): 6:04am On Jun 01, 2017
@Op, you are not better in any way.
Re: A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly by izzou(m): 6:06am On Jun 01, 2017
alufahh1982:
The quality of graduate produce from Nigeria polythenics is poor. A graduate of Laspotec could not understand what to insert in the title column while filling a form

Look at who wants to correct someone else

Mtcheeww

grin

Re: A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly by Mhissgaga(f): 6:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Is it only Laspotech?

Do u know the number of graduates out there that can't even speak and write good English correctly ..some can't even write an ordinary informal letter

I don't think it's limited to a particular institution
Re: A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly by Mhissgaga(f): 6:16am On Jun 01, 2017
izzou:

Look at who wants to correct someone else

Mtcheeww

grin

No mind am cheesy
Re: A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly by izzou(m): 6:17am On Jun 01, 2017
Mhissgaga:

No mind am cheesy

Lol

Good morning
Re: A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly by Mhissgaga(f): 6:26am On Jun 01, 2017
izzou:

Lol

Good morning

Morning smiley
Re: A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly by nextprince: 6:29am On Jun 01, 2017
alufahh1982:
The quality of graduate produce from Nigeria polythenics is poor. A graduate of Laspotec could not understand what to insert in the title column while filling a form

Why delving into matters beyond you? Next time, allow graduates to criticise. Besides, how do you know he/she is a graduate?

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly by Xsem(m): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2017
That's the glaring disparity between a university graduate and polytechnic graduate.It is very much ostensible that they can't be equated. Bsc is superior to ND from what op posted.And nobody should attack the op, I guess he was rushing to post this and didn't care to cross check his sentence.

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly by chukxie(m): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2017
The person who created this thread should go back to JSS1. grin grin grin
Re: A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly by RealLordZeus(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2017
Xsem:
That's the glaring disparity between a university graduate and polytechnic graduate.It is very much ostensible that they can't be equated. Bsc is superior to ND from what op posted.And nobody should attack the op, I guess he was rushing to post this and didn't care to cross check his sentence.
Sometimes I wonder what ppl drink before posting shit on nl
Re: A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly by nextprince: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2017
Xsem:

Dude, poly graduates that will tutor you in your field of study abound everywhere. If you want to judge on the basis of what this illiterate posted up there, I will advise you to visit the nearest NYSC Orientation Camp. I have come across uni graduates who can't fill ordinary bank tellers. Stop all these unnecessary and retrogressive discriminations, pay more attention to productivity.
Fyi, I'm a university graduate, a fed university of technology.

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly by Ncsamuel(m): 8:22am On Jun 01, 2017
Op u re educated o! Do u know its not right to put somebody's private documents on social media without his/her permission?! Abi have u forgotten the case btw MELAIYE and SAHARA REPORTERS?!
Re: A Graduate Of LASPOTEC Can Not Fill A Form Correctly by Xsem(m): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2017
nextprince:

Dude, poly graduates that will tutor you in your field of study abound everywhere. If you want to judge on the basis of what this illiterate posted up there, I will advise you to visit the nearest NYSC Orientation Camp. I have come across uni graduates who can't fill ordinary bank tellers. Stop all these unnecessary and retrogressive discriminations, pay more attention to productivity.
Fyi, I'm a university graduate, a fed university of technology.
You are also correct but my inference was based on the number of poly graduates and students that I have come in contact with before.Now, I acknowledge my mistake by generalization and alluding the impediment to only polyteks but believe me you that in comparison the University products are better off

(1) (Reply)

A Miraculous Baby, Was Born With Bible / Full Donald Trump's Speech On Why He Hates Africans And Arabs [MUST READ] / Check Out This Broom Sold At 12k On Ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.