Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion (1246 Views)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion by Alexas58: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2017
dear readers,I know this is wrong, just woke up this morning to my Facebook wall and saw this piece of shit of a girl encouraging Abortion.. pics attached

just tell me your views

Re: What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion by Alexas58: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2017
and these was among the comments

Re: What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion by SexyNairalander: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2017
booked

Re: What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion by NwaAmaikpe: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2017
We are all guilty.
Every man is guilty of aborti*n.

-Once you do pull-out method, my brother na male abortion be dat ooooo

For women,

- If you are ovulating and you don't let a man fertilize you, my sister na abortion be dat ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion by izzou(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2017
grin

That's why God's word and his foundation is sure

God told us not to fornicate. Apart from the fact that he said so, it was because of issues like this

If you had closed your legs and zipped up your pants, wetin concern you concern Abortion.

Abstinence is still the best way, not condoms or pulling out grin

1 Like

Re: What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion by Alexas58: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2017
what's your say on this, am highly disappointed on how girls of nowadays are promoting indecent things all over the web,they don't known that things like this might hunt them back in the future. cc lalasticlala
cc seun
cc mynd44
Re: What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion by Alexas58: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Once you do pull-out method, my brother na male abortion be dat ooooo
but at least fertilization didn't occur
Re: What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2017
Honestly, she made some sense, but then she had to deteriorate by 'okaying' abortion.

I believe not every woman is going to be a mother. There are women who live throughout their lives without giving birth because they don't want to or one issue or another.

Fine, you are not ready in every aspect to bring a child into this world, don't suffer the poor baby! Don't create what you can't maintain. Use adequate protection or abstain completely! Why people(both men and women) can't use their number 6 when it comes to procreation activity like sex baffles me. You know there is big chance of you getting pregnant, yet you fvck around carelessly as if sex is just for fun.
You will see a man that isn't even sure of his daily bread, use his last 500 to pay for olosho because his brain has already changed default setting to his epileptic dick.
And women who open their robotic legs to every deeck and Harry, y'all disgust me. The least you can do is protect yourself if you can't survive without foking.

My one cent, if you can't protect yourself or aren't ready to show full love and support to a child, don't fvcking have sex!
Re: What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion by Alexas58: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Sensual:
Honestly, she made some sense, but then she had to deteriorate by 'okaying' abortion.

I believe not every woman is going to be a mother. There are women who live throughout their lives without giving birth because they don't want to or one issue or another.

Fine, you are not ready in every aspect to bring a child into this world, don't suffer the poor baby! Don't create what you can't maintain. Use adequate protection or abstain completely! Why people(both men and women) can't use their number 6 when it comes to procreation activity like sex baffles me. You know there is big chance of you getting pregnant, yet you fvck around carelessly as if sex is just for fun.
You will see a man that isn't even sure of his daily bread, use his last 500 to pay for olosho because his brain has already changed default setting to his epileptic dick.
And women who open their robotic legs to every deeck and Harry, y'all disgust me. The least you can do is protect yourself if you can't survive without foking.

My one cent, if you can't protect yourself or aren't ready to show full love and support to a child, don't fvcking have sex!
oloshos are better than some of dese our slay queens and birches, because,they know what they are into and hardly have unprotected sex with customers

2 Likes

Re: What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion by eyinjuege: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2017
The problem with most Nigerians is that they've refused yo take charge of their reproductive health. They are as usual waiting for someone else to do that for them, or even to clean up their mess when it happens .
People need to learn how to take responsibility.
If you want to have sex, please do so but use a contraceptive. A condom has the double advantage of preventing STIs and Pregnancy.
If you like it raw, and don't care about STIs, at least use pills, implants etc.
It's not so hard to do, but hypocrisy won't allow it. What will people say if they see an unmarried person coming for contraceptive? as if they'll be there to bear the pregnancy with you.
Even the married ones are not left behind. I think married women commit more abortions than even the single ones with the explicit consent of their husbands, all because they're not responsible enough to get their acts together.

1 Like

Re: What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion by Ginaz(f): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Abortion is a sin, no matter how people tend to paint it white, it is a sin that the doer can never erase from her mind.

Use protection or abstain, I wonder what's so hard here. Killing a child cos of your carelessness is against humanity.

I wonder how you would feel if someone kills you cos of another person mistake...not fair.

Those kids aborted, thrown, killed are innocent. They came not of their free will but by adults who threw away common sense to fucck around for 3minutes, groan and ha ah ah their pleasures.

It's not fair.
Re: What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion by jmoore(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2017
Abortion is murder. If you support abortion, you are worse than boko haram.
Re: What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion by freshinko: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
We are all guilty.

-Once you do pull-out method, my brother na male abortion be dat ooooo

For women,

- If you are ovulating and you don't let a man fertilize you, my sister na abortion be dat ooo
chai! See lie Mohammed oo. Bro it takes two to Tango.
Re: What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion by Alexas58: 4:21am On Oct 05, 2019
freshinko:
chai! See lie Mohammed oo. Bro it takes two to Tango.
Two to fornicate you actually mean

(1) (Reply)

I'm Back With Another Wahala.... Please I Need Your Input... / I Can't Wait To Get Married And Have S3x 11 Times A Day - A Lady Said / Clean Tokunbo Volkswagen Golf For Sale At 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.