Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (59332 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by Famousbabe(f): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
This Prank video featuring a Nigerian family living abroad has gone viral. A beautiful young lady, Kelechi, tells her mother she is pregnant. She was so mean and 'serious'

Watch her mother's reaction.

She told her mum she missed her period, the mum asked her 'what period?'. Kelechi tried to explain that she went to see nurse, her mum asked her if she's not a virgin. She said she's still a virgin but...

She later told her mum she's pregnant and that she is no more pregnant, that she already aborted it...

Her mother's Reaction is epic. Watch HERE

See people's reactions after watching the video.

Wondering how my mum would have reacted to this.

SOURCE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by Famousbabe(f): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Watch HERE

How Would You React If You Were The Mother?

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by mikeycharles(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
Pregnancy; the storyline Nollywood producers love the most. My friend once told me he had a bad case of vomitting and lo and behold his mum began to look at him suspiciously, he began contemplating to remind her that he was male

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
That's an African parent for you. If it were the Whites; the mum would have to embrace the daughter first and tell her they'd walk with her all through the pregnancy process. grin

Who watched 'The secret life of the American teenager?'

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by sinaj(f): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
I was moved to tears when I watched it.
Thank God its a joke, else her mum would have suffered an attack.

Abi she was even telling the truth while using the joke as a cover

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by mikeycharles(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
That's an African parent for you. If it were the Whites; the mum would have to embrace the daughter first and tell her they'd walk with her all through the pregnancy process. grin

Imagine watchig a movie about pregnancy, I just can't relate lol.
Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
mikeycharles:
Imagine watchig a movie about pregnancy, I just can't relate lol.
It wasn't just about pregnancy, but more on the kind of things teenagers are susceptible to. It's an interesting movie. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by Olalan(m): 6:42am On Oct 28, 2018
Funny how African parents think their teenage girls are virgins......even when they have failed to in still proper discipline and morals in them.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by fiercehillz(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
"Pregnancy"

Feared, dreaded and avoided like a virus before marriage but loved, prayed for, fasted for, desired and needed after marriage.

Life sef...
This trended last year sha

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 28, 2018
Saw this last year na

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by RYANAYO(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2018
ha
Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by Groovenaija360(m): 8:10am On Oct 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2018
Stale

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by walemoney007(m): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2018
GrabHisBalls:

I watch it grin
Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2018
Stale..no news is good news
Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by babyfaceafrica: 8:15am On Oct 28, 2018
nonsense video

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 28, 2018
GrabHisBalls:

keep watching American made fantasy movies to judge reality. People like u can't believe some Americans are more low income than the average Nigerian And they depend on government to EAT

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by babyfaceafrica: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2018
Olalan:
Funny how African parents think their teenage girls are virgins......even when they have failed to in still proper discipline and morals in them.
even those that instilled proper discipline and morals..did their child turn out better?.....the kind of youths we have these days is something else..just do your best and leave the rest...corrupt indomie generation

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by AlphaStyles(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2018
Lmao you missed your period?which one english abi maths?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by derrydinny: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2018
Problem tiwon niyen undecided
Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22am On Oct 28, 2018
Lol wink@ Chineke meeeeeeeee........

before I open my eyes, oya vanish!!

I am doing 3 jobs to send you to a private school, is this how you want to pay me back?!.

Chinekeeeee meeeeeeee!!!

Hahahaha wink cheesy grin. this is epic!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by DonHummer(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2018
Funny question Are you not a virgin kelechi?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by chronique(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2018
lol. the mother's reaction though.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by CallMePapi(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2018
Lol.. It was funny I must say but not as FUNKE!!!!!!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2018
mikeycharles:
Pregnancy; the storyline Nollywood producers love the most. My friend once told me he had a bad case of vomitting and lo and behold his mum began to look at him suspiciously, he began contemplating to remind her that he was male
HahahahHHaha
Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by Kwamecron(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2018
grin

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by sod09(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2018
Mom:Are you not a virgin ? Kelechi:I am
Mom: In this house ? Kelechi:Yes
Oyinbo children mumu I swear
cheesy grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by SAMBARRY: 8:31am On Oct 28, 2018
GrabHisBalls:

see the way they were petting her and indulging her excesses and also allow her wallow in self pity.so irritating. In some aspects I still buy some African parenting methods

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.